Chptr 20: First Quarrel?

SHINee Girl

 

--Minho's POV--

"Hey guys. I told you to leave already. You really don't have to do this.", noona said then she took the disposable cups I was holding.

The barbecue party has already ended and we all decided to help Jaei and KyeongEun noona to clean . HyunWoo, noona's boyfriend, has to leave early so he won't be able to help on cleaning. Jaei and noona kept on telling us that we can already leave to rest but we insisted to stay.

"No, noona. It's okay. We won't leave you and Jaei clean this all by yourselves.", I said and continued to put the disposable cups in a trash bag.

"Noona, you should consider it as a privilege when the boys are helping you. On our dorm, I can't even make them pick up a single trash.", Key said and rolled his eyes.

I heard noona chuckled and I just continued cleaning.

My eyes went to Jaei. When I saw that she's about to lift some stool chairs, I took a step to help her but Jonghyun already came to her and lift the stools for her. I saw her awkwardly bowed her head and let Jonghyun helped.

I frowned and just watch them.

I've been noticing something since earlier. Jonghyun hyung seemed to be serious on not leaving Jaei's side. I know it was all normal since he was the skinship king, but what's bothering me is seeing that Jaei is uncomfortable with it today. She's acting shy and she's quiet...

...and I think I know why.

I frowned even more when that thought crossed my mind.

'I think he already told her everything... He already did it, ahead of me.'

I was so absorbed by my thoughts that I got startled when someone called me.

"MInho-yah. Can you help me bring this bags to the trash bin outside?", Noona said.

"Uh, sure.", I threw a last glance to Jaei and turned to Noona, "Let me carry that.", I said and I took the trash bags from her.

"Minho, don't you think it's about time?", noona suddenly talked when we got outside.

I turned to him and gave her a confused look. "For what noona?"

She chuckled. "I know everything. You, Jonghyun and Jaei..."

My eyes widened then I chuckled shyly, "How did you know that?"

"I just know. So, don't you think you should tell it to her."

I paused for a while. "I've been planning to do that. I'm just waiting for the right time and earning enough courage."

"I believe you already noticed that Jonghyun did it ahead of you."

I just nodded and kept silent. That thought frustrates me and makes me worry. 

"Minho, this is the right time. You should do something if you're really serious on Jaei. You might lose a chance. Remember, it's just Jaei's vacation that why she's in Seoul."

I sighed. "Do you think he already accepted Jonghyun hyung?"

She giggled. "The way I see it, if you're going to act soon, you still have a chance."

She patted my shoulder and smiled. "I also talked Jonghyun about this, I said the same things as i told you. I'm not in favour of one of you. I'm doing this for Jaei. It's about time to make her aware of everything that's going on around her."

"I'll consider everything you said. Thanks noona.", I smiled at her.

We both came back to the backyard and everything is already arranged and clean. We stayed for a while and decided to go home since it's getting late.

I was thinking about noona's words until we got home. I helped me clear things in my mind and gave me the courage I need.

--End of Minho's POV--
 

--Your POV--

"Yeah oppa. It's okay. I know you're busy.... I'm fine.. Okay, Bye.", I ended the call and continued to walk.

It was Jonghyun oppa. He told me that he will not be able to be around because he has his schedules. He's worrying that I might be bored all day so he called.

Everything is going well between me and Jonghyun oppa. Slowly, our closeness is going back. It's not that awkward as before. I'm slowly getting used to him, being close to me, even after he confessed and that is because he never stopped trying to make me feel at ease with him.

I continued to walk, heading to a convenience store nearby when I noticed a car stopped beside me. When the windows of the car open, it revealed Minho oppa, smiling at me.

"Jaei, where are you going?", he said when I came near to his car.

"At a convenience store. Just going to buy some snacks."

"Then let's go.", he pushed the door open and I got into the car.

"Aren't you busy?", i asked.

He chuckled. "If I'm busy, do you think I would be here?", he chuckled once again and pinched my cheek lightly.

Instead of going to the convenience store, Minho brought me to a restaurant since it's almost lunch time. We started eating when our order got served.

"Seriously, we've been staying out more often since we met you.". he said.

"Hey oppa. I'm not forcing you to go out, okay?", I pouted

He chuckled. "Of course you're not. It's our decision."

*message, PYONG!*

I took out my cellphone and checked the message that came.

'Jaei, how are you? Doing fine?'   -Jonghyun

I smiled. Jonghyun haven't changed. He's still the old Jjong who would always send you a message every second you're away with each other.

'Yeah oppa ^-^ Don't worry, I'm fine.'  -Jaei

I sent a reply then put my cellphone on the table.

"What's with the smile? Who was that?", Minho said, raising his eyebrow.

"U-uhm...", I hesitated to answer at first because just like Jonghyun, Minho doesn't want to hear other man's name when we're together. "..It was Jjong oppa."

