Chptr 32: So Goodbye~

SHINee Girl

 

We spent the whole afternoon in the noraebang. Our whole bonding time was very happy and full of laughter but I noticed that Minho became a bit quiet.

They were about to take me home already but Minho told the others to go first because we’ll go somewhere else before taking me home.

The four boys left. Minho brought me to the park where he confessed to me and where I announced that I’m accepting him as my boyfriend.

“You’re quiet since earlier.”, I asked.

We’re sitting on our usual place, beside the fountain. We’ve been here for minutes but he haven’t said anything yet he’s just holding my hand tightly.

He suddenly stood up, pulled me up and hugged me. He hugged me very tight and now I can hear sobs from him.

“Can’t you just not go?”, he said weakly in between sobs.

It tore my heart when I heard it from him, plus the sobs. I can’t bare seeing him like this.

I cupped his face and wiped his tears. “If it’s just possible Minho. I really won’t.”

“But it’s possible. Just don’t go.”

“Maybe it’s possible for now but don’t you think it would be much better if I leave now so I could settle some unfinished things I have left. If I did that, I’ll be able to stay longer, of even stay for good.”, I said, already on tears.

“If you came back, you’ll stay here for good?”, he asked like a child asking for assurance.

“I’ll try my best to do that. Will you wait for me?”. I smiled.

Instead of answering, he leaned forward and kissed me. A long, passionate kiss that is over flowing with emotions. I felt his tears on my cheeks as he continue to kiss me.

When we broke the kiss, he hugged me tight and rested his chin on top of my head.

“You know? I have a plan.”, he suddenly said.

“What?”

“Tomorrow, before you enter the departure gate, I will hug you very tight and won’t let you go until the plane left you.”, he said then chuckled.

“That’s the most childish idea I’ve ever heard.”, I giggled and pinched his cheeks.

“Don’t forget to call me everyday—no, every hour. Call me every hour or if possible every minute. Always bring you’re phone so we could talk trough KakaoTalk, okay?”, he said.

“Yes sir! What else?”

“Be online always, don’t forget to greet me every morning, every night or even afternoon. We’ll be video chatting always.”, he added more.

“Ahem, the busy oppa is talking. Do you plan to talk to me even you’re in the middle of recording?”.

“Uhmm, I’m actually planning to do that…”

I hit his chest lightly, “Hey Choi Minho, don’t you ever ever do that. Let’s talk if we both have AVAILABLE time.”

He chuckled. “Arasseo. Let’s go home now so you could rest.”

He drove me home. He said he wanted me to rest but it didn’t happen. He stayed with me on my room even if I’m already driving him away.

“You told me that we will go home for me to rest?”, I asked while trying to push him out of my room.

“Yes. But why are you driving me away instead of resting.”, he marched inside my room and sat on my bed.

“How I’m I going to rest if you’re still here. And you should go home now, it’s already late.”, I walked to him and tried to pull him out of my bed but he’s sturdily sitting there.

“See? It’s your fault why you can’t rest. You’re still here persuading me to go instead of preparing you’re self to sleep.”, he said stubbornly.

I sighed and pouted. I rolled my eyes and walked away but he followed me and hugged me while laughing.

“Mad already?”, he said cutely while still hugging me.

“Go home now, it’s already late.”

“I’ll miss you so much, so can I stay with you for tonight?”, he said cutely.

I sighed and rolled my eyes again. “Oppa…”

He chuckled. “Fine, fine, fine. I’m just kidding. I’ll go now.”, he kissed my forehead.

“Bye. Drive safely.”, I said and pushed him up to the front door.

“I’ll pick you up here by 8 am, okay?”, he said.

I nodded then continue to push him until his already outside.

“Bye~”, I waved at him.

He already stepped but turned to face me again. “Can’t I really stay?”.

“Oppa~”, I whined.

“Okay, okay. I’ll go.”, He laughed then entered his car. He waved at me before driving away.

