one more night

Pursuit of Happiness.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Thirteen.

one more night

Another week had passed, everyone got extra closer to eachother after they found out about the trip to Bali. It was the night before they were boarding and the girls and boys met up separately and packed together; girls at Jessica and Krystal's house while the boys were at Jonghyun and Yuri's. "This is going to leave so many memories, since its our last year!" Taeyeon cheered while she folded her clothes. "Im bringing like no clothes." Jessica frowned as she closed her suitcase. "Unnie your suitcase is overflowing.." Yuri laughed. "Its because of my terrible folding!" She exclaimed. "So what type of bathers is everyone wearing?" Taeyeon asked the girls. Jessica pulled her bikinis out. "Oh my god! You're going to look so y~" She said and pulled out her bathers. "I made Krystal buy bikinis, you need to show off your perfect body more!" Jessica said. "How about you Sooyoung? Are you bringing cute y bathers?" Yuri winked. "No.. Im just bringing these." Sooyoung said as she held out her old pair of one piece bathers. "Oh thank god I have spare bikinis!" Jessica spoke and threw her newly bought bikinis to Sooyoung. "You should wear these there~" Taeyeon suggested. "Im not really the type of person that wears... These kind of bathers." Sooyoung awkwardly said. "You have the best body! You'll be fine unnie. Or Sica unnie will probably threaten you and make you wear them.." Krystal spoke. Sooyoung chuckled. "Thanks Krys." "Do you know what we should do for this exciting mood?" Sooyoung asked everyone. "What?" Jessica asked. "Food!" She yelled out. Yuri chuckled. "There's a convenience store nearby." "Lets go! I'll go! Someone come with me" Sooyoung offered. "I'll come" Taeyeon spoke. "I wanted to go for a walk anyways." "Lets go unnie!" Sooyoung stood up and dragged Taeyeon out. 

The boys were not packing, they were already done. They surrounded the TV and played a game. "So what did you guys pack in your bags?" Jonghyun asked. "Just shirts and other stuff.." Minho replied, still focusing on the game. "My bag is overflowing, Im bringing so much!" Key exclaimed. "I have heaps of space left in my bag.." Onew murmured. "Oh can I put some of my stuff in there?" Key asked. Onew nodded. "Dammit!" Taemin yelled. He lost the game to Minho. "Who's up?" Minho smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter