Chptr 35: Still a SHINee Girl [end]

SHINee Girl

 

--Your POV—

“Good Morning Oppas!”, I greeted them.

“Woah! Are you sick or something? It’s still early and you’re already here?”, Key said as he hugged me.

“You hate waking up early, right?”, Taemin asked.

“I have to train myself to wake up early. I’m not here for a vacation anymore, remember?”, I smiled.

I looked around their dorm when I noticed that the others were not around. I just found Key and Taemin in the living room.

“Where’s the others?”, I asked.

“Jonghyun hyung, he’s having a hard time waking up Onew hyung.”, Taemin said.

“Minho?”

“Still deeply sleeping in the bedroom. I guess he came home late last night. We’re trying to wake him up but he would throw pillow on us and drives us away.”, key explained.

Minho really came home late last night. He stayed in our house until midnight. He doesn’t want to go home so we just talked and talked the whole night. And now, he’s taking back his sleep.

I smirked. “Well. It’s time for him to experience the wakeup call you always do to me.”

“Poor Minho…”, Key mumbled.

I slowly opened his bedroom door. I peaked my head and saw Minho is really still deeply sleeping. He’s even snoring.

I slowly and quietly walked in and came to his bed.

“MINHO OPPA! RISE AND SHINE!!!!”, I yelled while shaking him. But he didn’t move a bit.

“Minho oppa~ oppa! Oppa! Oppa!”, I sat down beside him and started shaking him harshly.

This time he groaned but still with closed eyes.

I was about to shake him again when he pulled me down and made me lay beside him. He wrapped his arms on my body, tightly and he put his leg over my legs.

“What’s with the early morning call?”, he asked sleepily. His eyes are still closed.

“I’m doing what you always do to me. This is m—“

I was cut off when he pecked my lips.

“Shhh. I want more sleep.”, he said then closed his eyes again and get back to sleep.

“Aishh..”, I sighed then faced him. It’s hard to move because his arms are still tightly wrapped on me and his legs are still over mine.

I stared at his face. I felt happiness all over me that I got to stare at this face again after a long time. Now, I can’t imagine how I lasted more than a month not hearing his voice through call and not seeing his face through video chat.

I started to traced his face with my finger. From his forehead, the line of his nose, around his cheeks then to his lips. Then he suddenly opened his eyes.

“I’m telling you, it’s not good to do that. Too DANGEROUS.”, he smirked.

I made a face. “You’re so… Aishhh.”, I rolled my eyes.

He chuckled. “If my wake up call everyday is like this, I’m so going to love mornings.”

“Cheesy…err. Get up now, let’s eat breakfast.”, I giggled.

“I missed you.”, he whispered then gave me a peck on my lips.

“Again? Aren’t you done yet saying that you missed me?”

“You’re gone for 6 months so I’m going to say ‘I missed you’ for that long.”, he pecked my forehead.

I wrapped my arms on his neck and stared at him. “You sure? For six months?”, I asked.

He rolled while still hugging me. He rolled, bringing himself on top of me.

“If you want, I’ll start now.”, he said.

“I missed you.”, he gave me a peck on my lips.

“I missed you…”, a peck on my left cheek.

“I missed you…”, A peck on my right cheek.

“I missed you…”, And repeated pecks on my lips.

“Oppa! Enough~ Let’s get up now.”, I said in between giggles.

“Let’s go~”, Before he stood up he gave me another peck on my lips, then he already stood up and pulled me up too.

“Aishhh. Minho and his endless pecks.”, I said while pushing him out of his room.

We ate breakfast together with the other members but after that, the four left. They said they’re giving us time together but just for the whole morning because afternoon is their time again.

 

“Oppa. Let’s visit Yoogeun.”, I said and looked back to him.

We’re playing video games because for some reason, Minho doesn’t want to go outside. Our position while playing is kinda unusual. I’m sitting along the sofa, my legs are on the arm rest of the couch while he’s sitting behind me, normally and I’m leaning on him.

“When?”, he asked.

“Uhm. Today? Let’s visit Yoogeun today!”

He made a face. “Next time. I don’t wanna go out today.”

“And why? Let’s visit Yoogeun today. I missed him too.”

“Beat me here first.”, he grinned, referring to the racing video game.

“Deal.”, I said then held my controller tight.

We started the game. At first, it was a smooth game for me but later on, I’m starting to be left behind. Looks like Minho really don’t want to go out today.

But I want to see Yoogeun today so, I thought of a trick to win.

