Chapter 20

Idol Boyfriend = My Mr. Good Enough?

Dongwoon's POV

" Yura? Yura? Why aren't you eating? I thought you love bibimbap? " I asked the dazed Yura.

" Huh? Oh , uh.... I'm sorry , Woonie-oppa. I've lost my appetite. " she replied with a very sad tone.

" Oh. Ah! I know a very good frozen yogurt shop. Let's go! " I said excitedly & pulled Yura along. We were walking along the streets , it was silent , Yura didn't say a word. She's acting all weird. " Woonie-oppa , I don't feel like having any fro-yo. " she said , breaking the silence.

" Yura-ah , what's wrong? You're scaring me. Did something happen? " I questioned , bending down to her eye level. She really looks like a little child who is fragile & vulnerable. " Oo--ppa , I wanna go to Han River. Will you bring me there? " she stuttered as tears rolled down her cheeks.

And so , here we are at Han River. Yura sitting down with her head resting on her knees. I simply sat beside her with two packets of banana milk , just in case she wants them. " Oppa... What's your noona like? " her sudden question kinda shocked me? She has never asked about my noona before. " Umm , she's caring , loving & quite naggy. But she's a nice noona. Why? Had a tiff with Yuna? " I asked.

Yura's POV

" Oppa... What's your noona like? " I asked Woonie. It's pretty obvious that my sudden question about his noona , shocked him. 

" Umm , she's caring , loving & quite naggy. But she's a nice noona. Why? Had a tiff with Yuna? " he asked. I simply looked up into the beautiful night sky. " Anni. I just realised that I am the obstacle that's stopping Yuna-unni to pursue her dream. I knew that she had a five-year plan lay out but I still dragged her back to Seoul. I knew that she has an international ballet competition right now in Paris but she's stuck right here in Seoul with me. I am a very selfish person , am I? " I said , I turned to face Woonie , he simply looked at me & smiled.

" Yah , don't say that. It's just that Yuna really cares about you. I'm sure you will do anything for her too , right? Like that recital thing , you're doing. It's pretty obvious that you don't want it but you accepted 'cause of your sister. I bet you'll also do anything for Yuna too , right? " he said with a smile on his face.

" Oppa , what time is it now? " I asked , resting my head on his shoulders.

Dongwoon's POV

" Oppa , what time is it now? " she asked , resting her head on my shoulder. " It's 8pm , why? Do you need to go home? " I asked. She simply took out her cellphone & started dialling a number.

Yura : Hello? Unni , are you still sleeping?

Yuna : Yah , pabo-ah! If I'm still asleep , I won't be talking to you right now. 

Yura : Hehe. I know that! Eung~~ Unni , I saw the plane ticket....

Yuna : Oh... You saw? Don't worry , I'll never leave you alone especially now that you're befriending with 13 creepy dudes! No way , I am leaving you , pabo-ah! Haha.

Yura : But....

Yuna : No buts! Now , go & enjoy your date with Doowoon! Bye!

Aish! My name is Dongwoon for crying out loud! Who in the world is Doowoon?! When will she ever get my name right? But looking on the bright side , Yura is smiling again.

" Thank you for tonight , oppa! I'll text you. Good night! Bye-yeom! ~~~ " we bid farewell as the elevator doors closes. I was thinking of telling her about my true feelings towards her ever since Yoseob-hyung has been showing some interest towards Yura. He is even following her on twitter & also on YOZM! I must not lose to Yoseob-hyung!

Kevin's POV

I was taking out the trash when I saw Yura skipping out of the elevator. She had her hair tied up into a one-sided ponytail. Her ponytail was swaying as she skipped her way to her apartment door.

" Oh? Hi-yeom! ~~~ Kevin-oppa! " she greeted me , gleefully. She has a beautiful eye-smile. And not forgetting her dimples. " Uh-hh.. Hi. " I replied. Yah! Kevin Woo Sunghyun , was that all you could say?! Hi?! Stupid stupid me!

" Taking out the trash? Want me to accompany you? " she asked once again with her eye-smile & those dimples. " Umm , yeah sure. " I replied , I can feel my cheeks warming up. As we were making our way to the rubbish chute , I can't help but observe every single features of this very petite girl. 

Kiseop told me that she's quite close to B2ST 'cause she's constantly tweeting them & vice versa. She is especially close to Dongwoon & Yoseob-hyung. 

But what disturbs me most is that recently I found out that Junhyung-hyung is also starting to show a little bit of interest towards Yura. I've never seen Yuna on twitter.

 Maybe Yuna is more of the secretive one while Yura over here shares all her joy & sadness with people.

" Oppa.... A penny of your thought? You've been staring at me for like 2 minutes now! Is there something on my face?! " she said , poking her cheeks & pouting her lips at the same time. Gosh! How I wish she's a doll that I can just cuddle to sleep every night! 

" Huh? Nothing , so... Are you excited to be in our MV? " I asked , changing the subject. We sat down on the swings at the playground of the nearby park. 

" I am really really excited! It's like my first time featuring in an MV! And plus , you wanna know what makes me more happy? " she said. Aigoo~~~ Can I just hug you right now? " What? " I asked curiously.

" You're gonna be in the MV too! I know that you're not the main lead but I don't care. I love being around you. It feels like I'm with an angel! Hehehehe. " she explained. I love being around you too.

" Oh! It's getting late. We better head back in. I think it's gonna rain tonight. I can smell it! Heheh. I'll race you to the elevator! The last one is a rotten duck! " she said & started sprinting off. Boy , she sure does run fast!

" Hahaha. Kevin-oppa is a rotten duck! Hehehehe. " she teased. I simply laughed along with her. " Good night , oppa! Bye-yeom!~~~ Chu~ " she wished me & blew a cute kiss. I wished her good night & went into the dorm.

I'll confess to you one day , Kim Yura!

-------------------------------

Hi-yeom! ~~~~

Double updates! ^____^ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

So , what do y'all think?

I know , I know my updates are not as fun as Que's updates. But oh well.

Comments & subscribers are loved :>

Updated by : iamapetite , Ally.

@max_woo_lin : Hahaha. Yeah especially Eli! He'll definitely gonna miss bickering with Yuna! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Anyways , thank you for being such a loyal reader! :) Chu~