Chptr 16: Decided

SHINee Girl

 

It has been a few since SHINee oppas left for their overseas schedules. Your whole world became really quiet and peaceful but you really miss them being around.
Good thing that despite of their busy schedule, they always try to keep in touch with you, courtesy of KakaoTalk. (ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

But you're still bothered about Minho and Jonghyun's situation. You wanted to help them fix their problem, on whatever it is.

'Maybe the other members can help.', you thought.

You picked up your phone to try to message Key. 

For you, Key has this 'Mother factor' that maybe can help fix the problem. Also, he's the most observant of all so you are sure that he have  already noticed that there's something wrong between Jonghyun and Minho.

'Kibummie oppa, are you busy?' , you sent a message to Key and after just a few seconds, he called you.

"Hey Jaei. Miss me already?", Key started.

"Yeah. Every day is so quiet. I really need you guys here."

"We miss you too. Anyway, why are you asking if i'm busy?"

"Uhmoppa. I just wanna ask something. How's Jonghyun and Minho now?"

You heard him sigh. "Yah! You want to talk to me just to ask how are they and you didn't even bother to ask how am I?"

"I'm going to ask it later.", you giggled, "But oppa i'm serious. Haven't you noticed something to them lately?"

Key paused for a while to think. "Actually, I have noticed that there's some problem between them but I thought it's just a simple misunderstandings."

"Jonghyun said they really had some sort of misunderstandings. I tried to talk to them about it but they won't explain it to me. Do you think it's something serious?"

"You know, they're both matured now and they know what they are doing so you don't really have to worry about that. It's just normal to have some fights sometimes and eventually, it would be fixed. But if you're really bothered about it, I'll try to observe more to find out what's going on."

"Really? Thanks oppa. I know you can help. By the way, good luck to your schedules tomorrow and the following day. Do well oppa, fighting.", you cheered to him.

Key chuckled. "Since you wished me luck for tomorrow, I'll let you pass making me call you just to talk about other men."

"I think you should rest now oppa. Goodnight. and sleep well.", then the call ended.

You felt a little relief knowing that Key will be helping the boys fixed their problem.

 

On the other hand, after the call, Key fell into a deep thought.
He have already noticed Jonghyun and Minho before you mentioned it to him and as of now, he already have an idea on what's that 'problem' all about.

'I know this would come.', he sighed, 'Aishh, these boys are bothering Jaei, don't they know that.'

----

Days have passed...

It's been a week since shinee left. The boredom you're feeling keeps growing and growing.

You walked out of your room and headed to the kitchen. KyeongEun is there, cooking  breakfast.

"Unni, Good morning", you said when you finally entered the kitchen.

"Good morning. Here, let's eat breakfast now.", she said as she place the Kimchi pancakes on the table. You both sat down and started eating.

"So, how are your oppas? It's been a week since they left.", she suddenly talked.

"They said they're doing fine. They always call me everytime they're free."

"Is there something interesting that already happened. I mean, has anyone told you something weird.. errr.. interesting?", her eyes glowed.

You tilted my head in confusion. "About what?"

Unni raised an eyebrow. "Hasn't there anything that happened yet?"

'O.K... that's more confusing.', you thought

"Uhm unni? I really don't get what you mean.", you wrinkled your nose.

KyeongEun paused for a while. "Oh..uhhmmm.. I'm just asking if.. if they're telling you stories about their overseas work."

You nodded. "Yeah. When they're calling me, they never ran out of stories to tell."

"Oh i see... So what are you planning to do today?", she changed the topic.

When you already finished eating, you stood up and volunteered to clean the dishes.

KyeongEun is just watching you from behind.
'So... He still didn't told you yet. When is he planning to do it?', KyeongEun thought.

"Unni, I'm done here. I'll just go to my room.", you smiled and walked out of the kitchen.

KyeongEun followed you with her eyes.

'She really has no idea of what's going on.', she thought.

 

--Jonghyun's POV--

 I threw myself on the bed. I've been away from Korea for more than a week and it's really tiring.
I reached for my cellphone and started checking some unread messages.