“Oppa~”, I said sweetly, while stiil holding on my controller.

He just groaned as a response.
I moved closer to him and leaned my head on his neck.

“Oppa~”, I said sweetly again. I know my plans are working ‘cause I heard him gulped.

I carry on with the plan. I made sure first that my car on the TV screen is already close to his then continued to lean my head on his neck then kissed his cheeks.

He looked at me immediately and that’s where I got the chance to overtake and pass by his car. Then I’m already on the finish line.

“WOAH! I won!”, I cheered.

“Hey! You’re learning how to cheat now.”, he pouted.

“No, it’s strategy oppa. You’re going to take me to Yoogeun now.”

“Strategy?!? Pshh.”, he sighed. “I’ll take you to Yoogeun, but later.”

“It’s okay. Later oppa~ yey! I won!”, I cheered again.

“You’re really happy, that you won by cheating?”, he chuckled and hugged me from behind.

“I said I didn’t cheat. But yes, I’m happy.”, I smiled widely.

We continued to play until he asked something.

“Jaei, you’re going to stay for good now, and continue to be my girlfriend. Are you ready?”, he asked seriously.

“Ready? For what?”, I looked at him.

“You know. Everything between us is now stable and it’s serious now. And me, my life is kinda… let’s say not peaceful and private.”

I put down the controller and faced to him.

“Being an IDOL’s girlfriend? Is that what you’re talking about?”, I asked.

“Yes. You know everything around me is complicated.”, he sighed.

I smiled. “Then, should I back out?”

His eyes widened. “NO! Of course not. YOU WON’T DO THAT!”.

I chuckled and hugged him. “Before I accepted you as my boyfriend, I already thought of that. It is one of the things I considered. So now, the decision is final and I can tell that I’m ready to face any complications from now own.”

He chuckled and hugged me back. “From now on, whatever you’ll hear, don’t be affected or don’t believe it easily.  Understand?”

“Yes Mr. Idol.”, I giggled.

“So shall I bring you to Yoogeun now?”

“Jinjja? Let’s go!”, I stood up and excitedly pulled Minho up too.

-----

“I thought we’re going to Yoogeun.”, I asked while we’re inside the car, Minho is driving.

“Yes. We are.”

“But this is not the direction to their house.”, I looked outside to check on the streets we are going.

We’re supposed to turn on the other street but instead, Minho drove straight.

“Just sit back. I told you I’ll bring you to Yoogeun.”, he said and continued driving.

I just waited quietly until we stopped at a building. An unfamiliar place to me.

We both got off the car. Minho held my hand and lead me inside.

“Did they moved to a new house? But this building is not like an apartment building.”, I asked as we walk along the hallway.

This building really doesn’t look like an apartment building, it’s like an event building or something.

We stopped in front of a wide door.

“Oppa?”, I called him with asking eyes

He just smiled and he opened the door.

“SURPRISE!”

My jaw dropped and my eyes widened when I saw a room, five times as big as noraebang rooms, and the other shine members are there, together with KyeongEun unni, Hyunwoo(unni’s boyfriend), Yoogeun and his mother , Manager Choi Jin and Sodam unni (jonghyun’s noona, let’s imagine that she’s had become a close friend too.)

The room is decorated with balloons and other decorations. There are also different foods inside.

“W-what’s this?”, I looked at Minho.

“SURPRISE! This is a welcome back party for you and a congratulatory party for your new job.”, Minho said.

“Y-you guys….”, I said. Tears started to fall down from me.

“We actually left the house this morning so we could prepare for this.”, Jonghyun said.

“Yah! Oppa!”, I yelled and ran to give them all a hug.

“Unni, you’re really on their side when it comes to surprises.”, I hugged KyeongEun unni.

“Welcome back Jaei! And congratulations on your new job!”, Sodam unni came to me and hugged me.

“Thanks Sodam Unni.”, I hugged her back.

“Welcome back! I hope for you to have a good start here in Seoul. Congratulations.”, Manager Choi Jin, hugged me too.

“Noona! I missed you!”, Yoogeun came to me. I bent down to carry him.

“I missed you too Yoogeun.”, I kissed his cheeks.

“I told you. I’ll bring you to Yoogeun.”, Minho said.

I brought down Yoogeun and faced Minho.

“Yah oppa! This is..”, I didn’t finish what I’m saying because of the tears and sobs. I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back.

