Chptr 11: More Hardwork for the Results?

SHINee Girl

 

Sunday!

KyeongEun unni and I decided to hangout together since we are both free today. She has no work and as for me, the consecutive dates are over now. And I also promised Unni that we will have our own 'date'. We went to a cafe and stayed there to relax a bit.

"Have you decided?", she suddenly asked me.

"About what?"

"You know, the bias. I mean they're going to ask the results since the dates are over."

I paused for a while. I enjoyed the past dates a lot that I almost forgot that I have to choose once it's done. They made me forgot the pressure to the extent that I didn't bother to think of the result anymore.

I let out a sigh. Unni looked at me and laughed softly.

"You haven't decided yet, right?", she asked. I shook my head as a response.

She continued, "A lot of things happened, yet you're still undecided? Tell me, did really nothing changed? Still have no bias?"

I fell into a deep thought. 'Did really nothing changed?', i asked myself. As of now, I can tell that everything is still the same. All that happened during the dates is just I felt more comfortable and closer with them.

"Unni, they all did well these past days and I can say nothing really changed.", I said. But there's a little voice inside me that tries to disagree with what I have said. I don't know where that idea came from. Maybe just because.... there's someo--, 'No there isn't!', I mentally slapped myself.

"But they're waiting for your answer.", Unni said.

"That's what's bothering me. Wouldn't they be upset that they're efforts have been wasted?", I hold strong to the decision of being fair.

"Well, you know them better. Do you think they will be?", she asked me back. I just shrugged.

'Will they be?'....

Until that night I've been thinking about the results. The idea that someone did it the best.... I've been thinking about it, BUT, whenever I think who that someone is, I can't figure it out. I want to believe that there is really someone, but I honestly can't pin-point it out.

'Maybe just because of the pressure that I HAVE to choose someone, that's why my mind kept on insisting that there's really a certain someone.'. I just considered it that way.

'Will they be upset if I don't choose one? But they'll be upset too if I will choose one.'. I blamed the racing video game that brought all of these up. Being fair sure is hard.

It's already late at night when I have reached the decision. A one tough decision.
I fell asleep thinking over my choice, again and again.

----

 "Hyung let's just wait."

"NO. I'm dying of excitement."

"Hey quiet! She's still sleeping."

"Let's wake her up already!"

"I don't think this is a good idea."

I slowly opened my eyes. A commotion outside my room woke me up from my slumber. I seriously need more sleep because of last night. I tried to go back to sleep hoping that the disturbing noise would go away. But I was totally wrong.

"Let's knock already!"

"No No No!"

"Hey guys. We're being noisy!"

The noise even got worse. Aside from the loud "whispers", I can hear, thuds and stamps on the floor.

'Seriously, whoever are these sleep ruiners, they're so dead.'

I gathered all my remaining strength to get up and march to the door. My eyes are so heavy that I can't even manage to open it wide. I can tell it's still very early in the morning.

I finally reached the door and swung it open. I saw five boys standing outside my room. They all looked at me, shocked and afterwards they smiled awkwardly while scratching the back of their heads.

"What are you doing here SO EARLY in the morning?"

They looked at each other, hesitating to answer. They were bumping each other's shoulder, forcing anybody to talk.

"Uhm..to greet you 'Good Morning'?", Onew answered awkwardly. The others glared at Onew for his very bad answer.

I raised my eyebrow, refusing to believe that lame answer. Who would believe that?
I just continue to stare each of them, impatiently waiting for their response.

Being pushed by the other members, Key talked, "Okay, okay! We just wanted to know the results."

I rolled my eyes. I almost wanted to slam the door and fall down to the floor.
I turned and started marching sleepily back to my bed. The boys followed inside as well. I threw myself on the bed and pulled my comforter up. 'Unni doesn't love me anymore. She let these kids in even though she know i'm still sleeping'.

"Hey Jaei, sorry. But we're dying to know the results.", Taemin said. They all gathered around my bed.

'Are these guys serious? I need MORE sleep.'

Key pulled the comforter away from me and sat down on the bed. The others sat down as well.

"Jaei. The results? PLEEEASE.", Key begged.

It's not possible to get sleep now. I know these guys won't stop until they heard what they want. I take a very deep breath and gathered all my will and consciousness to get up and sit.
They all leaned forward, anticipating for my words. 

