Chptr 34: 6 Months...

SHINee Girl

 

6 months later (after Jaei left)…

--Author’s POV--

“Hyung! Let’s play video games. I’m kinda bored.”, Taemin called Minho who’s about to enter his room.

“Play by yourself. I don’t have time.”, Minho replied coldly.

“Don’t have time? What are you busy at? You’re just inside your room.”, Taemin tried to pull Minho to the sofa so they could start their game.

But Minho is not in the mood today…uhm actually, he’s not always in the mood.

“Yah! Could you please stop bothering me? I said I don’t want to play.”, Minho jerked Taemin’s hands away from him.

Then Key and the rest of the boys came.

“What’s going on?”, Onew asked as he sat on the couch.

Taemin just pointed at Minho using his pouted lips, the boys already know what’s the problem.

“Minho. Fighting with Taemin again?”, Key asked

Minho didn’t answered and just looked away.

“PMS attacks again. Understand him”, Jonghyun teased and he received a glare from Minho.

“Could you please let me be in peace? Even for a while?”, Minho said. He looks really irritated.

“But we’re not doing anything. You’re the one who’s always shouting at us.”, Key said.

“Hyung. C’mmon. Let’s play video games~”, Taemin whined in front of Minho.

“AHHHH! Please. I need PEACE!”, Minho yelled then locked himself in his room.

The four boys left looked at each other then just shrugged.

 

--Minho’s POV--

I lazily laid myself down on my bed. I’m feeling tired and heavy, but not physically. I grabbed my cellphone and looked at my wallpaper. It’s a photo of Jaei and me.

It’s been six months since she left Korea. She used to call me often for the first 2 months after that, she started to miss a day or sometimes a week for calling me.

Sometimes she would not call me for a week or just leave me a message. Whenever I’ll ask her what’s the matter, she just said that she’s busy and she keeps insisting that I need rest.

Then, this whole month, I didn’t even receive a single call from her. None, even a message.

“AHHHH!”, I rolled on my bed while yelling. I’m feeling  a lot of frustrations and irritations right now.

The last time I received a call from her, she said she’s studying but she didn’t told me more details.
Even her bestfriend won’t say anything, even if I keep on bribing her with a lot of autographs.

I’m completely lost right now. I don’t know anymore what’s happening.

 

--Your POV—

I went off the taxi and looked around.

‘It’s been 6 months, nothing really changed here.’

I started to walk along the busy streets of Seoul. Then I saw something in an electronic billboard.

‘SHINEE DREAM GIRL’

I smiled as I looked at the promotion video on the billboard.
They’re comeback for this year is really good, and they’re really doing well.

 ‘I missed this guys.’

My thoughts were interrupted when my phone rang.

“Yes? Oh okay. I’m already walking. I’ll be there soon. BYE.”, I ended the call and started walking again to an apartment building. The apartment building I used to visit a lot.

I rode on an elevator then walked along the corridors. I smiled when I finally found the right door.

I took a deep breath and pressed the doorbell.

Then when it opened…

“WOAHHH! You’re real—“

I placed my index finger in front of my lips to tell him to be silent. It’s Jonghyun.
There will be a surprise for someone so we have to be quiet.

“You’re really here!”, He whispered, but in a way, like shouting.

He jumped up and down then hugged me. I hugged him back. Then three boys came near.

I know they were about to scream too so I immediately told them to quiet.

“Jaei~”, they whispered cheerfully then squeezed me in a group hug.

“You’re really here!”, Key said.

“Why are you surprised? I just called you earlier and told you that I’m already here.”, I asked.

“No. It’s just that….You’re really..Seriously…Ugh I’m too excited!”, Key hugged me again. I giggled on how cute he was when he can’t speak straightly because of too much happiness.

“Jaei is here~”, Taemin hugged me too.

“We missed y—“, Onew’s voice is too loud so I covered he’s mouth.

“Oppa, we should be quiet. The surprise, remember?”, I said and let go of his mouth.

He nodded and we all went in. Slowly and quietly, we went to the living room.

“Where is he?”, I asked

They all pointed on his closed room door.

“You really should talk to him right now. He’s over using our bedroom.”, jonghyun said.

“And his mood is really…. UGH it’s getting worse.”, Taemin rolled his eyes.

I giggled. “This is it oppa.”, I did a fighting sign then walked towards his room. The boys followed on my back.

I’m seriously feeling nervous right now. I intentionally didn’t contact him for the past months and now, I don’t know what would be his reaction is he sees me.

‘What if he’s angry?’, I thought.

I already thought of that before, that maybe he would be angry to me, that’s why I asked help from the other oppas. They’re helping me by watching Minho for me, looking after him, and of course, saying words that would prevent Minho from being angry to me even though I’m not calling him.

I took a deep breath and knock on his door.

“What?!?”, I heard him yelled from inside the room.

I just knocked again.
I waited for a few seconds before he finally opened it.

A tall, handsome man opened the door. He’s still looks the same Minho as what I saw 6 months ago,  minus the hairstyle because they changed it for the comeback, and the haggard, stressed look of him right now.

Minho is obviously shocked when he saw me standing in front of him. He’s eyes are widely opened and his mouth is opened as well. He’s not even blinking, just staring at me.