I bit my lips, waiting for his mood to change but he just sighed and continued eating.

I sighed in relief that he did not sulk again hearing Jonghyun's name. I can still feel that the issue between them aren't settled yet. I remembered Jonghyun said that it was Minho who can tell me about it, i decided to ask.

"U-uhmm, oppa... You and Jonghyun, haven't you settled your misunderstandings yet?", I asked carefully.

"Why? He still haven't explained it to you?"

"Not yet. But he told me that he has no rights on telling it all by himself. He said I needed your words for me to know."

I saw him raised his eyebrow. "Really? He said that?"

I just nodded like an innocent child.

He twitched the side of his lips. "Well, I'll tell it to you soon.", he said and stared at me, smiling.

I pouted. "SOON. I heard that word again. Every time I'm asking, I always get that answer."

He chuckled and moved his face closer to mine. He grinned, "It's because it's really SOON."

I rolled my eyes and continue eating. He sat properly and ate as well.

Then suddenly, i got another message. I picked up the phone from the table and checked it.
Another message from Jonghyun, telling that he might finish his schedules early.

I felt that someone is staring at me. When I looked up, I saw Minho glaring at me and my cellphone.

I smiled sweetly, "I'll just reply to this.", then continued typing my message. When I put my phone back on top of the table, Minho is still glaring at me.

"I think it could have been better if I just didn't come to you and I just texted you all day so I could have your attention.", he pouted.

I giggled. "Aww, I told you not to pout because you look cuter than me when you do."

He rolled his eyes and shoved food to his mouth. I just giggled. Jonghyun and Minho is exactly the same when it come to this. The number one must-not-do when you're with them, never take your attention away from them.

After a while, a message came again and when I was about to pick up the phone, Minho took it and placed it on the other side of the table, away from you.

You looked at him innocently.

"Could you please stop texting? You're with me then you're texting another guy.", he widened his eyes to scare me.

"I'm just going to reply...", I pouted.

"EAT!", he commanded.

I can't help chuckling. "Okay, okay. Aishh. So possessive.", I mumbled but he heard it.

"I'm not possessive. I'm selfish, and it's all because of you.", he made a teasing, irritated smile.

I just continued eating. 'Pshh. He's selfish because of me? So childish...'


After lunch, he brought me to the park we went last time. He likes that place because there weren't a lot of people going there. He could walk around without his disguise.

We sat on the bench near the fountain.

"Hey can you give me back my phone already?', I asked with puppy eyes. He didn't returned it to me since he took it earlier when we are the the restaurant.

He handed me the phone, "Don't you try texting again. I'll seriously throw that away."

"You're being a little rude today oppa.", i said.

He's seriously becomes irritated when I'm texting. 'His possessiveness got upgraded!'
Before, he would just sulk and tell me to stop texting, but now, he's being brutal, even thinking of throwing my phone away.

Maybe his mood changed because of Jonghyun. They're still not okay. I seriously wanted to help but I can't do anything for now.

*Gom se mari ga han chibe isseo...*

My phone rang. I took it out of my pocket and answered it. It's a call so maybe it's something important.

"Ne? Oh. Jjong oppa. Yes. I'm here a--"

I didn't finish what I'm going to say because Minho rudely snatched the phone from my hands and turned it off.

I looked at him, completely shocked by his action. He's frowning.

"Oppa. That's rude.", i said seriously.

"I told you not to use your cellphone since we're together.", he said calmly but you can sense a pissed tone.

 "But that's a call. It might be something important."

"Like what? He keeps on texting you all day, what more important thing would he tell you.", his voice raised a little.

I seriously got pissed off. I didn't expect such a rude manner from him.

"Seriously? Why are you acting so childish?", i raised my voice too a little which just made him frown even more.

"Childish?! If I'm doing it, it's childish. If Jonghyun is doing it, what would you call it?!", his voice really raised.

I got shocked. He never shouted at me and I didn't imagine that he will. And what is he talking about. I can't even understand what is he saying.

I sighed deeply and with a serious face, I stood up. "I don't know what you're talking about. And I don't know what are you up too that you're acting like that. I think I'll just go."

I turned around and stepped away. But when i was about to take another step, Minho grabbed my wrist from behind and pulled me back to him.

He pulled me close too him and gave me a hug.

I was totally shocked on what's going on and I can't even talk nor react....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KYAAAAHHHH! What would happen next?

[ANNOUNCEMENT] :D I just wanted to say that................... I will do another fanfic ^-^
it's totally different from this fanfic and the story is just centered with THE COUPLE. WHO COULD IT BE? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. 

I will be working on it's chapters soon :) HOPE YOU'RE GOING TO SUPPORT IT *-*

READ, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, VOTE ♥