Out to Dinner

I'm Sorry...

Sena's POV

I walk to Sungyeol's office just to found out that Sunggyu and his mother were there. "Sena-ah! Have you finished your work?" Sunggyu's mother smiled to me and gave me a hug ,"Not yet auntie, I just want to ask Sungyeol some things"

"Well, forget that works! You can continue it tomorrow, right Sungyeol?"

"Uh-huh…? Yes?" he just answered rapidly upon Sunggyu's mom sudden question and nodded blankly. And I know it's useless when Sunggyu's mom already take a part in yes or no, it should have be yes way if she said yes.I don't want to look at Sunggyu, but he called you,"Can you drive my mom home Sena?" he spoke to you. "I think I can, but my work-"

"I'm giving you my special treatment Sena," I sighed upon his answer, he just the same with his mother, so I just nodded at him. "Please take care of my mother Sena, and thank you" he smiled at me

"Don't worry," you smiled back at him "I'm gonna drive you both home," Sungyeol offered

"I can drive by myself Sungyeol"

"Nope, it's ok. And it's gonna be more better if Sunggyu can go home with us too," his mom said while looking at him. He groaned with annoyance, "Mom, I promise I will go home later after I finished the work ok? I promise,"

"Arasso, come home often eo?" Sunggyu's mom caressed his cheek and peck his cheek "Aish, omma! I'm not a child anymore!" He pouted at his mom. I grinned at the scene, and suddenly stop it when you realized that Sunggyu is looking at you.

"Okay mom, I promise. I will come home okay? Be safe," he kissed his mom cheek

"Ready to go now?" Sungyeol asked

"Actually I can drive by my own Sungyeol," You still insisted to drive by myself, *How can I left my car at here, how I am gonna go to the office tomorrow* you thought

"Don't worry Sena-ah, just left it here. It safe here, aren't it hyung?"

"But, how am I gonna go to work tomorrow seriously Sungyeol,"

"I can pick you up, no worries" he grinning at you

"Come on, let's go! No more buts! Sena you better tidy your things up," I just nodded as an answer and walk back to.my own desk outside,

"So, it's here?" a voice said behind you

"Auntie! You scared me!" you look at Sunggyu's mom with shocked expression and continue tidying and pack your things up to go home. Other employees just looking at you confusedly, it seems that they knew that the 'Auntie' you just called is Sunggyu's mother, you hurried finish your things when you saw Sunggyu's mother started to talk with all the worker beside you.

"I'm finished Auntie," you told her and she looks back at you smile, "Should we go now?" she asked

"It's okay if you still want to talk with them auntie, I'm gonna tell Sungyeol too wait a little longer," I said and started to walk to his office when suddenly you felt a hand grip your wrist. "No, it's okay. We can leave now dear," she told me and walk with me to go to Sungyeol's room after I bowed to all my co-workers.

"Should we have a dinner before go home? Sena?" her mom asked both of you, "I didn't mind at all, Auntie"

"Oh? Ready?" Sungyeol asked after he saw our face. I just nodded for the answer, "And Auntie want to eat dinner before we go home."

"Oh? Should we? I'm OK with that. How about you Sena?"

"I didn't mind at all," you answered. When we were about to leave I bow slightly to Sunggyu, and when our gaze met, I saw some bitter smile on his face.

A smile that I hate to see in the past


"How's life all of these years, Sena-ah?" Sunggyu's mom asked

"It's fine, Auntie. Graduating from high school-"

"Of course everyone like that, you pabo," Sungyeol cut your words. You heard Sunggyu's mother laughing lightly,"Yes, Sena-ah. How's your mother? Is she OK dear? I'm sorry for your loss, Sorry I can't come to your father funeral"

"It's ok, Auntie, don't think about it too much, it's already in the past. Mom's ok Auntie, you don't have to worry. She always healthy"

"I miss her, it have been a long time since I saw her," she sighed

"I'm sure she miss you too, Auntie. Lately she has been busy with her works"

"Eh? What work? I thought she wouldn't be working anymore"

"She just can't stay still, Auntie. Even I tried to force her enjoy the life giving her a ticket, she wouldn't accept it"

"It seems like you, Sena" Sungyeol said while giggling

"Thanks Lee Sungyeol" I said sarcasticly

"So, what she is doing now Sena? Ah!" she smack her forehead lightly ,"We should invite her to ate our dinner now!" She cheered happily "You're right Auntie! Sena, call your mother quickly!" Sungyeol asked you, "But I'm not sure, she must be still in her work this time,"

"It's OK dear, just call her," Sunggyu's mom told you or actually force you. You tried to call mom's cellphone but it seems she turn off her phone, she always do that when she still immersed with her work, so everyone can't disturb her.

You always nag at her to just left her phone active so if something happened you just can told her directly, but she just too stubborn to listen to her own daughter's words

"She turned off the phone, she always do that when she still in her work," you smile politely at Sunggyu's mother

"Ah~ Arasso, maybe next time Sena," she answered. She told you to tell her when you arrived at home this night, and she told you to tell her your addreses so maybe she could come when she have a free time, but as you thought how rare your mother at home are, so you told her to call you before coming around. As you both happily talking, Sungyeol coughed suddenly,

"We're arrived, ladies" he said. "Oh! Arrived already? Why you didn't tell me?" Sunggyu's mother smack his head lightly

"Ouch! I just told you aren't I?" But Sunggyu's mother ignored him and open the car's door to go out, you do the same as her as you go out from Sungyeol's car and follow Sunggyu's mother to go inside the restaurant.

You giggled lightly looking at Sungyeol pissed off face, his face just too funny .

You wave my hand in front of his face ,"What now?" He glared at you. "I just want to ask you what you want to eat, but since the man I asked is in a blank, so I'm just gonna call the wai-"

"Haiiss! Woman!" he hissed, you giggled at him "How can you being so polite in front of me at the office while in the outside you totally annoying like hell," he murmured to me, I just chuckled upon his murmured.

"Mouth, Lee Sungyeol," Sunggyu's mother warned him. Ah! You forgot that she never like someone said the bad word in front of him specially a man said it to a woman. "Sorry, Auntie. I'm gonna watch out my mouth. I'm sorry," he said sincerely while looking at Sunggyu's mother.


crisayeol8 in charge of editing is here~ thanks for reading this story :3

Your welcome and best regards for @grandpagyu1

comments and subcribed are loved <3