Chapter 24

Idol Boyfriend = My Mr. Good Enough?

Yuna's POV

" Both of you have my absolute trust. I believe you boys can get it done perfectly. And Eli please stop glaring at me like that. It's creeping the fish out of me. Anyways , I gotta go , it's Yura's practice time. Bye. " I am so glad that I have both of them to rely on. I'm not very sure of Eli but I just hope that he'll do his job well.

To : Pabo Yura ♥ 

Yah! Where are you?! You better get your to the dance studio this instant before I ground you!

Where is she? Eli told me the filming ended hours ago. She better not be out 'dating' again with Dongwoon! 

Yura's POV

" Thanks , oppa for the ride! Bye! " I thanked Yoseobie-oppa & sprint my way to the dance studio. And there's Unni , doing some light foot-steps with her eyes shut. I quietly tip-toed into the room , trying my best not to interrupt Unni's quiet moment.

" Yah! Kim Yura! Where did you go?! Eli told me the filming ended hours ago!!! Where in the world did you go after the filming?! " yelled the agitated Unni. Aigoo , I thought she wouldn't notice me. Sweet nibblets , I'm in deep soup right now!

I simply stood still with my head down.

" Yah!! Answer me!! Where the hell did you go?! I've reminded you to come straight for practice after the filming , didn't I?! " reprimanded Unni. Wait! Did she say Eli told her of the filming schedule? That's odd , it is always impossible for those two to have a normal conversation.

" Unni... Did you say Eli told you? Since when did the both you start conversing normally without squabbling? " I asked , hoping to change the subject.

" ...... Yah! Don't think I do not know what you're trying to do! Stop trying to change the subject! Tell me! Did you go out 'dating' with Dongwoon again?! Huh?! " yelled Unni. Aish , I guess I at changing the subject.

" I.... I.... I went.... to the beach. " I stuttered. I don't like it when Unni's all mad , she looks like Medusa!

" Go & get change. We'll start in 5 minutes time. " instructed Unni. Unni is being really weird today. She's........ being extra strict today. Much more stricter than Dè Clièu! I know that Dè Clièu favours Unni more than me 'cause unni is one of his top students. I bet he's cursing right now 'cause unni ditched him for Seoul.  

I came back to the dance studio with a much more set of clothes on. 

" Yura , you're not doing it right! You're not following the rhythm! Yah! Do you really wanna do the recital or not?! Focus! " reprimanded Unni. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. I don't know how long have I been practicing , all I know I've been practicing for a really really long time. Mr. Moon has come out for his shift after Mr. Sun's. And the little stars are not twinkling as brightly as they were supposed to , I guess it's because I'm down.

" You know what? Let's call it a day. Come on , let's go home. " said unni. I was limping all the way till the parking lot. " Oh? Unni , you bought a new car? What happened to your AUDI A1? " realising that she's driving a new car.

" The AUDI? I kinda crashed it. Fasten your seatbelt. " reminded Unni. Oh no! Please don't......... speed!

Yuna's POV

" Good night , Unni. I love you. " wished Yura. I know I was really harsh on her today. Her legs must have been really sore. I'm sorry , Yura-ah. I just want you to be the best. I'm sick & tired of people comparing us. Yura & I grew up in an environment whereby our father brings home different women everyday. Father became like that after Mother's death. I bet he has totally forgotten about us. Ever since he got married to that witch , we're nothing to him. Sigh.... I just hope Eli & Doojoon will keep their promises.

" Unni..... Will you sleep with me tonight? The boogeyman is playing hide & seek with me again. " said Yura. That's one of Yura's way to get my attention. She's obviously old enough to know that the boogeyman doesn't exist. That is why I am always always worried for her. " Aish , arasso. Yah , why aren't you in your pjs yet? " 

" Unni , which is cuter? This or this ? " she asked as she picks out 3 of her favourite pjs. I simply pointed to the Pikachu pjs 'cause personally I love Pikachu.

******

Yura's POV 

The day of the recital is finally here! Gosh , I am so nervous. One , I'm nervous 'cause the whole of B2ST & U-KISS are gonna be watching. Two , I'm nervous 'cause I might end up tarnishing Unni's reputation. Three , I am just nervous. 

