Chapter 31

Idol Boyfriend = My Mr. Good Enough?

Yuna's POV

Baby? That voice.....

"Eli? Yah! Get your arms off me!" I screamed , struggling to get out of his grip. "Hey , come on! I've been away for quite a long time. A back hug wouldn't hurt,right?" he said with a tint of cuteness in his voice. I guess he has no clue of the rumours yet. "Eli , let go of me right now or you'll never experience Father's Day!" I threatened him. He quickly loosened his grip around my waist & sat down on the side of the bed.

"I thought you'll be happy to see me but I guess you're not. Sigh. Maybe I should fly back to Japan since you don't wanna see me." he sulked. Oh boy , when did he became this childish? "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to... It's just that I've been having a rough time. My life is just not the same ever since Doojoon...." 

Eli's POV

Wait! Doojoon? What is she talking about? "Yuna-ah , is he the reason why reporters & paparazzis are all crowding the lift lobby?" I asked her , raising my eyebrows. She refused to make any eye contact with me , her eyes are glued to the floor & she simply nod her head. I clenched my fists. I am this close to lose it. Calm down , Eli. Inhale.... Exhale....

"How did it all happen?" I slightly turned her body so that she'll be facing me. She took a deep breath. "He kinda asked me out after you left for Japan. We had lunch , watched the sunset & then..... he...... confessed." she said , obviously hiding something. "Yah , I know there's more to that. Spill it." I said in a stern voice. "He...........he.........kissed me." she spilled after much hesitation. I was so shocked that I didn't know anything about such a huge issue! "Has he contacted you?"

Yuna's POV

"No , he hasn't contacted me ever since the photos leaked out." I said , still refusing to look at Eli. 

"That bastard! He expects you to clean up the mess that he made?! Yah! Kim Yuna , why aren't you doing anything about this? What happened to the Kim Yuna that I used to squabble with at most everyday? What happened to the Yuna that will never concede defeat?! Where did that Yuna go to?!" Eli bombarded me with tons of questions. 

He's right. What happened to me? Ever since I came back from Paris , I've changed. I've changed into someone who is the absolute opposite of the old me. 

Eli stood up & head out to the living room. I followed suit. "Eli , where are you going?" I asked Eli as he was about to exit the apartment. "To meet Doojoon & make sure he cleans up the mess that he made." he answered , obviously mad. "No,please don't. I'm sure he's stressed up too. Don't make it any worse for him. Please?" I ran up to Eli & hugged him tightly , begging him. Unknowingly , tears rolled down my cheeks , soaking Eli denim jacket.

Eli's POV

Is she actually trying to protect him? Is she shedding tears because of him? Is he really that important? Then what am I? "Please. Don't go. For my sake. For our friendship." she pleaded , sobbing away. Friendship? So , I am just a friend to her? "Yah! Why are you protecting him? Why are you shedding your tears for him?! Who is he to you?!" I forcefully pushed her away. Shocked was written all over her face. 

"Because...... I've....... fallen for him too. I've fallen for....." she confessed. 

"Stop. I don't wanna know. You should be telling that to him. Not me. I am not interested in your heart affairs. I'm out of here. I'll find a way to get rid of those reporters & paparazzis. I'll text you." I said , walking out of the apartment without looking back.

Why? Why can't you see that I've fallen for you too? Why must it be him?

******

Kevin's POV

Ah... I feel so refresh! [Beep!] 

From : Ballerina Kim Yura ♥ 

Oppa~~~ I know you're in there! I bumped into Eli-oppa while climbing up the stairs. Open up! ^___^

I quickly ran out to open up the door. And there she is , the tenant of my heart. "Hi-yeom!~~~ Aren't you gonna invite me in?" she said , pouting her lips. Ah... Her aegyo.... "Oh! I'm sorry. Come on in." I just can't take my eyes off her. She looks really adorable in that outfit. 

"Oh , oppa! Is Eli-oppa okay? He looked kinda.... sad? No no , more of heartbroken when I bumped into him a while ago. Did something happen?" she questioned me. I bet it has something got to do with Yuna. 

"I don't know. He was fine when we arrived. I guess something must have upset him. By the way , why are there reporters & paparazzis crowding the lift lobby?" I asked. Her face expression changed the moment she heard the question.

Yura's POV

"Uh...... Well , stuffs kinda happened while you were away. Unni & I are now...... being hated by all B2UTIES worldwide." I said , with my eyes glued onto a plush toy that's in my hand.

"What kind of stuffs happened that made all B2UTIES hating you & Yuna?" Kevin asked with curiosity in his eyes.

"Uh...... Doojoon-oppa kinda kissed Unni in public. And some fans caught photos of me with Dongwoon & Yoseob. Then tada! They sparked out a new rumour , "Well-known ballerina Kim Yura toying with Yang Yoseob & Son Dongwoon's (B2ST) feelings?" Which is obviously not true. You believe me , right oppa?" I explained to Kevin who now has a shocked expression on. 

"I guess that's the reason why Eli looked heartbroken when you bumped into him. Yura...... Be honest. Who do you really like? No , who do you really love?" 

"To be honest........ I've been crushing on Dongwoon-oppa ever since we started emailing each other & then I finally meet him , from then on , my heart skipped twice the beat whenever he's near me. But then you came along , messing around with my thoughts & feelings. Oppa , I know what you're trying to do. But I'm sorry , I just realised that it has always been Dongwoon-oppa who made my heart skipped twice the beat. But of course , you still own a spot in my heart. I love you as a best friend." I confessed to Kevin who is obviously hurt.

Kevin's POV

"I see... Well , at least I'm your best friend. I'm cool with that. Uh , Yura , I'm kinda tired so I would like to take a nap. So...." I said , trying my best to hold in my tears. "Oh. Okay , have a nice rest! I'll text you. Bye-yeom! Ppyong!~~~" she said as she skipped out of the apartment.

As soon as she left , the tears rolled down my cheeks , I can feel my heart breaking into a million pieces.

I guess no matter what I do , she will only see Dongwoon in her eyes. I am never gonna replace you , Kim Yura. You'll be the tenant of my heart till I can finally move you out of my heart. 

------

Hi-yeom! ^____^

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Hope you readers/subscribers love this chapter :)

Comments & subscribers are loved :>

Ppyong! ^___~

@raymin : Hahahahahha. I know , right? It's even harder for me. But oh well~~~

@pinkypn : Hehehe. Doojoon is kinda grounded(?) Hee

@darlinxb : Hehehehehehe. There , no cliffhanger! Hee.

@kekeke23 : Hehehehehe. I guess I've granted your wish (?) Hahaha.

@Chelle3lf : Yeah I do. Oohhh.... I love Youngmin :>