Chptr 21: Confession + Confrontation

SHINee Girl

 

--Your POV--

"I don't know what you're talking about. And I don't know what are you up too that you're acting like that. I think I'll just go."

I turned around and stepped away. But when i was about to take another step, Minho grabbed my wrist from behind and pulled me back to him.

He pulled me close too him and gave me a hug.

I was totally shocked on what's going on and I can't even talk nor react. I was completely frozen while trapped in Minho's arms.

We stayed quiet for a while and he's still hugging me.

"I'm sorry for shouting. I just can't take it that you're talking to other guy while with me.", he whispered.

"Listen carefully.", he sighed and hugged me tighter. "I know what's between you and Jonghyun hyung and that's what makes me want to take you away from him more."

"W-why? I c-can't understand.", finally, I managed to answer him, though I stuttered.

He sighed and gently parted us from hugging. He looked straightly and deeply to my eyes while he's holding my shoulders.

"I-I like you. I like you that's why I'm being selfish or possessive or whatever you call it. I don't want to share you anymore, specially to Jonghyun, knowing that he might take you away from me.", I saw his eyes flooding with emotion.

I can't take my eyes away from his, although I want to because it makes me wanna drop myself on the floor. Slowly my mind is processing the words I heard from him... until it all sank to me...

'W-wait,wait. Confession? Is he confessing? For real?', I wanted to ask those questions to him but I can't speak.

I can feel my emotions are getting mixed up. I'm feeling nervous for some reason, I overwhelmed, I'm happy, I'm bothered, worried and more.

"Jaei. Aren't you going to say something?", he asked with worried eyes.

"O-oppa. I don't know. I....I... uhm..",I bowed my head shyly.

He looked around. There are some people passing and occasionally looking at us.

"Wait. This is not the right place to talk. Let's go.", he grabbed my hand and lead me to his car.

We drove to our house. The whole ride was so quiet. He would sometimes glanced at me but I would just looked away to the car windows.

The whole ride on our way to our house is already enough for me to think about things that happened. I absorbed it all and processed it in my mind. Maybe by the time we'll talk again, I could manage to answer him already. 

When we arrived home, we're still both quiet. I opened the door and went to the living room. He just followed me quietly. We sat on the couch and wait for anyone to start talking.

Finally, he faced me. "Jaei, sorry. Are you mad? I didn't mean to tell it to you right away, and I also didn't mean to start this by a childish quarrel."

I shook my head. "No. I'm not mad. I'm just finding the right words to say. Uhhmm... a-are you se-serious with this?"

He chuckled, sat closer to me and grabbed my hand. "Very serious. I've been thinking about this for quite long. I've planned to confess to you in a perfect and most unforgettable way, but our quarrel screwed it all."

I chuckled. "It's unforgettable. You yelled at me before you confess.", I .

He bowed his head shyly and scratched the back of his neck. "Sorry..."

"It's okay... but... you said you know it.... a-about me and J-jonghyun oppa.", i trailed off.

"I just know it. Remember our 'misunderstanding'?", he asked.

I looked at him, confused.

"It's about you. We both like you. We don't want to end up fighting so we just stayed away from each other. But I guess we're both selfish, not wanting to share you to others.", he explained.

I bit my lower lip and lowered my head. "So, it's about me...

He cupped my face and made me face him. "You don't have to worry. It's not you're fault. You didn't even know anything. It's our problem."

I looked away. "Oppa. I believe you also know that I haven't gave any answer yet to Jonghyun oppa... and I'm afraid I w-wont be able to answer you yet to.", I gently removed his hands from my face and bowed my head.

I'm feeling guilty that I was the one who caused their fight. And I also feel guilty for making them wait because I still can't give them a definite answer. I can't just choose one from them, It would be unfair.

After a few seconds of silence, I was surprised when he pulled me up and hugged me once again. He hugged me as he my hair from the back.

"No one is rushing you. I'd be more than willing to wait.", he whispered to me.

I smiled. The pressure on picking among them got lessened. They both told me not to rush things.

"Thanks oppa.", I smiled and hugged him back. I felt him flinched a little but he just hugged me tighter.

--End of your POV--

 

--Minho's POV--

I flinched when she hugged me back. There was a current that just flowed all over my body when she brought his hands on my back. I just smiled and hug her tighter.

I made it. Finally I told her everything. I'm extremely happy.

Though it was not the perfect confession that I was planning, I have no regrets because everything went well.

I chuckled before I moved gently away from her.

"So, do you still think I'm childish?", I smiled at her. 

 "Uhm... Maybe? You're naturally childish even before this.",she giggled. I just pouted.

"I told you not to pout oppa. You seriously became cuter than me, and that's not good."

"Totally not true." I chuckled and pinched her cheeks.

She suddenly looked down. "Oppa. Since you already told me everything, I think it's time for you to settle things with Jonghyun. You should talk."

I sighed. "I will. Promise."

 

After a few more talk, I decided to go home. I feel refreshed and worry-free.

When I got home, everybody is there already. They are playing and and chatting loudly. Key looked at me when I got in but he didn't say anything.

"Hyung! Where have you been? Your schedules already got finished earlier, right?", Taemin asked.

"I went to Jaei.", I just shortly replied.

Jonghyun looked at me but I looked away and told them that I'll just stay on our room.

I layed on my bed and after a few minutes, Jonghyun came in. He looks serious but not frowning.

'I guess we really have to talk. I promised Jaei that we will settle things.', i thought.

I sat up on my bed and Jonghyun went to his bed and sat there. We were both quiet. I decided to start.

"I already told her.", I briefly said.

He nodded and kept quiet for a while as if he was thinking.

"What's her reaction?", he asked not looking at me.

"She said we both have to wait and she's sorry for that. But it's okay, I'm not rushing things."

"How about the issue between us? I'm sure she asked you about it."

I nodded. "I told her too and again she's sorry for that. She told me to settle it with you as sson as possible."

And silence followed again.

I seriously don't want to fight with Jonghyun hyung, or even with other members. We're like already a family since we formed SHINee and I think it's not right to leave this kind of issues hanging.

I sighed and faced him. "Hyung. We're fair now. You told her your feelings and I also did. I guess there's no reason for us to continue fighting about this."

"I know but I doubt that we could stop the fight at this point."

I raised my eyebrow over his words. 'He doesn't want to make it up with me?',

He chuckled. "Don't worry. This time it would be a healthy competition. I'm sure none of us two would just sit calmly, doing nothing, and just wait for Jaei's answer."

I smiled. "Well then. No fight. Just a healthy competition.", I stood and offered my hand to him.

He smiled, accepted my hand and shook it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So... confessions, all done!

TEAM MINHO or TEAM JONGHYUN? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

HuHUHU  T-T this chapter is short. 

THANKS YOU FOR READING

Read, Comment, Subscribe, Vote ♥