It took a few moments before I saw him moved. He finally blinked his eyes then, indicating that he has already recovered from the shock.

“Annye—“, I was about to greet him but he suddenly pulled me harshly in his room then he closed, or more likely slammed it.

He pushed me against the closed door and kissed me.

He was kissing me harshly at first but later on, it became very gentle and sweet. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back, the same way he was kissing me

‘I miss this man, very much…’

After a few moments, he broke the kiss. For seconds, he just stared at me, then he suddenly walked away.

“Why I’m I kissing you? I’m supposed to be mad at you.”, he said in a sulking voice. He walked to his bed and sat there.

I raised my eyebrow then I giggled. ‘Sulking Minho, as always…’

“And why are you SUPPOSED to be mad at me?”, I followed him and stood in front of him.

“Why not?! You didn’t contact me for months.”, he pouted.

I giggled over his cuteness.

“Don’t giggle.”, he commanded.

I can’t help giggling. I came close to him and sat on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck then rested my chin on his shoulder.

“I missed you~”, I said while hugging his neck tighter.

“Hey miss. Explain first.”, he tapped my back.

“Arasseo.”, I sighed then sat properly beside him.

“I told you I studied again, right? I got very busy.”, I said.

“That busy? Super busy that you can’t even leave a message for me?”, he raised his eyebrow.

“Okay…. “, I sighed. “My aunt found me a new job and I had to train. I took training for 3 months.”

“Why do you have to study again and train again. You already started working before.”

“It’s because it’s totally new for me. New work, new field and new LOCATION.”, I emphasized my last word but he did not notice it.

“Why do y—“

“And guess WHERE will be my new work.” I cut him off.

He raised his eyebrow, confused. He stared at me for a few seconds then his expression started to change. From confused to shocked/happy.

His eyes twinkled and he smiled widely. “WOAHH!”, he cheered then tackled me, causing me to fall and lie down on the bed, and he’s on top of me, hugging me.

“Oppa! Heavy!”, I wailed because I can feel his weight on me.

“You’re gonna stay here, huh? Huh?”, he asked childishly, while still on top of me.

“Yes. It’s my surprise for you. So am I forgiven for not calling you often?”, I smiled.

He brought his face on top of mine, just centimeters away, then he pecked me on the lips. “Okay. Forgiven.”, then it led into another kiss.

I broke the kiss. “Oppa. Shall we go outside. I’m away for too long so I have a lot of catching up to do.”

He chuckled. He stood up and pulled me up too. Then we went outside the room.

“Finally you came out!”, Onew said.

They were all sitting in the living room. We walked and sat with them.

“I thought you already her.”, Key said. I giggled and Minho gave him a glare.

“Guys, Jaei has a surprise.”, Minho told them excitedly but the guys just laughed.

“We already know that.”, Jonghyun said. Minho gave him a confused look.

“She already told us that. Even before she came back.”, Taemin explained.

Minho turned to me and glared. “You’re going to explain later.”, he mouthed. I just shrugged and changed the topic.

“Oh by the way guys, Congratulations on your successful comeback!”, I said cheerfully.

“Have you watched it already?”, Onew asked.

“Yes. You guys are so good. And these hairstyles…”, I ruffled Key’s hair who’s sitting beside me.

“Aish.. this girl. You’re lucky I’m letting you touch my hair.”, He gently put my hand down from his hair.

“I really missed you guys.”, I said and gathered them all for another group hug.

We spent the whole day catching up to each other. They told me about everything that happened while I’m away, even the ‘PMS attack’ of Minho. I also told them my plans now that I’ll be able to stay here in Korea for a very long time since I already have work. Then when night came, Minho drove me home.

 

“I see that Jaei’s surprise for you went well.”, Unni told Minho.

“You also know about it?”, Minho asked.

“Of course I know. Oh I think you need some time together so I’ll go to my room now. Goodnight guys.”, she said and went to her room.

When unni is gone, Mino walked and went in to my room.

“Yah! Aren’t you going home? It’s late.”, I yelled then followed him.

When I got in, Minho is already sitting on my bed, his back resting on the headboard.

“You really like my room, don’t you?”, I smiled as I walk in.

“ I haven’t seen your room for a long time, I missed it.”, he tapped the space beside him telling me to sit there.

I complied and sat beside him, my back is also on the headboard. He stretched his arms on my shoulder and his other hand held my hand and intertwined our fingers.

“Hey. You still have some explaining to do.”, he said.

I chuckled. “Okay, it goes like this. Supposedly, it’ll be just Unni and Key who’ll know the surprise. It just happened that the other oppas discovered about it so I just decided to get their help on watching over you and calming you whenever you’re being mad at me for not calling you.”, I played with his fingers, intertwined on mine.

“Silly. No matter how long you won’t call me, I’ll never get mad at you. I’ll still wait for you no matter what happens.”

“Sorry for making you wait for so long. I really missed you.”, I wrapped my other free arm tighly on his waist.

He faced me and cupped my face. “I missed you more… This much..”, he gave me a peck on my forehead,  then on my left and right cheek, then on the tip of my nose, then finally on my lips.

I smiled. “That much?”

He just smirked and kissed me on the lips again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ONE MORE CHAPTER :)

Thanks for reading ♥