Chptr 33: His Frustrations

SHINee Girl

 

--Your POV--

*Toot toot toot ~* *Incoming video call from ‘HerNamja’…* *Toot toot toot~*

I sat on my bed to check the incoming call in my laptop. I smiled when I saw who’s calling.

I fixed the camera of the laptop, fixed myself then accepted the video call request.

“YEOJA! What’s taking you so long to answer?”, Minho yelled as soon as I he appeared on the screen.

“Aren’t you supposed to say HI to me first before yelling like that?”, I pouted.

“But it really took you so long before answering my video call. But well, Annyeong~!”, he greeted cheerfully.

“Annyeong. You don’t sound good today. Are you sick?”, I asked because I noticed that there’s something different with his voice.

“Yeah. I got a cold.”, he pouted cutely.

“You still look good oppa, don’t worry. You should rest more.”

“Oh hey. Liz told me something. She said there’s this guy in your office who always invites you for lunch.”, he frowned.

“Oh that. Yes, he’s nice. He treats me snacks sometimes.”, I laid down on my stomach to face the laptop better.

“What? And you’re accepting it? You should decline his invitation.”

I giggled. “Oooooh. Jealous much?”

“No I’m not. Well, he can’t do anything ‘cause you’re already Minho’s property and besides, I still have your bestfriend’s loyalty, she’s going to guard you everyday.”, he said proudly.

“Loyalty huh? You call it loyalty when you’re paying her with posters and autographs for the favor she’s doing for you. I think it’s more likely business than loyalty.”, I laughed.

The last time I remember, Minho gave Liz Gikwang’s autograph for her ‘payment’. She already got like five autographs from various artist, courtesy of Minho.

“I miss you.”, he said seriously.

“I miss you too.”, I smiled.

I’m so happy that Minho didn’t changed even though it’s quite a long time since I left Korea. It’s been 2 months but he’s still as sweet as he was before, actually more than before.

I know he’s very busy but he still finds time to call me or message me everyday. A day won’t pass without a message from him.

“It’s already two months. When are you coming back?”, he said. The mood suddenly became serious.

“I still can’t tell. You know, I have work here. But don’t worry, my aunt is helping me to find solution so I could go back there in Korea and stay longer.”

“Why don’t you just resign? Find work here.”, he suggested.

“Oppa, it’s not that easy. But I promise you, I’ll be there soon.”

Silence occurred afterwards.
But suddenly, I heard voiced talking on the background then four boys appeared on the screen.

“Annyeong Yeoja!”, they called.

“Annyeong oppas!”, I greet cheerfully. Aside from Minho, the other oppas also don’t let a day past that they won’t talk to me.

“We miss you!”, Onew shouted.

“You know Jaei, you should come home soon. Minho hyung is being so emotional these days. Like he was experiencing PMS.” Taemin said.

“Yah! What PMS are you talking about!”, Minho locked Taemin’s neck in his arms.

“Hey jaei. We have good news for you!”, Jonghyun said.

“Really? What’s that?”, I asked excitedly.

“We’re now preparing for our comeback!”, Key shouted.

“Really? Oh do well guys. When will it be?”,

“We’re still preparing now. Like adjusting on the concept, arranging the songs, the choreography, so I think it’ll a few more months of wait.”, Onew explained.

“That’s so great! I’m so excited. So… you’ll be very busy. You all need a lot of rest, okay? Don’t stress yourselves. I’ll understand if you’re not able to call me more often.”, I said with a smile.

Though I really miss them, I don’t want to be the cause of their lack of rest, so I won’t mind If they’ll not be able to chat or call me these days.

“NO! Remember this. You have to call me. VERY OFTEN OKAY? I mean EVERYDAY.”, Minho demanded.

“Yes sir!”, I saluted.

Minho went quiet. The boys already understand that. It means Minho, wanted to say something to me or wanted to talk to me alone, so they all got out of the room.

“I mean it Jaei. Call me very often.”, he said seriously.

“Oppa. I think it’s enough that we can talk to each other not that often. You’re very busy, specially now that you’re preparing for your comeback. You need to rest.”

“But J---“

“Oppa, we’ll talk if we both have time. OKAY?”

He sighed then smiled afterwards. “I love you.”

“You’re becoming cheesier and cheesier everyday.”, I teased. “I love you too.”

----

--Minho’s POV—

3 months later (after Jaei left from Seoul)….

I looked at my opened laptop then looked again to the TV screen but just after a few seconds I looked again to the laptop.

“Minho, will you please stay your head still. I can’t concentrate watching.”, Key complained.

I can’t help myself from checking my laptop from time to time. Even my cellphone, I’ll unlock it then lock it, then unlock it again.

“AHHH! Why isn’t she calling?”, I yelled in frustration and stamped my feet.

“Jaei? Still no calls from her?”, Jonghyun asked.

I just nodded my head.

I haven’t received any call nor message from her for a almost a week and I don’t know why.
The first 2 months after she left, she calls me everyday…. Okay, more likely  ‘I call her everyday’. But on the third month, she’s starting to skip days on messaging me or calling me. Sometimes she won’t be online for the whole day. And now, the whole week, I didn’t receive anything from her.

“This is so frustrating.’

“Maybe she’s busy. She told us that she’s starting to study again, right?”, Onew asked.

“Yeah. But is studying that hard to keep her very busy for the whole week? And besides, why does she even have to study AGAIN? She already graduated and now working.”, I stamped my foot again.

“You know Jaei, hyung. She’s very productive and smart. Maybe she needs it on her work.”, Taemin said.

“Still! I told her to at least send me a message everyday.”, I walked to my room and slammed the door.

I laid on my bed and stared on my phone. Still no signs of Jaei.

I decided to call her again but she’s not picking up.

‘Jaei. Why aren’t you answering my calls? Are you hiding or something. I’m waiting for your reply.’

I sent that message to her and waited for her reply until I already fell asleep.

When I woke up, the next day, I hurriedly checked my phone just to be disappointed that no message came from Jaei.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOOK AT THIS! OHH GAWDD! WAIT, I'LL JUST DIE. *dies*

Few more chapter and we're done here.

Please continue reading until the end :)

OH WAIT! I just did a triple update for this day! WOAHHHH! SO HAPPY. :D