I smiled when I read some goodluck messaged from Jaei. She never fails to greet all of us everyday through her messages and that makes me miss her more.

There's also a message came from KyeongEun noona.

'Hey Jonghyun. You haven't done it yet, right? I told you, it would be better to do it earlier so things would be settled already. Think about it.'   -KyeongEun

I sighed after reading her message. I remembered when she first confronted me...

**FLASHBACK** (the day Jonghyun found Jaei at the cafe)

I walked Jaei to their house after we stroll around.

"I'm now returning Jaei for today, noona. Thanks for letting me know where she is.", I said to noona and I turned to Jaei, "Goodnight Jaei.", and I gave her a quick hug.

Noona offered to walk me to my car and we left Jaei inside the house.

"It's about Jaei, right?", noona said when we finally got outside.

I turned to her and gave her a confused look.

"The problem between you and Minho, I noticed that. It's something about Jaei, right?", she repeated her question.

I lowered my head and scratch the back of my neck
"Right. How did you know?"

"You both like her right?", she asked again

"Uhhmm. Is it that obvious?", I chuckled shyly. "Honestly, yes, I like her. I'm not sure for Minho."

Noona chuckled, "Well,  i'm sure he likes Jaei too."

Lately, I've noticed that Minho is doing everything to block me whenever I come close to Jaei. I also have this feeling that he feels the same way I do to Jaei, that's why he's doing it. I know we both don't want to end up having a quarrel because of these issue but we can't avoid it. It got big that Jaei can already notice it.

"Noona, If you noticed it, why Jaei can't even have an idea about it?", i asked. I felt comfortable talking about it with KyeongEun noona since she's close with Jaei and I know she can help.

"Maybe she's just to innocent. Or because you have make yourselves very close to her as friends, she can't identify now what's a friendly gesture and what's not."

I paused to think. I think that reason is right. We have introduce ourselves to Jaei as Skinship-Loving friends so intimate gestures is just normal for her.

"You said you like her. Then why don't you do something about it. Why don't you tell it to her?", noona said

My heartbeat raced when I heard about confessing. "U-hm...I-it's not that easy noona. I mean, she can't even pick a bias among us, how much more if it's about confessing. She might be very bothered about it."

She crossed her arms over her chest, "Don't you think you're bothering her more when you guys quarrel about her and she doesn't even know that? She's bothered thinking what's wrong with you, what'sthe reason of your fight and how to help you fix it."

I bowed my head. I felt guilty of unknowingly bothering Jaei.
"I-I'm also considering that our friendship might be affected if i confessed to her  right away. I'm still waiting for the right time, I'm readying her." i said.

"I think you've readied her enough. You won't know the results if you won't try."

I remained silent thinking over the things she said.

"The chance is not there forever so you better grab it now. Remember, you're not the only one who like Jaei.", Noona tapped my shoulders,

"I'm not saying this to you because I am favored of you more than Minho. I'm also a fair person. It's just that I had the chance to talk with you first about this before Minho.", she continued.

I gently nodded my head, "I'll think over this, don't worry. I'll do it as soon as I can. Thank you for telling me this."

"Okay. I hoped I helped. Bye,"

I got into the car and waved to noona before I drove away.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

Those were the words that noona told me. I thought about it again and again. I considered a lot of things.

I know this might affect my friendship with Jaei and also my relationship with other members but I have to take the risks. I'll try my best to maintain what I have now.

I grabbed my phone again and called Jaei.

"Hi Jaei, we'll be home soon.", I started.

"Yeah. You SHOULD come home soon. I'm dying of boredom here.", she said.

"We'll be there soon.", I paused, "Uhm Jaei? Do you want to see Roo when we come home?"

"Of course. Bring her to me when you came back here, ok?"

"Sure. Wait for it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI READERS! 

I'm having a serious problem about this fanfic. I'm the author but seriously, now I don't know who'll be Jaei's man at the end.

The original story concept changed and I didn't even noticed it. *-*

PLEASE KEEP SUPPORTING ♥

READ, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, VOTE ♥ (pretty please)