Krystal Jung

Pursuit of Happiness.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Eight.

Krystal Jung.

Days had gone by very quickly and it was already Wednesday, the day Taemin had been waiting for. He was going to meet Krystal, for the first time in his life. He woke up extra early and got dressed neatly and tried to look extra good. Jessica had told him that Krystal would come today, and they could meet in the morning. He caught an early bus to school and impatiently waited for Jessica to arrive with Krystal. 
"Taemin? What are you doing here so early?" It was Onew and Taeyeon. Taemin looked up, making a small grin. "Why do you look more handsome today?" Taeyeon questioned. "Im waiting for someone." Taemin replied, ignoring Taeyeon's question. "Who?" Onew frowned. "Just a friend." Taemin smiled nervously. "Im sure its not just a friend. You're never at school early!" Taeyeon exclaimed. Before Taemin could protest a voice was calling his name. He responded quickly by looking up. He saw Jessica, with a girl following behind her. It was Krystal. "You're early! And you look .. different." Jessica frowned, then smiled. Onew and Taeyeon awkwardly kept quiet. "This is so exciting! Finally!!!" She continued. "Finally wha---" Onew was cut off. "Taemin, this is my little sister Krystal, Krystal this is Taemin. You both know eachother very well so hopefully it wont be that awkward." Jessica announced. Krystal stepped next to Jessica, making eye contact with Taemin. Taemin smiled immediately, he couldnt help it. She was prettier in person, her long straight hair flowed in the slight breeze of wind beautifully. "H-Hi Taemin." Krystal greeted with a smile. Her voice seemed very sweet. "Hey Krystal." Taemin greeted back, trying not to be awkward. Jessica suddenly squealed and grabbed onto Taeyeon's arm. "How do you guys..?" Taeyeon asked. "Krys Taemin will help you with your first class! Dont be afraid~ I have to go with Taeyeon and Onew." Jessica said. "I finally get to meet you Krystal! Im Taeyeon and this is Onew." Taeyeon introduced herself. "Hi, Ive heard alot about you two." Krystal said politely. "Oh, oops. Forgot to introduce my sister to you guys! Anyways, I'll tell you guys everything come on!" Jessica spoke, as she started dragging Taeyeon and Onew away. "Have fun!" She shouted.

Taemin and Krystal awkwardly stood still, not saying a single word. "Ermm... Um.. Would you like me to show you around the school?" Taemin asked, knowing that they had enough time before first class started. "Oh, yeah that would be great!" She replied and they started walking. "Its so exciting to meet you, I dont know what to say." Krystal murmured. Taemin chuckled. "I know. We'll get better, right?" Krystal nodded. "You know you look so much more prettier in person, you'll make heaps of friends in no time." Taemin complimented. "Wow, thankyou. But Im really not even that interested in making friends today. I have you behind my back right?" She asked. "Of course! Anyways, lets see your time table, I'll take you to your first lesson." He smiled. Krystal grabbed her time table and passed it to Taemin. "Hey we we're in the same core subject classes! Science, Maths, English, Korean!" He exclaimed. "Really? Oh thank god!" She smiled. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter