Chptr 30: Leaving Me?

SHINee Girl

 

--Your POV--

Why does it have to be like this. I'm freed from worries and problem for just a day? I just fixed the other one and now another one is coming?

I just stared to the the air, sitting in the living room, bothered with the new problem.
I remembered my conversation with my Aunt.

*FLASHBACK*

[Aunt]: Hey miss. We need to talk. Remember what I told you?

[Jaei]: Sorry aunt but I still can't right now. Can't we do something about it?

[Aunt]: I have done everything and granted your wish to stay longer. But now, we can't extend your vacation longer. SORRY BUT YOU HAVE TO COME BACK HERE REALLY SOON.

[Jaei]: But auntie, I really can't go right now. Can you please extend my vacation even for another month. I have to settle things first here. Please Aunt.

[Aunt]: Sorry but i can't I already allowed you to extend for 2 more months and that's now over. You have work here and we might have problems on your contract here in the company if you don't show up here.

[Jaei]: I'll think about it

Then I immediately went offline.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

(A/N: I don't really know about company rules, so let's just pretend that all details about company thingy here are possible. THANKS :*)

I work on my Aunt's company and she was one of the reason why I'm here on Seoul right now.

She said I was overworking myself and I needed a vacation. She filed a 2 month vacation leave for me and she suggested me to go to Korea.

My vacation was supposed to be in just 2 months but now, I'm staying here for more than 4 months since I'm really enjoying here. When she first notify me to come home already I begged for another 2 months and she agreed. But now, I have no more chance.

My thoughts were interupted when Unni sat beside me and tapped my shoulders.

"I thought everything is fixed now? What's with that face?", she asked.

"Unni. I thought of that too. But I forgot that I have another problem.", I said and looked down.

"And what's that?", he moved closer to me. She didn't know yet my aunt is already telling me to go home. She just know about the 2 months extension I got.

I sighed. "My vacation. It's already over. My aunt is telling me to go home right away. She can't give me more extensions anymore."

"And when is that 'right away' you are talking about?", she asked.

I hugged her and cried. "In 2 days.."

She gasped and made me face her. "What? That fast? Why is it so fast?"

"No unni. We have been talking about this for a month. She's not that demanding at first so I didn't took it seriously. Then she started reminding me again about this a few weeks before and that's when I have problems with Jonghyun and Minho. That's why I felt more pressured about giving my answer to Minho and Jonghyun because I know I won't be able to stay more. Then now... she already booked me a flight.", I cried louder.

"Have you told this to your Shinee oppas?", she asked.

I cried even more when I heard her question, "Not yet unni. I don't know how to tell them."

"But why didn't you told it to them earlier? Before you had problem with Minho and Jonghyun or even after you fixed it?"

"It's all my fault. I can't tell them because I am enjoying a lot and I don't want to ruin that mood. And now, I was too happy and got too excited about what happened to me and Minho that i already forgot about it."

"But you should tell them. Specially to Minho."

"How will I? I'm sure they'll be upset, or maybe they'd be mad at me because I didn't told them right away. My flight is in 2 days!", i cried frustratedly.

Unni calmed me. "But you have no choice you can't leave without telling it to them."

"I don't know unni. I'll find time. I just needed to think right now.", I said. She just let me cry on her shoulder.

---

*Gom se mariga han chi--*  

I rejected the call but another call is coming and more messages are popping so I turned off my cellphone and hid it in my drawer.  

I been rejecting calls all day. Even if it's from Minho or the other shinee members. I'm sure they're worried about me right now but I can't do anything. I'm still thinking and I can't talk to them.  

I know I should tell them about this but I'm still thinking on how am I going to break the news to them, specially to Minho.  

Minho will be very upset so I should really find a right time before talking about this to him.   A video call from my open laptop came. When I checked who was it, it was Liz, my bestfriend (remember her?).   

She already know about everything. Even about me and Minho. Maybe she could help me so I decided to accept the video call.  

"Sis! How are you? You're aunt has been bugging me these days about you. She said you're not accepting her calls.", she said.  

"I already told her I need more time but she won't give me more. At least just a few more weeks. I just wanted to fix things that I'll be leaving here."

"But sis, she already gave you extensions and I think that should be enough...", she bowed her head.

"What?! You too? I thought you were on my side?", a tear fell on me when I said that.

I thought she would help me or at least give me advice but she can't understand me.

"Sorry. I'm not on anyone's side. I just thought that you should come home now 'cause you also have a lif--"

"This is enough. No one understands me.", I said and immediately ended the call. She tried calling me again but I just keep on rejecting.

'How would I tell this to Shinee oppas? Even my own bestfriend can't understand me...'

I went out and decided to stroll around to help me clear my mind and relax.

 

--Minho's POV--

"Have you contacted her already?", I asked the other members.

"I still can't contact her too.", Jonghyun said. 

I've been contacting Jaei since this morning but she's not answering. She even turned off her cellphone. I also went to their house but she's not there.

"Hyung. Are you sure you two didn't fight?", Taemin asked.

