Chptr 13: Something is Weird

SHINee Girl

 

--Minho's POV--

We brought Jaei home after Yoogeun's birthday celebration.

"Goodnight.", I gave her a quick hug and walked to the car with the other members.

But I noticed Jonghyun hyung stopped from walking and ran back to Jaei. I turned back to look at him as he rushed to Jaei.

I raised an eyebrow and frown when I saw him whisper something to Jaei.

'What could he be saying to Jaei?' , and after that he gave another goodnight hug to her.

On our way to the dorm, I'm just quiet. I'm bothered.
'Did he already told her?', my heart skipped a beat on that thought. I looked at Jonghyun hyung who's just staring dreamy outside the window cars.

'I should be observant from now on...'

---

--Still Minho's POV--

I stopped the car in front of Jaei's house. I looked at myself on the mirror before getting off.
When I rang the doorbell, I wasn't expecting that it's Jaei who would be opening the door. It's just almost 8am so probably, she's still lying on her bed, sleeping deeply.

I'm here to pick her up to go to our dorm, but I didn't told the other members. I said I'm just going out. I really intended to go early so no one could do it ahead of me. 'Specially, that som...'

My thoughts have been interrupted when the door suddenly opened.

"Oh? Minho-ah, good morning. Come in.", she greeted and opened the door widely.

"Good morning noona!", I greeted before entering.

"You're early. Do you have plans with Jaei?", noona asked.

"Yeah. We're going to the dorm."

"Does she know you're coming?"

"She doesn't know I'm coming. Is she still in her room?"

Noona's eyes widened. "Oh no. Don't tell me you're going to wake her up. The last time I let you woke her up, she nagged about it for almost an hour and she didn't make me a dessert even though I'm badly asking."

I chuckled as I remember how did she punish you all for that moring call.
"Noona, it's nothing compared to what she did to us. Don't worry I'll take all responsibilities now."

Though hesitant at first, noona sighed and agreed.
"Make sure to tell her I'm out of this. If not, we're both doomed."

I headed to Jaei's room, slowly turned the door knob and peeked my head in. She's still sleeping.
I took a deep breath and open the door wide.

"Wake up YEOJJJJJAAAAA!"

--End of Minho's POV--

 

"Wake up YEOJJJJJAAAAA!"

You automatically have waken up and sat up on bed, completely startled and alarmed by the the loud voice. You looked around to see if there's something wrong. Until your eyes got to the door where Minho is standing.

'Again?', you thought

You laid down again and covered yourself with the comforter hoping that this guy will remember what you did the last time they tried to wake you up. But unfortunately, Minho went in and got beside your bed.

"Hey Yeoja, get up now. Let's go to the dorm.", he said while gently shaking you.

You peeked your head a bit out of the comforter, still half asleep.
"Don't you remember the last time you woke me up? It's so early.", you covered yourself again and tried to sleep more.

Being a naughty Minho who's very determined to wake you up, he pulled your covers away from you.
"Hey wake up. Let's go."

"MINHO-AAHHHHH!", you yelled, rolling side to side on your bed out of frustration.

Minho just laughed and sat beside you. You sat down too, frustratedly, and glared at Minho.

"C'mmon, get up now. We're going to the dorm.", he said very gently, like taming a sulking child. His eyes are softly staring at you.

"Why does it have to be this early. Can't you just let me sleep more then I'll come later?", you pouted.

"Ahhhh... so cute.", he wrapped his arms around you and squeezed you while shaking you side to side playfully. "It should be this early, we won't able to see you the next days."

You stopped Minho from shaking you, but he refused to let you out of his arms. You looked at him.
"Why? You have a lot of schedules?"

"Yes. Actually, it's mostly overseas so maybe, we'll be gone for a week or two.", he's still not letting go of you.

"Aw, that's long. It'll be a very boring week again for me.", you sighed and puffed your cheeks.

He brought his hand to your face and squeezed your cheeks  to unpuff it.
"Seriously, if you didn't stop doing something cute, I'll squeeze you so hard and won't let go."

You struggled until he unwrapped his arms to you.  When you got free, you squeezed his cheeks very tight that he's already wailing.

"First, you bothered my sleep, then now, you're going to squeeze me?", you continue to squeeze his cheeks until he waved his hands to surrender, then you let go. 

"You're so brutal when it's morning.", he massaged his red cheeks. "I guess you're done with my punishment, let's go now.", He pulled you up to stand.

