Chpter 28: To Make You Officially Mine

SHINee Girl

 

--Minho's POV--


Even though I don't want to, I left Yoogeun and Jaei at the park to attend to my schedule.

I seriously can't concentrate driving. I'm so excited, happy, overwhelmed that I can't put my whole attention on the road. I still can't believe that Jaei really chose me.

I can imagine how I look right now. I can't stop smiling. I swear, if someone sees me right now, he'll probably think I'm out of sanity.

I picked up my phone and dialed her number. I smiled when I heard her voice.

"Ne?", she said.

"Where are you now?"

"We're at an ice cream shop. I'm still with Yoogeun."

"APPA!!!", I heard Yoogeun yelled on the background.

"Yoogeunie!!! Can you do appa a favor?", I said to Yoogeun. I'm sure he already snatched the phone from Jaei.

"Sure appa~"

"Can you take care of noona for me? Don't let other boys come close to her, Arasso?", I told him.

"Of course appa. I'll be noona's guard today."

"Good. And one thing...Don't let her look at other boys okay? Cover her eyes for me.", I whispered on the phone but I know she'll also hear it.

"Yah! Am I like that?", she yelled.

I laughed. "No. Of course you're not like that. I'm just being sure."

"Whatever. Wait. Have you already arrived on your work place or are you still driving?", she asked.

"Uhmm.. actually. I'm still driving.", i said hesitantly. I know she'll hung up if she knew I'm still driving.

"Then why are you calling right now? Will you please concentrate driving first? I don't want to visit a boyfriend in the hospital because of a car accident."

I felt something weird when I heard that. 'A boyfriend...'
My heart raced when I heard her said that and I can't stop smiling again.

"Okay. I'll hung up now. Take care okay? Bye."

"Take care too. And concentrate on the road! Bye", she hung up.

'A boyfriend...'

I kept repeating that on my mind. 'Seriously?!?!?!? I'm already his boyfriend!'

I felt like screaming and squealing right now. Things are starting to sink in me and now I'm slowly realizing how happy I am right now.

'Tss. I should be the one who made that official. Aww.',  My plans for the perfect scene where I have to ask a girl 'to be my girlfriend' is now all ruined.

I grinned when an idea came to me. 'Then.. I should make her officially Minho's girl..'

-----

--Your POV--

I can't sleep though it's already late at night. I kept on tossing and turning on my bed trying hard to catch a sleep but I'm always failing.

I can't sleep because up to now, I'm still overwhelmed by different emotions from what happened earlier.

Until now, I still can't believe that I already come up with a decision. A VERY GOOD DECISION.

I was obviously really happy right now that I even cut my smile off. I'm sure, if unni would suddenly come in my room, she would think I became mentally ill because of the hard times that I have been through these past days.

I closed my eyes, trying to sleep when suddenly my phone rang. I opened my eyes again and reached for my cellphone. I smiled when I saw the caller ID.

"Hey...", I said.

"Hey. Did I wake you up?", he asked worriedly.

"Uhm no. Actually I can't sleep uhmm.. I guess.. b-becau--"

"I can't sleep too. Believe me, I know exactly what are you feeling right now."

I can't help smiling when I discovered that he can't sleep to because he's also feeling what I am feeling right now.

"Uhmm Jaei. Since you can't sleep, can you open your room door?", he asked.

"Room door? Now? Why?", I asked continuously.

"Just open it. Please."

"Okay.", I sighed and went to the door.

When I already opened the door, I saw a chair, exactly in front of me, and it has a small purple bear on it.

"M-minho.. What is this?", I asked. I'm feeling nervous and excited at the same time.

"Seen it? Now, can you please open the front door of your house?", he asked again.

"Front door? What is th--?"

"Just please open it.", he begged.

I went to the front door and opened it. And I saw another chair again, with another purple bear on it. The bear was slightly bigger than the first one.

I chuckled nervously. "M-minho. W-what are you up to?"

I heard a chuckle on the other line. "Now, can you please walk outside and go to the park near your house. OH! Don't forget to wear a jacket. It's cold."

I ran back to my room to get a jacket before I went outside to go to the park.

My eyes widened when I saw a candle placed on top of each bench there at the park and beside of each candle, there are also teddy bear placed there.

"Y-yah.. Minho.. W-what is this?", I asked, still on the phone.

"Walk and as you pass each bench. Pick up your teddy bears. Follow the path where there are benches okay?", he said.

I walked to the nearest bench to me. I picked the teddy bear and I smiled when I noticed it was purple too and it was bigger than the first two bears.

I continued to walked and picking up the purple bears on each bench. I noticed that the bear gets bigger and bigger as I go farther.

Until I came to the last bench, which lead me to the center of the park. I picked the last bear which is almost as big as the half of my body.

"Yah Choi Minho. How am I supposed to carry all these bears? And what are these for?", the bears are almost falling out of my arms.

"Turned around. Someone will help you.", he said in a very gentle voice.

I slowly turned around and I froze on my spot when I saw him there, standing and staring deep into my eyes.

"Wh-what is this?", my heart is beating too fast.

He stepped closer to me and get all the bears from me and put it all on the bench.

"Hi.", he said when he stood in front of me, very close to me.

