talking to you

Pursuit of Happiness.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Two.

talking to you

There was only 10 minutes left in class and all Onew could do was to watch Taeyeon study. Yes, Onew had a crush on Taeyeon. This wasn’t just a normal crush; he liked her ever since primary school. They had known eachother since grade 1 at primary school, and they had continued and progressed their friendship very well till this day. Onew had realised that he had feelings for Taeyeon in grade 6, but he didn’t tell a single person, except his two best mates; Jonghyun and Key. They had kept the secret well until now. A smile would appear on his face when she smiled, he liked the way she pulled back her hair when it was in her way, he found her concentrating face very cute. But he never confessed. He had thought that he would get over the crush after a week or so, but he didn’t. He didn’t date any girls, he refused to ask anyone out. Taeyeon, was the one blocking everything. But Onew liked the way him and Taeyeon were, best friends. They were basically like a couple but friends. They would go to eachothers houses often, feed eachother, hug, do all sorts of things couples do.
“Onew what is the answer to this ques--” The teacher’s words were cut off by the sound of the bell. Everyone had already stood up with their bags lining up to the door to leave for next lesson. “Okay we’ll continue that next time.” The teacher concluded. “You had no idea didn’t you?” Taeyeon whispered to Onew. Onew smiled and nodded. “Well, you’ve been saved by the bell.” She winked and wrapped her hand around his arm. This is what Onew felt insecure about, she would wink at him, link arms with him. What was all this?! His mind was always filled with confusion.


Minho and Yuri had gotten to know eachother more, they shared jokes and their likes & dislikes. And they found out that they had next lesson together, which made the two even more happy. After what felt like 5 minutes, the bell to next lesson had rung and Yuri stood up immediately. “Are you going to go to next lesson?” Yuri asked curiously. “Yeah.” He smiled and grabbed his bag. “So tell me more about this random incident you were talking about.” Minho said limping as he walked. The two naturally started walking together to next class.


“Here! Isnt she gorgeous?” Jessica asked Taemin, showing him a picture of her little sister. Taemin gasped, surprised by her beautiful looks. “She’s really pretty.” He replied with honesty. “Good because Ive already told her about you and shown her a picture of you.” She said. “WHAT?!” Taemins shouted. “Okay, well you have kakaotalk right? (A/N: Kakaotalk is a Korean messenger app). Taemin nodded. “Well, add her and talk to her, starting from now.” Jessica ordered. Taemin slowly got out his phone but before he could turn it on, Jessica had already snatched it from him. She added Krystal’s username on kakotalk and gave it back to him. “You talk to her before next lesson starts alright?” She assured. “Okay Okay stop hassling me!” Taemin frowned. “Good boy, I’ll see you soon!” She said happily and skipped away.

Taemin took a deep breath and stared at his phone. He clicked on Krystal’s name and greeted her nicely.
Hey! I’m Taemin, Jessica noona’s friend.

He overlapped the send button with his thumb but didn’t press on it, until someone else did. “Hey!” He yelled but realised that it was Jonghyun. “Oh, Hyung.” He murmured. “So who’s Krystal, Taemin?! And were you talking about Jessica Jung in that message?” Jonghyun questioned. “Krystal is Jessica noona’s younger sister. She’s trying to make me talk to her.” Taemin roughly explained. Jonghyun nodded, showing that he understood what Taemin had just said. “Well, Im off to next lesson and I hope she’s hot.” Jonghyun grinned and walked off.


Jonghyun arrived in the performing arts centre, he had his favourite lesson on; Sing/Drama. Acting was something he didn’t mind but singing was something he loved. He liked to sing when he was bored, tired, sad, happy, basically whenever. And he was looking forward to this semester a lot because they were doing a musical production; Jonghyun was greedy for the lead role. He sat down on the audience chair, waiting for the rest of the class to come until a girl walked passed him. He realised that it was Jessica Jung. He heard that she was a good singer but never heard her sing.She casually sat down on the audience seat next to him and patiently waited. Jonghyun knew that he had to bring up a conversation, and so he did. “Hey.” He smiled but she didn’t look back. “Are you gonna answer?! I was trying to be nice.” He frowned. Jessica looked at him, of course she knew who the boy sitting next to her was. Jonghyun, the boy everyone in the entire school knows. “Hi. There, I answered.” She said coldly and turned around to open her books. Rude- Jonghyun thought. But he liked it, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter