Chptr 29: The First Day...But...

SHINee Girl

 

 

--Minho's POV--

I drove back to the dorm. Now I felt sleepy and tired after all that happened. But seriously, I'm still drowning of happiness right now. I still don't wanna leave Jaei but she needs to sleep too, also me.

I quietly went in our dorm and went straight to my room.

I tiptoed across the room because Jonghyun hyung is already sleeping (they share room, remember?) but he sat up on his bed and looked at me.

"Did I wake you up hyung? Sorry.", I said.

"It's okay... You went to Jaei?", he asked.

I nodded. "Uhm hyung....", i sat on my bed.

"What?", he sat properly on his bed and faced to me.

"Jaei told me everything. What you did to make her come up with her decision now.", i looked down.

He chuckled. "It's the right thing. It won't benefit me either if I insisted myself and continued competing. Time will come, she'll realize it too even if I didn't told her."

"Thank you so much hyung. I'm sorry to compete with you and sorry to hurt you because I've become selfish."

He stood up from his bed and sat beside me. "I've been selfish too. Even more than you. So just promise me one thing...", he tapped my shoulder.

I looked at him.

"Promise me you'll never hurt Jaei. Never do stupid things that will make her cry and don't leave her. I didn't sacrifice for to just waste your chance."

I smiled. "You don't have to tell me that hyung. I will never ever do that to her. And that's a promise to myself."

"Good. I'm warning you Choi Minho. If you did something wrong. I'll take her away from you and won't let you take her back anymore."

"Of course hyung.", I offered my hand for a shake.

He smiled and took it but he playfully hugged me and threw me to bed.

"Sleep now. Look what time it is now. If Jaei didn't have enough sleep, I'll blame you for that.", he stood up and laid back on his bed again.

"Thanks again hyung.", I said before walking to the bathroom.

----

--Your POV--


*message, PYONG!*  *message, PYONG* *message, PYONG*........

I woke up from the continuous ringing of my message alert tone.

"AHHHHH! I'm still sleepy", I yelled.

I seriously need more sleep. Minho went home around 2 o'clock in the morning and I have to calm myself for a few minutes more before I am able to sleep.

*message, PYONG!*  *message, PYONG* *message, PYONG*........

Another bunch of messages came. I screamed once more before reaching for my cellphone.

When I scrolled the messages, surprisingly, none of those came from Minho. It was all message greetings from the others, and a lot of it came from Jonghyun.

I was about to put my phone back on the bedside table but it rang again, this time, it's a call.

"GOOD MORNING!", the caller greeted cheerfully as soon as I answered his call. It's Minho.

"Yah! Did you sleep? Do you know how early it is right now?", I whined.

"No good morning?", he said in a sulking voice. "By the way, go here at the dorm now. Do you want me to pick you up or you'll just come there?"

"Are you serious? As in now? I haven't even slept properly yet." I whined again.

"Hey. It's already uhhmmm. 8 in the morning."

"Exactly! You came home 2 in the morning, remember? My sleep is less than 6 hours!", I yelled.

"You really hate morning calls, don't you? Oh well, we're waiting here."

"Is that Jaei?", I heard another voice on the other line. "Hi Jaei. Since everything is okay now. Could you please go here? We haven't seen you for days.", Onew said.

Before I can even answer, another voice is on the other line. "Jaei! Come here, I'll cook breakfast for us!", Key said cheerfully.

I sighed. Since I know they won't stop begging... "Okay. I'll go. Give me a few minutes."

I heard 'Yeheys' from them and the phone was back to Minho.

"So you'll come now. We'll wait for you~", Minho said.

"Aisshh. Tell me, seriously, did you even sleep? You came home late then woke up so early.", i said trying to avoid yawning.

"I slept and it's really peaceful. I'm just too excited about today, it's our first day!", then I heard a squeal from him. SURPRISINGLY from HIM!

"Yah! Since when did you became like that? Oh well. If I got dark circles and big eye bags, you're going to regret it.", i threatened him

"Come here and I'll treat those dark circles and eye bags.", he said.

"I'll go just wait, Aishhhhh. You're really going to regret it If I got dark circles."

"I said come here and I'll treat those dark circles. We'll wait here. Bye.", then he hung up.

I placed my cellphone on the table and did a nice morning stretch. 'I really won't get proper sleep if these boys are around.'

I gathered all my strength and will to get up. Even though I lack of sleep and still really sleepy, this morning really felt so good. I feel so light and happy.

When I finished taking a bath and already got dressed, I came out of my room and saw Unni is about to leave.

"Jaei good morning. Aren't you supposed to be still sleeping right now? I know you slept REALLY late.", she asked.

My eyes widened. "Y-you know that?".

She laughed. "Of course. I'll tell you a secret. I helped Minho fixed everything last night.",

"He even bothered you late at night for that. And guess what unni, he's also the reason why I have to wake up early and leave early.", I hugged her like a whining child.

She laughed again and my hair. "I'm happy everything is fixed now. And I'm happy that you're happy on what's happening to you."

"Thanks for everything unni.", I hugged her tighter.

"Okay okay. I have to go now. Are you going to the dorm now? I'll drop you there."

I nodded and  we went out.

I arrived at the dorm and went in straightly since the door is unlocked.

"I'm here! I miss you guys!", I said as soon as I got in.

As expected, they all ran to me and hugged me.

"We missed you jaei.", Taemin said, hugging me.

They all squeezed me in a group hug, except for Minho who can't even get near me because the others were blocking him.

"Yah, Yah Yah! Enough of that hugging.", Minho tried his best to removed the guys away from me and pulled me away from them. "You might squeeze her.", he said then wrapped his arms on my shoulder.