" Yura-ah , don't be nervous. You'll do just fine. I'll be here watching you till the end. " comforted unni.

" Pinky promise? " I said as I held out my pinky.

" Pinky promise. " unni intertwined our pinky(s). Yay! With unni watching me , I am confident I'm gonna do just fine!

Doojoon's POV

Here we are at Seoul Arts Centre for Yura's recital. To be honest , none of us are really interested in ballet. Well , I'm here because I've promised Yuna that I'll be coming. The others? Yoseob & Dongwoon are obviously here 'cause of Yura. Junhyung ,Hyunseung & Kikwang? I think they're here 'cause they have nothing else to do. From the corner of my eyes , I saw U-KISS entering the theatre. Eli spotted me , I simply flashes a smile. Both Eli & I are here 'cause of the promise we made.

Kevin's POV

It has been quite a long time since I saw Yura. I am so excited to finally watch her dance. Kiseop & Hoon are somehow excited? They've been bombarded me with lots of questions concerning Yura & Yuna. I'm fine if they want to woo Yuna but Yura is off-limits! 

" Good evening , ladies & gentlemen! Thank you for coming to Kim Yura's very first Swan Lake recital! Kim Yura is the sister to one of the world's best ballerina , Kim  Yuna. Now , sit back & enjoy the show! " commenced the commentator.

Yuna's POV

" Yura , Hwaiting! " I cheered Yura on before she went on stage. Yura-ah , it's your time to shine. Unni won't be blocking your limelight anymore. Hwaiting!

Dongwoon's POV

The curtains were slowly drawn up & there's Yura , standing in the middle of the stage with her foot tip-toed. She looks so pretty with the tutu on. 

Yoseob's POV

Whoa! She looks so..... swan-ish?! Agh , she simply looks gorgeous. 

******

Doojoon's POV

Junhyung & Kikwang are already fast asleep. Aish , luckily , our tickets were sponsored if not I'll totally strangle this two rascals. Hyunseung was just fascinated by every single movements that Yura made. Dongwoon & Yoseob.... They're in their own world. 

Eli's POV

Kevin is so in love with Yura that his eyes a shining. Love sure does make us look like a fool. The performance is ending soon. From the corner of my eyes , I saw a very familiar silhouette pulling a luggage , exiting through the side door. Kim Yuna , I hope you don't forget your promise either. Your sister will be well taken care of , I assure you.

******

Yura's POV

Phew! I am so glad that the recital is over! " Unni!!! How.... Unni? Unni!!! Where are you? " Hmm , where is she?

" Yura-ah , you did great. " I heard a very familiar voice. " Oh? Doojoon-oppa? Thank you. Eung~~ Have you seen unni? She said she'll be waiting for me right here. " I said. But before Doojoon-oppa could answer my question , U-KISS came in & to my surprise , Eli-oppa pulled me in for a friendly hug.

" Yah , you did great. Yura-ah , your unni is gone. Cry all you want , I'm all here to be your shoulder to cry on. " Eli-oppa whispered. Unni's gone? What does he mean by that?Unknowingly , tears started to roll down my cheeks & slowly soaking Eli-oppa's denim jacket.

Doojoon's POV

Clever move , Eli. But hugging her too long will start to rise suspicion. Dongwoon & Yoseob were glaring at Eli with eyes that are set to kill. Kevin on the other hand has his fists clenched up into a ball. I know that both Eli & I had made a promise with Yuna when we met up the other day that we'll take good care of Yura while she's away but I think Eli is a itsy bit too much? Yah , Kim Eli! I think it's time to let loose of the hug now.

Dongwoon , Yoseob & Kevin's POV

I am all set to kill him this instant!

------------------------------------

Hi-yeom!!! :)

I think this is one of my longest update ever!

Oh well. Comments & subscribers are loved :>

Ppyong!!! ~~~~

@pinkypn : Umm , I hope his chapter answers your question. Eli is mean to Yuna 'cause she's resembles of his ex-gf , Lisa?

@Starrbelle19 : Hehe. Love you too. Umm , does this chapter answers your question?

@darlinxb : Hee. I think grumpy Eli is very adorable! Hahaha.

@max_woo_lin : Hehe. I love cliffhanger! This chapter will answer your question.