Chptr 27: A Help from His Son

SHINee Girl

 

--Your POV--

I locked myself on my room the next day.

When Jonghyun came to me last night and said those things to me, it made my mind clearer. Like him, I'm now able to realize things that I didn't even think of then.

'Is it really Minho?'

I tried Unni and Key's suggestions. I recalled some situations to verify some things.

When Minho confessed to me, the feeling was different when Jonghyun did it. It didn't feel awkward. Even after that, everytime he comes near to me, I'm actually happy with it. Then when I saw his begging eyes when he came to me to apologize, I can't stand looking at him straightly because.... because I'm hurting too. I don't want to see him hurting like that.

And that time... when he said he's going to give up on me, I felt that something was kicking and pricking me from the inside and it hurts a lot. The fact that he's going to let me go, it felt like my world tore apart, and I can't take it.

Then suddenly, I remembered something.

'There's another thing to help me verify this.'

I grabbed my phone and dialed a number. I nervously waited for someone to answer.

"Yoboseyo?", a woman answered on the other line.

"Ah good morning. Is this Mrs. Jung?", I asked.

"Yes, I'm Mrs. Jung. How can I help you?"

"Oh ajumma. This is Jaei, do you remember me?"

Mrs. Jung paused for a while, "Oh! Yes I remember you. You're shinee's friend. What can I do for you?"

"UhmAjumma, is Yoogeun there?", i asked.

"Yes he's here. Do you want me to call him for you?"

"Thanks but is it okay if I just go there personally? I just wanted to talk to Yoogeun."

"Of course it's fine. I'll give you the address."

After I got the address, I quickly fixed myself and went to Yoogeun's house.

*Ding Dong*

I waited until the door opened.

"Annyeonghaseyo ajumma.", I bowed as I greet.

She also bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo. Come in. I already told Yoogeun you're coming.", then we went in.

"Noona! You're here!", Yoogeun ran too me and gave me a hug. We sat in their living room.

"Yoogeun, try this. Noona made a cake for you.", I handed a small box of cake to him.

"WoahKomawo noona!", he excitedly opened the box and started eating the cake.

I watched him and remembered the thing I was going to ask to him.

"Yoogeunnie. Do you remember when I went here on your birthday?", i asked.

He nodded.

"Do you remember the thing you told me? About the Appa you want for me?", i asked slowly.

He nodded again and smiled. "I remember that. Why noona?"

"Noona just wanted to know why... why you picked Minho appa for me.", I asked nervously. 'Seriously, why am I getting nervous? I just wanted to confirm something.'

He smiled widely. "Because Minho appa is nice. And I saw him. He's always looking at you and when he looks at you he smiles. He also smiled everytime he holds your hand like this.", he grabbed my hand and demonstrate how Minho used to hold my hand.

I laughed at his childish explanation, 'Aw c'mmon, of course he's a child.'

"But Yoogeunnie, it's not just him. The other appas also holds me like that, specially Jonghyun appa. Why didn't you pick them."

He shook his head and smiled again. He moved and sat on my lap.
"No. The other appas aren't smiling as much as Minho appa does. But Jonghyunnie appa...", he paused for a while to think.

"Jonghyun appa is smiling too right?", I asked.

"Yes he's also smiling too, like Minho appa. But... but you're eyes are different when you're looking at Minho appa unlike when you're looking at you're looking at the other appas.", he pouted and wrinkled his nose cutely.

I gasped when I heard that. "W-what's different with my eyes?"

He faced me and started explaining. "When you look at Minho oppa, your eyes goes like this...", he cutely did a twinkle motion with his hands, "and Minho appa's eyes is also like that."

"Ji-jinjja? M-my eyes is like that?", eyes widened, I unconsciously imitated how Yoogeun did the twinkling motion. He nodded and smiled.

I can't believe what I heard. A kid won't lie about things like this, he's just saying what is he observing, but I don't have any idea that I'm acting like that when I'm with Minho.

'Now I'm sure. You should do it now Jaei!.', I mentally did a fighting sign then turned to Yoogeun.

"So Yoogeun, if you really want Minho appa for me... Will you help noona?", I asked him. He nooded excitedly.

--End of Your POV--

-----

Minho is on his way to his schedule. He decided to go earlier than his call time so he just used his personal car instead of their company van.

Suddenly he's phone rang. The number is unknown.

"Yoboseyo?", he asked, focused on driving.

"Appa!!!", a cute voice shouted from the other line and he already knew who was it.

Though he was not feeling well because of all that happened, when he heard Yoogeun's voice, he somehow felt a little glad.

"Yoogeunnie. Why did you call?"

"Appa, I'm here at the park at *street address*. What are you doing right now?"

'He felt a kick inside him when he heard the park address Yoougeun said. 'That's were I used to bring Jaei.'
"UhmAppa is driving right now. Why are you there?"

Minho heard Yoogeun mumbling something like he was talking ti someone.
"Appa... Can you go here at the park for a while? Are you going somewhere?"