"You want to hear it now?", I raised my eyebrow. 'they're so going to get it.'
They all nodded and became more excited.

 I smirked, "More hardwork before getting it."

They all looked confused. But later on, they already got what I said.
"What shall we do?", Minho asked.

"Are you free all day?"

---

"Yah! I'm starving guys!", I yelled.

The boys started to move faster here, there and all over the kitchen. I told them to make me a complete korean breakfast set, with soup, rice, vegetables, meat and side dish. And as expected, they agreed for the sake of the results.

"Here. EAT WELL.", They said as they put the plates and bowls in front of me. Though it didn't look very perfect, you know it's edible. They all joined me on the table.

"Komawo oppas. I'll eat well!", I was about to take the spoon when someone grabbed it ahead of me.

It was Jonghyun who is sitting beside me. He put some foods on the spoon and brought it in front of my mouth.

"Oppa, it's okay. I can eat.", I said awkwardly. I'm not used to this. I tried to take the spoon from him but he refused.

Jonghyun didn't take the spoon away from my mouth. He just said "AHHH.", telling me to open up and eat it.
I know he won't put it down so I just slowly opened my mouth and took the food from the spoon. When I looked at him, he's smiling in satisfaction. Obviously very happy that he fed me.

"Yah! You selfish jjong!", Key said. He took the fork and forked some vegetables and led it to my mouth.

"Oppa, I can manage.", I took the spoon from Jonghyun and the fork from Key. Luckily, they gave it to me.

"You guys just let her eat, okay?", Minho said.

I smiled at him and tried to continue eating. 'How could I eat well if there's five boys staring at you while you eat.'

I cleared my throat, "Uhm instead of staring at me while I eat. I suggest you guys to get ready."

"For?", Minho asked.

"You thought a breakfast would be enough for waking me up so early in the morning?....... or else, you won't get the result."

The boys quickly stood up from the table.

 

After they washed the dishes and cleaned the kitchen. I told them to wear their disguise because they're going to come with me to buy some groceries. Without any hesitations, they agreed. Actually, they almost pulled me out and drag me to the car. 

When we're at the grocery store, we caught a lot of attention. Five boys, following me everywhere, pushing the cart for me and carrying the bags for me, who wouldn't look at us. Fortunately, no one recognized them.

It's almost lunch time when we finished so Onew suggested to eat at a restaurant, his treat. But of course, being mean today for being bothered while sleeping, I disagreed. I told them that I wanted them to cook for our lunch. So did they.

 

"AHH, so tired.", Minho dropped himself beside me on the sofa. The others also sat lazily at the other sofas.

After making lunch and washing the dishes again, I told them to organize th living room. Actually, it wasn't that messy, I just want them to do something. Still punishment, of course, and for their bias result. They were walking around the living room, organizing and cleaning things while I'm comfortably sitting on the couch, watching TV. (Sorry for being mean, it's just for now XD)

"Tired already?", I turned to him. Because I really lack of sleep, i can feel my eyes heavy. I yawned.

I heard Minho chuckled. "Tired, TOO?", he emphasized his last word. 

I raised an eyebrow and frowned, "Why wouldn't I? I slept late and got awaken very early for some reason.", I act mad, but I failed because I yawned as soon as I end talking.

Minho laughed and stretched his arms behind me. He held my head and gently pushed it down to lay it on his chest. 

"Aigoo. My tired yeoja. Sleep first.", he said, tapping the side of my head lightly.

I'm seriously very sleepy at that time so I closed my eyes and tried to taking a nap, only to be disturbed again.

"YahYahYah! What's this?", Jonghyun said while trying to snatch me from Minho and let me lay on him instead.

"Jaei! How about the results?", Key said, trying to sit between me and Minho.

"Tell us now please. I can't take it anymore.", Onew and Taemin said. They sat on the floor on front of the sofa I am sitting.

I sighed. A very deep sigh. 'My sleep :(....'
"Okay. Listen very carefully. I thought of this the whole night. Making this decision is very crucial. Please take my words lightly, okay?", i said, they just nodded like good kids.

'Alright I'll tell them...', i told my self.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't hate me for cutting this CHAPTER :'<  There's just a lot that happened, so I'm going to put the result on the next chapter :)

DON'T WORRY. It won't take long. I'm planning to do double update for today so. stay tuned :))
BTW. there will be a CAMEO on the next chapter! Who will it be? :))

READ, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, VOTE :* please :)