"I am very sure. Why would we fight?", I pulled my hair in frustration as I walk back and forth across the living room.

We didn't fight and I'm very sure of that. We've been together just yesterday so there's nothing to quarrel about. We're very happy yesterday but I don't know why it turned like this today.

"I'm really worried. What if something happened to her? I don't even know were she is right now."

"Don't worry too much. She's fine, maybe she's just doing something right now.", Jonghyun made me sit on the sofa and tapped my shoulders.

"Oh wait. Liz? She's Jaei's bestfriend, right?", Key suddenly asked while he's holding his laptop.(A/N: I haven't included that part to the story so let's just imagine that they already have been introduced to each other by Jaei, through video chat.)

"Yes. She is. Why?", Onew asked and went beside Key.

"She messaged me just now. She's asking if we're with Jaei.", Key said.

"Maybe she knows why Jaei can't be contacted today. Maybe there's a problem.", I immediately sat beside Key.

"Let's call her.", Key said and invited Liz for a video call.

(Conversation in english)
"Oh guys. Is Jaei with you? She's rejecting my calls. I'm feeling guilty. Our conversation earlier didn't went well.", Liz started.

"Why? What happened? We also can't contact her. We're really worried.", I asked.

I saw her widened her eyes and she's hesitant to answer.

"Liz. Please. We're really worried about her. She's not even in their house.", I begged.

She sighed. "Okay... I know I shouldn't be the one telling you this but....", she took a deep breath. "Jaei's aunt is telling her to come home already. Jaei said that she still needs more time but her aunt refused to extend her vacation again."

My eyes widened. "Come home? Extend AGAIN? She's didn't told us anything about that.", I'm confused and I don't have a good feeling about this.

"She said she still can't tell it to you. About the extension of her vacation, her vacation, supposedly, is just 2 months, but she extended 2 months more but now, she really has to go home soon."

"And when is that 'soon' you're talking about?", Jonghyun asked.

She hesitated to answer, "Uhhmm.. She'll really kill me after this. Uhmm. Her flight will be in 2 days."

I froze when I heard what she said. 'In two days? That fast? and she didn't even mentioned it to us?'

The others look at me. Key sensed that I won't be able to talk anymore because of what happened so he talked to Liz.

"Okay Liz. Thanks for telling us. We'll find her and notify you soon. Bye.", Key said and ended the call.

I pulled my hair in frustration.
"She didn't even told us. What is she thinking?", I closed my eyes and buried my face on my palm.


--Your POV--

It's already late afternoon when I finished thinking while walking around.
I have decided that I should tell it to them now. I hope they'll understand why it took so long before I can tell it to them.

I took a deep breath before coming in to their dorm. When I finally opened the door and got in, they were all quiet. They're are just staring at me with blank faces.

"Wh-what's the matter guys?", I forced a smile to reduce the tension.

They didn't answer. I looked at them and they're just staring at me. When I finally looked at Minho he frowned and looked away.

"Where have you been?", Jonghyun asked in a cold voice.

"I... I-I..I jus--"

"When are you planning to tell this to us? What's your problem?", Minho stood up and yelled. His eyes were so scary right now.

I got scared so I looked down. I don't know how but I guess they already know about it.

"Why didn't you tell us? Aren't we important?", Onew said.

"No. I mean.. it's not like th--",

Minho cut me off again. "It's not like that? Then what? You're leaving and we don't have any idea about that. If you wanted to leave just like that, then go now!.", Minho yelled again. He walked, and passed me.

"Minho..", I called weakly. I can't talk since I'm on the verge of crying.

I called him but he ignored me. He walked straight to the door and slammed it when he got out.

Tears flowed out of my eyes. I looked at them. "I'm sorry guys. I really didn't mean to hide this from you."

They sighed and all went to me. Key made me sit and rubbed my back to calm me.

"We believe that you didn't mean it. But why didn't you tell us?", Key asked.

"And you're leaving after 2 days!", Taemin exclaimed.

"Sorry. I just don't know how to tell this to you. I don't want to upset you. I really don't want to leave so  I asked for an extension but I can't, anymore.", I cried more.

"If you really wanted to stay, you should have resigned..", Onew said.

I sighed. "Before I leave, I didn't know that something like this will happen to me, that i'll meet you. I already thought of resigning but I can't because of the company contract. And I also have a life there. I'm really sorry guys.", more tears are flowing down on my cheeks.

"We understand. You don't have to worry. We'll just support on any decision you'll make.", Jonghyun said while my hair.

"But Minho. Do you know where will he go? I wanted to talk to him."

"It's better if you let Minho cool down first. Then talk to him.", Onew said.

"Then I'll wait for him here.", I said.

It's already dark when Minho came back to the dorm.
I stood up as soon I saw him enter the door but he just looked at me blankly then walked straight to his room.

The other members signalled me to follow him so I also went in to his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry to cut this chapter. I think this is too long. Don't hate me :(

Please stay tuned for the next chapter.

THANKS FOR READING ♥