"This is the 100th time that I'm going to ask this. What is this?", i asked.

He chuckled and brushed some of my hairs away from my face.
"You should thank those bears because they guided you to me."

I laughed. "You know, it would be better if you also wore a purple bear ear hoodie jacket or a purple bear costume so you'll be the last and the biggest bear that I'll get."

"Really? I'll do that next time. Actually this is not actually what I want. I just don't have much time to prepare because I just got home from a shooting.", he said seriously.

"Silly. So all of this? This is UNPREPARED for you?", he nodded innocently.

"Okay. So what is this really for?", I asked again.

"Well...", he turned serious and came closer to me, held my hands and stared straightly to my eyes.

"Just to let you know. All my perfect plans have been ruined. My plans for a perfect confession, it didn't happened because you made me really angry and jealous so I confessed after arguing with you...", he lightly pinched my cheeks and held my hand again.

"... Then today, because of you, I lost a chance of doing my perfect plan on 'asking a girl to be my girlfriend'. You did it ahead of me.", he pouted.

"Oh... Sorry. It's just... uhm--"

"But it's okay. I came up with a very nice back up plan...", he took out something from his pocket.

It was the watch I placed on Yoogeun's wrist earlier. I forgot to take it back.

He took my hand and placed the watch there but he didn't snap the lock yet. He just held my hand.

He stared seriously in my eyes. "Now, Jaei. The Jaei that I met in the mall that made me fit coat for her friend's boyfriend. The Jaei that laughed at me when I had to hide myself from the possible attack of fans in the supermarket. The Jaei that always called me childish. The Jaei that turned me into a possessive, selfish man and the Jaei that made me fall in love with her and now standing in front of me....", he held my hands tighter.

"...I am now asking that girl named Jaei to be officially my girlfriend. Will you be my girlfriend?", he snapped the lock of the watch but just continued to hold my hands.

He's eyes were still stuck looking in my eyes. Those eyes, it's flooding with sincerity and emotions that made tears come out of my eyes.

I felt my tears running down my cheeks. Now, there's a big possibility that I really became mentally ill. I'm very very very happy right now but I'm crying.

"Aishh. This girl... I don't accept tears as an answer. Just Yes or No.", he gently wiped my tears with his thumb.

I chuckled in between tears. "Then... Choi Minho.. Choi Minho that I saw in the mall and seriously looks weird with his overly done disguise. Choi Minho that looks like a comedian when he hid himself from the fans in the supermarket. Choi Minho who is really childish. Choi Minho that easily gets jealous and angry. Choi Minho that confessed to me right after we argued and the Choi Minho that is asking me to be 'officially' his girlfriend even if I already made that clear earlier....", I jumped and hung my arms on his neck.

Tears started to fall down again. "...Yes. I'm willing and I wanted to be your girlfriend.", 

He wrapped his arms on my waist and hugged me very tight. while swaying me gently. We stayed like that for minutes and my sobs are getting louder and louder.

He gently parted me away and made me face him. "I didn't do all of this just to see tears on you.", he said and wiped my my tears again.

I calmed myself and stopped crying. He cupped my face and bring his forehead on mine. We stayed like that, staring at each other's eyes for a few moments.

Slowly, he leaned forward on my lips and kissed me. I just closed my eyes and kissed him back.

When we parted he looked at me again, still cupping my face.
"I love you.", he whispered.

I felt my eyes watery again but I held my tears back but sobs can be heard from me.

When I was about to sob more, he gave me a peck on my lips.
Then he looked at me again. "I love you."

I was about to sob again when he gave me another peck.
"I said I love you...", he said, impatiently.

"How am I going to answer if you keep on cutting me off.", I sobbed again then received another peck from him.

"Seriously, if you don't stop sobbing, we'll never finish here. I said I don't like tears as an answer.... I love you."

I calmed myself and tried not to sob again. "I love you too."

He smiled and kissed me again. This time, it's deeper and sweeter.

We spent the next hours talking to each other. I also told him that I followed Key and Unni's advices and that made me clear up my mind. I also told him what Jonghyun did and told me that made me realize things more.

We talked a lot and we didn't even noticed that it's already 2 in the morning.

"Minho oppa. You should go home now. It's already morning.", I stood up from the bench and tried to pull Minho up.

"A few more minutes.",he whined like a child.

"There's still tomorrow. You haven't rested yet since you came home from your schedule. So go home now and sleep.", I pulled him once more and finally he stood up.

"Okay. You should sleep now too. I'm going home.", he hugged me.

"Oppa. Go now and sleep.", I pushed him to his car.

"Goodnight.", he said before going in his car.

"Goodnight.". I waved.

He pouted. "Goodnight kiss?", 

"Aishhh. Aren't your kisses earlier enough?", I came close to give him a peck on his lips.

"Good girl.", he pinched my cheeks and he already went in his car.

He waved for the last time and drove away.

'Aish. Seriously. How am I going to sleep now?', I sighed and walked back to the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm feeling kinds like this  >> 

and like this >>

 

So... THEY'RE TOGETHER!!

Thanks for reading again. XD I'll try a triple update today :)

Read Comment Subscribe Vote ♥

Kyahhhhh!