40

Idol Boyfriend = My Mr. Good Enough?

Doojoon's POV

Get up , Doojoon! But my body just won't listen. Here I am watching my girlfriend being kissed by some other guy on stage & live telecast. The press are going berserk. Paparazzis snapping photos away. Journalist making sure this will be an exclusive.

"Hyung , why isn't Yuna doing anything?" asked Kikwang. I bit my lower lips , trying my best not to let those threatening tears flow down. "Oppa , leave. Leave now." said Yura who magically(?) appear right next to Yoseob. Dongwoon was nowhere in sight. 

"Dongwoonie is waiting for you in the van. Hurry , oppa. Leave. I'll handle the press." she said with voice full of concern.

 

Yuna's POV

I tried to push Eli away but the more I tried , the tighter his grip gets. No , no. I must not let Doojoon get the wrong idea. After much struggling , Eli finally realeased me from his grip. I pushed him away & started searching for Doojoon even with the eager swarming press , I managed to catch a glimpse of Doojoon. He looked heartbroken & full of disbelief. I managed to get away from the press when a pair of arms pulled me out & dragged me into a van. It was Joonkun-oppa?

 

"Hi , unni." greeted Yura who was seated comfortably in betweeen Yoseob & Dongwoon. Okay , she looked a little awkward next to Dongwoon. And next to me was , Doojoon who looked furious. 

 

"Yuna~~~ Don't worry. I'm sure you're innocent." said Kikwang who was sitting next to Doojoon. 

Of course I'm innocent! I didn't want Eli to kiss me even though he was a really good kisser......

 

OH MY GOD! I did not just..... Erase that thought away!

While I was deep in thought , I felt someone squeezing lightly my hand , I turned & it was Doojoon. 

 

"Doojoon.. I..."

"We'll talk later." he said in a stern voice.

 

Yoseob's POV

The atmosphere in the van was pretty much awkward? Yura & Dongwoon are not talking to each other. Doojoon-hyung & Yuna? I don't know what's gonna happen to them but given Doojoon-hyung's personality , I bet he's gonna talk things out with her once we reach the dorm. 

 

"We're home!~~~~~" I greeted. Kikwang left for a schedule. Dongwoon went straight into the kitchen while Doojoon-hyung went straight into the bedroom. And me? I am now all by myself in the living room.

 

"Woonie~~ Will just listen to my explanation , please?" Yura pleaded. 

 

"Explain!" screamed Dongwoon. I couldn't hear anything from the bedroom. I quietly tip-toed out of the dorm.

"Ice-cream will be nice~~~" I said to myself.

 

******

 

Doojoon's POV

"Oppa.... I can explain." she said. I sensed a tint of fear in her voice.  

"Go on. Explain. I'll be listening." I said , trying to sound as calm as I can. 

 

"I admit Eli has been meeting me while you were away but I didn't entertain him. He confesseed his love to me before but I treated it as a joke. I.....I didn't expect him to do that on live telecast." she said & her cheeks were turning a little bit red? Is she blushing?

"Yuna , be honest. Did you like it? When Eli kissed you?" I asked , looking straight into her eyes. She diverted her attention to the floor.

 

"Oppa..... I'm sorry." she apologised as tears began to roll down her cheeks.

I knew it. 

"Yuna , please leave. I need some time alone." I said emotionlessly , grabbing her arm & pushed her out of the room.

 

Why? Why can't you just lie & said that you didn't like the kiss? Why?

 

 

Dongwoon's POV

It hurts to give her the cold treatment. I didn't want to but....

"Yura , make your choice now. Kevin or me?" I asked her sternly.

"Oppa... Can we not do this? I can't simply choose like both of you are some object." 

"Well. I'm hurting inside , Yura. I can't pretend as though I don't mind Kevin being close to you. I know he still likes you , Yura. All I want to know now is whether do you feel the same way towards him?"

"I need time... To sort my thoughts & feelings out. But for now , I just hope that you'll trust me. You still owns my heart , oppa."

She always used that line whenever she wants the conversation to end. 

"Fine. I need some time alone. If you don't mind , please leave.' I said coldly.