He waited for you outside as you get dressed and you went out when you got finished.

"Jaei, i'm out of that wake up call, okay? I tried to stop him.", KyeongEun said when she saw you.

You laughed, "It's okay unni, Minho got his punishment already."

"Noona, we'll be going now. Sorry if Jaei wasn't able to eat the breakfast you cooked.", Minho said.

"It's okay. I'll also leave for office now. You two, take care." ,you greeted each other goodbye and you went to your own ways. 

 

When you arrived at the building, on your way to their dorm, Minho won't let go of your hand. There's nothing new about that, he always does that as well as the other members but for today, it gives a different feeling. You just can't figure out how or why is it different. 

You finally reached the dorm. When Minho opened the door, you saw Jonghyun standing there, he's about to go out.

"Oh? You're here. I was about to pick you up.", Jonghyun said.

"I already did.", Minho said, staring directly to Jonghyun's face.

Jonghyun just stared back. He looked at Minho's hand holding yours. He turned to you.
"Hey, Key is cooking breakfast. Let's go.", he grabbed your other hand and pulled you away but Minho is still holding you hand. He squeezed it gently before letting go.

"Jaei, you're early. We haven't even eaten breakfast yet.", Key said when you got to the kitchen.

"I haven't either. Minho went to the house and dragged me here so early.", you said as you sat on the kitchen counter. Jonghyun followed.

Minho entered the kitchen with Onew and Taemin. You can tell Onew just got up from bed, still half asleep.

"Good morning oppas.", you greeted them.

Onew suddenly became fully awake when he heard you. He smiled and came to you to give you a morning hug. Taemin also did.

You all gathered to the kitchen counter and started eating the waffles that Key made. Minho got up to get a glass and milk.

"Open up.", Jonghyun said as he placed a waffle in front of your mouth. You just ate it knowing that Jonghyun won't stop until you eat it. 

When he's about to feed you another waffle, Minho appeared between you and Jonghyun, holding a glass of milk.

"Drink these. Noona will kill me if you didn't have right breakfast.", He hands you the glass, blocking Jonghyun from feeding you.

"Thanks oppa.", you smiled and took the milk. He just stayed there until Jonghyun cleared his throat to call Minho's attention. They stared at each other first before Minho moved away.

You raised an eyebrow in confusion.
'What's with these two? They kept staring at each other.', you thought.

Jonghyun continued feeding you, which caused for him to receive glares from the other members.
"Jonghyun, will you please just let Jaei in peace. Just for minutes.", Key said to him

"Oppa, I can handle. You should stop before you got melted by their death glares.", I smiled at Jonghyun and took the fork with waffle. 

"Jaei, we're going to be busy for the following weeks so we should spend more time before we leave.", Onew said while happily eating his waffle.

"Then we will have a lot of pastries from her when we came back. She'll be extremely bored so she'll  do nothing but bake.", Taemin said which made everyone excited about the pastries.

 After breakfast, I helped Key do the dishes. Although he refused, I strongly insisted which brought all the boys help cleaning.

Jonghyun stayed besides you (literally), while you were helping on the kitchen. You're used to it because he's the skinship king, but today, there's also something weirdly different. When he talks to you, it's always like he's whispering. He would stay close and speak to you very gently and softly which is far from the old Jonghyun which is very loud. He also literally won't get his hands off you and like Minho, there's also a different feeling.

And what made the whole situation really weird is that Minho would always block Jonghyun as much as possible. Before they would just snatch you from each other, unlike now, they were blocking each other.

"Jaei, I'll drive you home later. You want to grab some ice cream before going home?", Jonghyun asked me while you're wiping the dishes.

"Really? Ice cream? SURE.", you answered excitedly.

Then suddenly, Minho appeared behind you, "Let's just all go to the ice cream shop together later, my treat. Then we'll drop you off to your house. How was it Jaei?", 

You nodded, "Yeah, it's better. We'll all go to the ice cream shop later.", you caught Minho and Jonghyun staring at each other again.

Then Taemin loudly announced, "Hyungs, Minho hyung will treat us ice cream later!", he excitedly said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where going to see him this month (april) perform again after his accident *sobs*

Sorry for the lame chapter. I'm running out of ideas today, :< i'll try my best to write something very interesting next chapter. 

THANKS FOR READING.

Please READ, COMMENT, VOTE and SUBSCRIBE <3