After he left, I went back to my room. I saw my luggage on top of my bed and that’s when I really felt the loneliness. I started to cry silently knowing that tomorrow, I won’t be able to stay here anymore. Even though I promised to come back, I still can’t help myself from feeling lonely because I’ll be away from the people that warmly welcomed me when I stepped in Korea.

------

Day of flight.

All of them are present, KyeongEun unni and Shinee oppas, to see and greet me before I leave.

KyeongEun unni went close to me and hugged me.

“Take care, okay? You promised to be back so you better do it. I don’t wanna be alone in the house for a long time and I’m going to miss the desserts you’re making for me. I’ll miss you.”, she said while crying.

“Unni, I don’t wanna cry before I go but you’re making me cry. I’ll miss you too. Thanks for everything.”, I said.

“Don’t forget to call okay? I’ll wait for you my dongsaeng.”, she hugged me tight then stepped away.

I stepped closer and hugged Onew.
“Hey Lee Jinki oppa. Take care, I’ll miss you Onttoki.”, I giggled while hugging him.

“I’ll miss you shine yeoja. You take care too. You’re still going to cook for me when you came back. Don’t forget to learn more chicken recipes.”, Onew said

I went to Taemin and gave him a hug too.
“Manly Lee Taemin, I’m going to miss you. Take care and be healthy. When I came back, I want to see you become manlier, okay?”.

“Of course. So you should practice to call me ‘oppa’ more often. I’ll miss you too.”, taemin hugged me tighter.

Then I hugged Key. “Kibummie. Thanks for everything. I’m going to miss you. Lessen your nagging.”

“You take care too. You better make sure that you’ll be back very soon or you be the one who’ll be blame if shinee’s career was ruined. I’ll miss you.”, Key said already in tears. I giggled and wiped his tears.

I went to Jonghyun and hugged him.
“Oppa. I’m going to miss you so much. Don’t worry, you’re still the skinship king for me.”, I whispered the last part.

He chuckled. “Take care and be back soon. We’ll all be waiting here for you. I promise too bring Roo again once you came back.”

Then finally I went to Minho. I faced him but he looked away.

“Yah! Sulking again. I’m leaving now and you’ll just look away.”, I cupped his face.

“Shall I carry on with the plan that I told you last night?”, he asked.

“Just let me leave peacefully, oppa. We already settled this last night, didn’t we?”

He hugged me. “Fine. When you got there, tell everyone you already have boyfriend here in korea. If another man asked you to go out or even came close to you, tell them you’re already Choi Minho’s property.”

“Fine. I’m Choi Minho’s property.”, I giggled.

“And I already told your bestfriend to guard you for me. I anyone came close, she’ll surely block it.”

“Whose autograph did you promise to give her?”, I asked. I’m sure he promised Liz an autograph for that favor.

“Changmin Hyung’s signed poster.”, he chuckled.
“I swear, if you didn’t come back after a year, I’ll bug your bestfriend to give me your address so I’ll be able to follow you.”, he pulled me closer to his body as if he doesn’t want to let go.

~Calling all passengers of flight ***. Please proceed to ****~

It’s the last call for my flight. All of them gathered for a group hug.

“I’ll be back guys. I promise.”, I said my last message to them.

I hugged Minho for the last time. “Wait for me oppa. I’ll miss you.”, I gave him a peck on his lips but he kissed me deeper.

“I love you.”, he whispered when the kiss ended.

I tapped his cheeks lightly and smiled though my eyes are already teary. “I love you too.”

He hugged me tightly for the last time then I waved goodbye to all of them.
I turned around and proceeded to the departure gate.

--Minho’s POV—

Jaei is already out of our sight. I felt my eyes became warm and wet, good thing I’m wearing tinted glasses.

“She promised to be back.”, I felt Jonghyun tapped my shoulder.

“But it’s still indefinite when will she come back.”, we started to walk to the van waiting outside the airport.

“Just be patient Minho. We’ll all wait for her.”, Onew hyung said.

I looked at them and smiled. I’m sure she’ll never break her promise so as for now, I can’t do anything but wait for her.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll be ending this fanfic soon.

I'll start with another fanfic.

Thanks for reading!