"How can a group hug squeeze a girl?", Jonghyun said.

I pushed Minho away from me and faced him. "Hey Choi Minho. This is your fault.", i pointed on my puffy eyes caused by lack of sleep.

He held my chin and brought his face closer to inspect my face. "Although there's no dark circles, i'll still treat it.", he walked away and went to his room.

When he came back, he has a medium sized pouch on his hand.
He grabbed my hand, pulled me on the sofa and made me sit there then sat beside me. He placed a small pillow on my neck then laid my head flat on the backrest of the sofa (facing the ceiling).

Jonghyun and Onew sat down on the other sofa, to watch what Minho will do and to watch TV. Taemin went to Key who's on the kitchen preparing breakfast.

"Oppa, what are you doing?", I asked and tried to bring my head up but he just pushed it down again.

"I said I'm going to treat your eye bags and dark circles.", he took out a cold pack from the pouch and placed it on my eyes.

I tried to get up but he pushed me down again and locked his arms on my waist.

"Don't move. You said I'm going to regret it if you got dark circles.", he said while massaging my cheeks, still with cold pack on my eyes.

He moved his mouth near my ears and whispered, "I'm so happy, it's our first day.", he said in a funny way. He's like holding himself from squealing.

I removed the ice packs and faced him, our faces just inches away. "Since when did you learn how to act like a crazy fangirl?", I raised my eyebrow then pinched his nose.

He laughed then held my head and place it over his shoulder. He made me face him, our faces are literally centimeters away from each other.

His other hand was holding my head and the other hand grabbed something from the pouch. It was an eye cream. He squeezed out some cream on his hand then applied it around my eyes.

"Yah! The room is just over there!", Onew yelled.

"It's still too early Hyung. Maybe later.", Minho answered without looking at Onew. Then he grinned at me.

I frowned and mouthed, "Just try and your dead."

He chuckled then continued on what he is doing. He looks so concentrated on applying eye cream on me and massaging some portions of my eyes.

"Hey. I just remembered. Why did you bother unni late at night just to fix all those stuffs.".

"Who told you I bothered her? Noona offered help so I accepted it.", he defended.

"Whatever... merong~", I stuck out my tongue and rolled my eyes naughtily to .

He laughed and pinched my cheeks so hard that I'm already whining.

"Woah! Minho hyung's skinship skills went 10 levels up!", Taemin said when he came out of the kitchen followed by Key.

"You two. Pity these two hyungs dying of envy while watching you. By the way, breakfast is ready.", Key said and went back to the kitchen again.

"I'm really hungry now!", I excitedly stood up and left Minho sitting on the sofa. Then I grabbed Onew and Jonhyun's hands and we ran to the kitchen.

----

After breakfast, Minho and I stayed on the living room to watch TV. Onew and Jonghyun left the dorm while Key and Taemin stayed in their room.

"I'm wondering why Yoogeun chose me for you among all his appas. Did he told you?", Minho asked suddenly.

"Yes, he told me. He said...", I sat properly and faced him as if I'm going to do a serious explanation.

"He said... When you're looking at me and holding me, you look really really happy because you smile a lot. Then he also said, when I'm looking at you my eyes goes...", I copied how Yoogeun the twinkling motion with his hands.

"R-really? Like this?" He also copied me.

I chuckled. "Yeah. And you're eyes goes like that also, according to him."

Minho nodded. "That's funny. Yoogeun noticed that before we did. How come we don't have idea about that. Why didn't you asked him about that when he first told you that. This could have not been our first day together if you just asked him."

"I thought he just picked you without any reason. Remember? RANDOM 'best appa' during hello baby?", i giggled.

"It's not random. I'm really the best appa that's why he's picking me.", he pouted. "I'm sleepy~"

"It's your fault. Who told you to wake up early?"

"I'm sleepy~", he repeated then buried his face on the crook of my neck and he lazily leaned his body on me.

"If you're sleepy then go to your room. How can I move if you're leaning on me.",I tried to push him but his too heavy.

"Then don't move.", he said sleepily then wrapped his arms on my waist.

"You're heavy!", I yelled when I felt he's slowly leaning all his weight on me.

Then Key came out of his room.

"Hey you two! That's too much displaying of affection.", he yelled.

"Just go back to you room!", Minho yelled back while his face is still on my shoulder so my ear absorbed all his noise.

"Ouch! That's loud.", I said while trying to reach my ears since Minho is squeezing my arms between our bodies.

"Aww sorry.", he said then he pecked my ears and rubbed it. He turned to Key. "Go back to your room!"

"Aishh. This is too much for me.", Key rolled his eyes and went to the kitchen and back to his room.

Minho went back to his position, face on my shoulder, arms wrapped on my waist.

"Minho.. heavy.", I said while tapping his shoulders. But he didn't move nor talk. I just smiled and let him.

----

Minho drove me back home.
Unni is still not there and I have nothing to do so I grabbed my laptop and went online.

A message popped. And the conversation went like this.

[Aunt]: Hey miss. We need to talk. Remember what I told you?

[Jaei]: Sorry aunt but I still can't right now. Can't we do something about it?

[Aunt]: I have done everything and granted your wish to stay longer. But now, we can't extend your vacation longer. SORRY BUT YOU HAVE TO COME BACK HERE REALLY SOON.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why so serious oh!

Have you watched the MV? It's so good, I mean Great, uh I mean...AWESOME.. uh I mean... *can't think of other words*
BUT NO JJONG. it was like 40% incomplete

Sorry I didn't continued to a triple update yesterday :<

THANKS FOR READING.

Read, Comment, Subscribe, Vote ♥