The celebration started. Everyone is very happy, specially me. They all gave me tips on how will I start my new career here in Seoul and they promised to guide me on my first steps.

“We prepared something for you, Jaei.”, Onew said while holding a mic in front.

The rest of the boys came in front too and grabbed their own mic.

I know they’ll sing for me again but the song haven’t even started yet but I started to cry again.

The music finally played…

The song was ‘SHINee Girl’, their own song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkZj_XL_wV0

What's up! That girl! She's here!
So blindingly bright, take a chance, wait a minute
I saw her! She saw me too!
You might not be able to see my small eyes,
Iwonder if I'm in your eyes
You can't help your beauty
Do I have to endure it now?

*Two of us in my imagination la la la (Happy day)
The two of us love, love, love, (Sunny day)
I want it, I've melted, fallen SHI...SHINee Girl
(Baby, Baby, Oh! My girl)
I hope talk, talk, talk (y girl)
Oh never bye, bye, bye (My love girl)
So pretty, I like it, take it SHI...SHINee girl
(Baby, baby,baby girl)

Planted, crazy, fallen
Melted my frozen heart, It's a Magic
The numerous girls I've had my eyes on
Can go away, away, for me it's only you
Always, Forever

*Two of us in my imagination la la la (Happy day)
The two of us love, love, love, (Sunny day)
I want it, I've melted, fallen SHI...SHINee Girl
(Baby, Baby, Oh! My girl)

I hope talk, talk, talk (y girl)
Oh never bye, bye, bye (My love girl)
So pretty, I like it, take it SHI...SHINee girl
(Baby, baby,baby girl)

Kiss Kiss Kiss (Let's go)
Luv Luv Luv (Let's go)
Kiss Kiss Kiss (Let's go)
Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot

Look this way, you're my starligt (Oh, my, my love)
You're my only one heart to mine
I'll approach you and tell you
To me you're sunlight (Oh my girl)
Aigo, Give me courage, I hope it from myself and I hope it from you go

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah (Baby girl)
Totally a bad girl (y Girl)
Giggling together, hopping together (Baby, baby girl)
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah (Baby girl)
Again daily, daily, daily God her! (My love girl)
I wont it fallen, melted SHINee girl
(I wont you, I need you, My love is true)

 

When they finished singing they all went to me. I’m already drowning in tears.

Minho chuckled and wiped my tears with his hand.

“Jaei, sorry  but this song is not really made for you. But from now on, we’re now giving you the right to claim that song.”, Key said.

“It’s for you now.”, Taemin added.

I cried more on what they said. I’m trying to laugh but all that is coming out from me are sobs.

“Aissh. Why do you keep on crying?”, Minho said and wiped my tears again.

“I don’t need to claim that song. It’s enough for me that you dedicated it to me and sang it for me. Thank you very much oppas.”, I pulled them and hugged them all.

The others clapped to SHINee’s performance.

Minho brought me to a corner and hugged me.

“So, this is the start. Manager hyung is also here and he approves our relationship.”, he said.

“Are you sure about this? It might affect—“

“Shhh. I’m more than sure about this. You are you really sure about this, being with me. Though whether you’re sure or not, you can’t do anything because you’re already my girlfriend?”,

I chuckled and buried my face on his chest. “You’re right. I can’t do anything because I’m already you’re girlfriend.”

“Well then, from now on, you’re not a shinee girl anymore…”

I looked up at him with asking eyes. “What am I now?”

He smiled. “Minho’s girl…”, he said then kissed me.

But suddenly, they’re persons who’re objecting to what Minho said.

“What? We won’t agree to that!”, Jonghyun said. They pulled me away from Minho and wrapped their arms on me.

“Selfish Minho. Of course she’s a SHINee girl.”, Key said.

“She’s still a SHINee girl no matter what happens.”, Onew said.

“Our SHINee girl…”, Taemin added.

I laughed and hugged them all again.

“To that I agree. I’m a SHINee girl…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANNYEONG READERS!

I'm officially ending 'SHINee Girl' fanfic.

THANK YOU to all the readers that supported and continued to read this until the end. This is my first fanfic and I'm very glad that it didn't end bad.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!  KAMSAHAMNIDA! 정말 감사합니다! 

So, this is the feeling you get when you finished a fanfic. So overwhelming! ~

I hope you'll support my other fanfic too. I'm sorry I can't write two fanfics at the same time, huhu :<
I'll be posting the chapter for 'My SLY Fox' soon...

SO MUCH DRAMA. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!