"Now? Uhm... okay. I still have time.", he said after checking his wristwatch.

"Wahhhh! Thanks appa! I'll wait for you here.", then he hung up.

Minho turned the car to the other direction and drove his way to the park.

When he arrived, before getting off the car, he put his usual disguise (beanie and glasses). Then he went to the park to find Yoogeun.

He say a cute boy running towards him.

"Appa! I'm here", Yoogeun said while waving his hands and running toward Minho.

Minho came to Yoogeun and bent down to pick him up.

"What are yo--", Minho was cut off when he saw a familiar watch on Yoogeun's wrist.

"Yoogeunnie, is this watch yours?", he asked while carefully inspecting the watch.

Yoogeun shook his head and smiled widely.

"Why do you have this watch? Whose watch is this?", he asked again

"It's actually mine...", Minho froze on his spot when out of nowhere, you appeared in front of him.

You slowly came closer to him. "It's actually given by someone special to me.",

Minho slowly put Yoogeun down but his eyes were stuck on you.

"Jaei... Why are you here?", he said, obviously still in shock.

"Uhm... I went here with Yoogeun and... and Yoogeun has something to tell you.", you look down because Minho's stare to you is seriously making you weak.

Minho looked at Yoogeun who is widely smiling. Yoogeun came close to Minho and jumped to him. Minho carried Yoogeun again.

"Wh-what is it Yoogeun?", he asked Yoogeun.

"Appa! I decided, if I will make noona my other umma, then I want you to be the appa paired to her!", Yoogeun said excitedly.

Minho can't still answer. He was waiting his mind to process all what's happening.

You came near to them then you took Yoogeun from Minho and gently put him down.

You looked at his eyes. "And guess what? I agreed to Yoogeun's decision.", you said seriously but with a smile on your lips.

Minho's eyes widened. "A-agreed? M-me? I mean... you... w-what?", a lot of words wanted to come out from his mouth but he can't even manage to talk clearly so he stuttered.

"I said I'll go with Yoogeun's decision. I picked y--"

You were cut off when Minho hugged you really tight.

"But I'm not even finished talking.", you chuckled.

He chuckled too. "No need", then he hugged you tighter.

You gently pushed him away so you were able to talk. You looked at him, straightly to his eyes.

"Oppa. Sorry if it took me so long. Sorry to keep you waiting. Sorry if I caused you a lot of pain, burden , hard time. Sor--"

"Shhh", he cut you off then pinched you nose lightly, "You don't have to be sorry about all of that. It's not your fault. You didn't do anything wrong."

"But opp--"

You were cut off again when he gave you a peck on your lips. Your eyes widened and he grinned when he saw your expression.

"I told you. It's not your fault okay?", he smiled.

He was about to hug you again when Yoogeun faked a cough to call your attention.
You both laughed because you almost forgot that Yoogeun was with you.

Minho bent down to pick Yoogeun up again.

"Yoogeun-ah! You heard that! Noona picked me!", he said while happily dancing with Yoogeun on his arms.

Yoogeun laughed. "Appa is so happy."

"Oh wait.", he turned to you, "You said Yoogeun told you that he preferred all of us to be his appa paired with you. Was it--"

"It's you. Sorry again I lied about that. He really told me it was you."

He nodded. "Yoogeun-ah! You really like Minho appa!", he happily danced with Yoogeun again but paused when he remembered something.

He turned to you. "You know, I'm really happy about all of this but... I have to go now. I just remembered that I have a schedule now."

"Omo! Really? Oh you better go now you don't wanna be late.", You took Yoogeun from him and pushed him to his car.

When you're already in front of his car he faced you. 
"I'll bring you and Yoogeun home first."

"No need. You have to go to your schedule now. I am the one who borrowed Yoogeun to his mother so I should be the one who'll return him. And besides, I wanted to stroll around and spend more time with Yoogeun. So quick! Get in your car!", You made him face his car and pushed him again.

But he faced to you again. "Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm sure. You'll be late now. Hurry." You pushed him again to his car.

He stepped closer and was about to open his car door already when he turned and faced you again.

"Awwww. I'm too happy today. What if I just cancel my schedule today.", he smiled and was about to take a step again, closer to you, you pushed him again.

"No you won't Choi Minho. Hurry up and go!", you pushed him until he's already inside the car.

"Arasso. I'll leave now. Bye Yoogeun. "he waved to Yoogeun, then he looked up at you, "And you... BYE!", he waved his hands.

"Bye." you smiled and bent down to his car window and waved to but to your surprise, he popped his head out of the window and gave you a peck on the lips.

He grinned and quickly started the car and drove away.

You just sighed and smiled. "Let's go Yoogeun. Let's eat ice cream.",you held Yoogeun's hand and you walked together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

ANNYEONG READERS!

So there... they're a couple now.

Sorry if the happenings were too simple... it just.... because... 
It's just Jaei's plan.. How 'bout Minho's XD

Thank you for reading 

Read, Comment, Subscribe, Vote ♥