Chptr 25: Thinking Over Things

SHINee Girl

 

--Your POV--

I can't stop thinking of what happened earlier, up until night. I'm bothered and confused. A knock on my door cut my thoughts for a while.

"Jaei, it's unni.", the person who's knocking said.

I immediately wiped my tears, fixed myself and got up to open the door.

"Oh? Jaei, your eyes are puffy. Are you crying?", unni asked.

"Uuhmm.. n-no. I just woke up so my eyes are still puffy.", I faked a smile.

"Oh. Okay. Someone wants to talk to you. He's waiting outside.", she tapped your cheeks lightly then walked away.

'I'm sure it's one of them..'

The guilt that I'm feeling is increasing. Aside from keeping them waiting for me, I made them fight and messed with their friendship and I'm now giving them burden.

I went in front of the mirror to fix myself before going out. When I got to the living room, I saw Minho, waiting.

"Jaei. Can we talk?", he stood up as soon as he saw me.

I sighed, I felt like crying. "Minho. I told you. Let's talk if I already made up my mind and things are ready to be cleared."

He walked close to me and held my hand.
"We don't have to be like this. I'm so sorry. We're both sorry. We really didn't mean to fight in front of you.", he's eyes are begging.

'Jaei, don't cry. You'll just give more burden to them if you cry.', I calmed my self.

Another deep breath to hold my tears.
"Please Minho. We can't stay like this for a long time so let me consider things now and soon, we'll have this fixed."

"Jaei, You do--."

"Please. More time. Stay away from me from the mean time...", I trailed off. I closed my eyes tightly. I'm becoming more emotional and I don't know why. Whenever I see his begging eyes, it's seriously pricking something inside me. 

I took my hand from his hold and went to the door to open it.

"Minho please...", i said in a very soft voice. I hardly can speak.

He stared at me for a while.

'There's his eyes again.'. I sighed and looked away.

Minho took a deep breath before going out. I closed the door and ran straight to my room.

I let out all the tears that I'm holding. It's so hard to make them stay away from me. I don't want to do that but I believe I can think and weigh things better if I won't see them for a while.

Then a knock on my door interrupted me again. I fixed myself first and get up to open it.

"Did something happened?", Unni stepped in and my hair.

I wanted to tell her all but not now. I have to think things all by myself before asking some advices.

Unni hugged me. "Okay. If you don't want to talk about it right now. I understand. My ears are always open. Come to me whenever you're ready.", she my back more before letting go.

"Thank you unni.", i smiled.

"Rest now. You don't have to think hardly. Good night.", she hugged me once more and walked out.

I came back to my bed and decided to sleep. Maybe tomorrow I am able to consider things clearly.

---

Next morning, I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and looked at the messages.

'Jaei. Good morning. I hope things will be better  Sorry again.'     -Minho

'We don't have to be like this. But because you want it, we'll give you space.',  -Jonghyun

'Good morning. Are you okay?' -Onew

'Things will be alright. Good morning^^'  -Taemin

'Jaei. I can listen. Don't hesitate to talk with me. Good morning.'  -Key

I felt like crying again but I held it back because I don't wanna start my day with tears.

'Maybe I can listen to others now.', I thought.

I looked at my cellphone screen where Key's message is there. From the start, Key is the one whom I always share problem the most. Even more than Minho and Jonghyun. He always know how to listen and what to say.

I dialed his number.

"Key oppa...", I softly called his name.

"Jaei. How are you now?", Key asked with worried voice.

"Oppa, can I talk to you? If you're bus--"

"I'm free. Let's meet at the park near your house. Wait for me.", he said then hung up.

I got up and fixed myself before going out.

I waited on the park for just 5 minutes and Key already came.

"So fast...", I flashed a weak smile.

He hugged me and my back. "I can always listen.", he parted and lead me to the swing and made me sit there. He sat on the other swing.

There's a long silence before I decided to talk. 

"I believe you already know everything.", I started.

He chuckled softly, "Silly. Even before all of this happened, I already know about it. Even the other members. We're just waiting for you to tell it to us before we gave you our reactions."

"So now, I officially told you. What do you think?"

He grabbed my hand and massaged it. "I think Minho and Jonghyun are too selfish. How dare them to let you be bothered like this. They should be punished."

I chuckled softly then he got serious. "Even from the day we got close to you and we accepted you as our friend, I already knew that this will come. Honestly, I almost did what Jonghyun and Minho did."

I looked at him and gave him a flustered look. He laughed and pinched my cheeks.

"Yes. I almost considered confessing but I thought that if I'll join Minho and Jonghyun, I might just end up confusing and bothering you more. At least, I can still control myself and I believe that our relationship will be much better if I'm just your friend.", he smiled shyly.

I squeezes his hands. "Thanks for that. Your now official my boy bestfriend."

He laughed then turned serious as he continue to massage my hand.

"Do you have a choice now?", he asked.

I shook my head and bowed. Honestly, things in my head are still mixed up and I can't make a good decision.

"You know, based on what I am seeing. You already have a choice but you're just so confused that you can't realize it."

My eyes widened. "I ha-have? How did you know."

"Of course I know. I'm Key Almighty.", he laughed.

"Can you tell me who's that CHOICE you're talking about?"

He patted my head. "I don't have the right to tell it to you. Sorry if I added another puzzle for you to solve on your mind but I just want you to be aware that you already unconsciously solved the biggest  puzzle problem you have right now. You just have to set aside some unused and unnecessary pieces so you could see the picture clearly."

I just looked at him, still wondering on the things he said.
He pulled me up to stand and hugged me.

"You have to recall the things that happened and be open minded. You'll realize things that might be beyond on what you think of.", he whispered.

We talked a little more then we parted. I went back to the house and sat on the sofa.

'I need to recall things, clear up my mind...'

----
(Another day passed)

 "Jaei, do you mind sharing your thoughts?", Unni just appeared and sat on the couched beside me. I smiled at her.

"Okay. I'll listen.", she said and faced to me.

I sighed. "Unni. I think I have to decide now and give my answer to them. I think it's already time."

"That's good! Then how was it?"

"Still not clear. I still have no choice."

She moved closer to me and wrapped her arms on my shoulder. 
"You know what's making it hard for you to decide?", she asked.

I just shook my head.

"You're too scared to make decisions. You're too fair to the extent that you're holding back your self from choosing. Believe me, unconsciously, someone is in favour, your just not considering it because you don't want to end up upsetting the other one."

'Unconsciously chose one? That's what Key told me...', I thought.

"What should I do? It's hard.", I buried my face to her shoulder.

"No it's not. If you'll just decide and ignore the voice inside you screaming 'You have to be fair', you'll see, there's a certain name that will just popped in your mind."

"But I might end up hurting one of them."

She my hair while my face is still buried on her shoulder.
"When they confessed to you, they already half-prepared their self from being rejected. They already considered that there's a chance that they might be hurt. Everything is just normal. I believe that whatever happened, they'll stay on your side as your friend."

I hugged her. "Thanks Unni.", she hugged me tightly.

'Think over things...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 HI READERS! Can you feel it?!?

^o^ Double Update . I want to write more but my eyes are refusing.

Thanks for reading.

Read, Comment, Subscribe, Vote♥