Chapter 16

Idol Boyfriend = My Mr. Good Enough?

Narrator's POV

"AHHH!! Sweet nibblets! You're that guy!!!!!!!" Yura shouted out as she pointed her index finger towards the guy in front of her.

"KIM YURA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH DELINQUENTS?!!" Yura heard someone shouting out her name. LOUD. And that someone could only be one person.

YUNA.

"Omo! Unni, they are not delinquents. You don't even know them," Yura reasoned with Yuna as she turned back to face the guy.

"I'm sorry about my sister. She can be so scary at times. Like a......DINOSAUR!" Yura said as she winked at the guy, making the guy blushed.

"Do not talk to them. One rotten apple will only be found in a basket full of rotten apples," Yuna said as she grabbed Yura before continuing her sentence, "Plus, I don't even want to know them." She gave a deathly glare towards the guy before walking away.

"YA! Who are you calling delinquents?" A roaring voice was suddenly heard in the quiet supermarket. 


 

Kevin's POV

Here we are again.

Sneaking around just to go to the supermarket.

Well, that's the life of an idol right?

I was walking along the isle when I saw a familiar person. I walk pretended to browse for items as I walked nearer to her to have a clearer view. 

Ahh!!!

It's really her. That girl at the airport. I pulled the whole of the U Kiss group to tell them of her presence when Hoon pushed me forward towards her.

"Go and ask for her name. Hwaiting!" He said as he threw a fist up the air. 

Right.

Now, how do I even start a topic when I have no idea what to say about....... Banana milk?

Ugh, just do it Kevin!

I reached out for the exact same bottle of milk that she reached out for when I saw the other girl behind her.

I froze and I sense something.

 

Something bad.

 

Something disastrous.....

 

 

 

 

 

LIKE THE TSUNAMI!

 

 

 

 

ELI's POV

That girl again?!

Seriously?!

WHY IS SHE EVERYWHERE?!

And she did not just called my friends and me delinquents! That's it!

I knew Kevin wanting to know the petite girl is just going to create a huge mess. I walked up to her as I shouted out loud, "YA! Who are you calling deliquents?"

She turned around and I caught my breath.

She really does look like Lisa.

"Oh. That would be your friends and you. ESPECIALLY YOU, you uncivilised and uncouth Korean man!" She said in perfectly accented English with a smirk on her face.

"Yuna unni! Don't quarrel here.You're making a scene. Let's just go and leave okay? Okay Unni. Please?" the petite girl pleaded her but this girl, who's name is apparently Yuna, did not seemed to budge with her death glares.

"Ahh... hyung. Let's just go. The paparazzi will make a fuss out of it if they get a scoop on this," Dong Ho pleaded but no way am i going to let her off when she called us deliquents when she knows NOTHING about us. I was about to speak when her phone blasted off with her ringtone. She then walked away as she picked up the call, leaving the petite girl all by herself.

"Ahhh. I'm sorry about my sister. She's just very particular about the people I mix around with. Anyways, I am Kim Yura," she said as she introduced herself with a deep bow.

Why can't that other girl be like her?

Wait. Yura?

Isn't she..............? 

 

************************************

Annyeong!
I am done with this chapter!
YAYYYYY!!!
I re-read the prev chapters from Ally and realised that I had missed a lot of minor details, so I'm gonna try to clear it up for you. 
So How you like me chappie?

@max_woo_lin: Kevin that's who! HAHAHA ^____^ Thank you for always reading and commenting. WE LOVE YOU!

@pinkypn: Haha. Merong! Lol, that's the plan. TO make you guys think that it's Taemin but nooooooo, Haha. I'm mean. I know. Mianhe! Anyways, you like this chapter?

 

DO comment and subscribe.
Cause if not, well, if not then idk also.
But oh well.

 

CHU~~~~

p.s sorry this one is terribly long.

Updated by : Que (Starrbelle19)