Chapter Six

Idol Boyfriend = My Mr. Good Enough?

Yura's POV

I've been walking for almost 30 minutes & passed by the same ice-cream shop thrice! Argh! Why can't he just email me his number or something? He only emailed me an address. Cube Entertainment? Is that like a place where all those musicians or better known as idols here are at? Oh well , maybe he is just a janitor or the kitchen boy. After walking for another 10 minutes , I've finally arrived. Ah , there you are , Cube Entertainment!

Yuna's POV

I simply followed Doojoon & Yoseob , still a itsy bit dazed. We went into a huge building through the back door. Gosh , Doojoon sir , why must you be so.... Good-looking?! My heart is beating as fast as a motor-boat! I snapped out once again when Little Mr Chirpy , called out my name.

Narrator's POV

" Yuna~~ Stay here , okay? You'll come in when I call you , okay? " instructed Yoseob , skipping into the practice room.

Yuna simply nodded her head. Doojoon smiled at her dazed face. He giggled a little & enter B2ST's practice room after Yoseob.

" Yay! Hot chocolate! " screamed a low voiced dude.

" Junhyungie~~ Guess who's here to see you? ~~~" Yoseob said , wriggling his eyebrows.

" Who? " answered uninterested Junhyung.

" Your ex! Yuna~~ Come on in!!! "

Junhyung's POV

" Your ex! Yuna~~ Come on in!!! " screamed Yoseob. I spat out my hot chocolate the moment he said my ex is here! Wait , who the hell is Yuna?!

A tall , hour-glass figure girl with long wavy hair walked into the practice room. And whoa , isn't she pretty! But she's not my ex! Where did this babo Yang Yoseob got the idea that she's my ex from?!

" TADA! Why don't you two do some catching up? I'll leave both of you alone! Have fun! " Yoseob said happily. I looked at her but her eyes was focused somewhere else. She's looking at.... Doojoon?

" Uhh... Excuse me , miss? Are you okay? " she seems to be in a daze. I snapped my fingers & finally she blinked.

"Huh? Uh-yeah , I'm fine. Wait , where am I? And who are you? Why am I here? No , the most important thing is how the hell did I get here in the first place?! " she bombarded me tons of questions. Was she hypnotised or something? Hahahaha , she's so adorably silly!

" You're at Cube Entertainment. I am Yong Junhyung. And I , myself , do not have any idea how you got here too. Yoseob brought you here & he thought you were my ex. Anyways , have we met before? " I said coolly.

Yuna's POV

" You're at Cube Entertainment. I am Yong Junhyung. And I , myself , do not have any idea how you got here too. Yoseob brought you here & he thought you were my ex. Anyways , have we met before? " he said coolly. Yoseob? That name sounds familiar... Oh yes , he is that chirpy little dude that I met at Starbucks! He was with that tall dude... What was his name again? Doojoon? Ah yes , Doojoon! Wait , I am who's ex?!

" Sorry. Did you just say that I was your ex? "

" I didn't. Yoseob did. You've yet to answer my question. Let me repeat myself , have we met? " he said with a flirtatious smirk. Is this dude flirting with me?!

" Pfft. Even if we've met , I'll never date a guy like you! Sheesh. God , this room smells of sweat! I'm out of here! "

Yura's POV

To : [email protected]

Yah , I am now standing at the entrance of Cube Entertainment. Where are you?~~~

There were 5 group of girls sitting at the entrance. They were holding DIY banners. B2ST? What a weird name. Sigh.. How am I gonna pass through the security guards?

Yuna's POV

I stomped out of the room. I couldn't even breathe properly in that stinky room! And god , that dude is just full of himself. Keh , me dating him?! That's just absurd. Now... How do I exit from this building? Ah , it should be that way.

Dongwoon's POV

[ Beep! Beep! ] Omo! She's here! Oh yeah , she can't get through 'cause of the security. Hmm , eotthoeke? Ah , I a have an idea!

To : [email protected]

Stay where you are. I'll come get you.

I told the receptionist to instruct the security guards to lead a girl who is wearing   a white beanie with an orange hoodie into the building's lobby.

After a few minutes of struggling , the security guards managed to lead her in safely. And there she is , standing right in front of me , puffing her cheeks. She looks cuter in person. 

" Uh... Hi , pen-pal! " I managed to break the silence.

Yura's POV

While I was waiting for him to come get me , I was shocked when 2 security guards carried me & put me down once they've entered the buliding's lobby. Sheesh , people , you could have warned me! Geez , uncivilised barbarians! I was fixing my beanie when I heard someone said hi. I turned around & there stood a captivating tall Caucasian looking dude!

" Uh..... H-hi , I-I'm Yy-y-ura. W-what's yy-ours , pp-en-pal? " I stuttered. Gosh , you're so charming! 

" Hahaha. Was it cold outside? Sorry that I made you wait. I'm Dongwoon. Come on , I'll get you something warm to drink. " he answered & gestured me towards the elevator.

Ohmypopeyes! I was right! He is cute! And not forgetting , charming!

----------------------------------------------------

What do y'all think of this chapter?

It's kinda crappy , isn't it?

Anyways , comments are loved ^_~