back to school

Pursuit of Happiness.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Nineteen.

back to school

"So I guess we all separate here.." Onew spoke. They were all at the airport, just landed from a 6 hour plane flight. "Are you guys going to school tomorrow?" Yuri asked. "Of course!" Key said. "Me too!" Sooyoung joined in. "Well see you guys maybe tomorrow?" Minho said as he got into the taxi with Sooyoung. "Bye Yul." He murmured. She gave him a small smile. "Bye everyone!" Sooyoung farewelled, staring at Key. Key waved them goodbye and opened the door to the next taxi. "Im going home bye guys." He said simply and the taxi drove away. "Taeyeon get in the taxi! You too Taemin!" Onew ordered. "Why are you guys going together..?" Jonghyun questioned. "Im dropping Taeyeon off first, and we cant have Taemin in a taxi by himself he'll get lost." Onew explained. Jonghyun rolled his eyes, Onew had been ten times happier since he got together with Taeyeon. "Bye then." Jessica said. "You girls go first." Jonghyun said, openng the door to the next taxi. "Thanks oppa." Krystal said quietly and hopped in. "Come to school tomorrow~" Jessica said sweetly and gave him a light hug. Jonghyun was confused, once again. Kiss, mistake then random hug... He was planning not to go to school but Jessica's words changed his mind. He nodded and closed the taxi door. Yuri watched the sweet scene and grinned. "Come on oppa!" She shouted, she had already gotten into a taxi. Jonghyun placed their luggage in the trunk and followed Yuri in the taxi.


"You should seriously just confess." Sooyoung said as she took another bite out of her sandwich. Minho stared at her with a frown. "Confess what?" He asked. "Oh you know.. You liking Yuri." She said. Minho sighed and looked at out of the car window. "No, I like the way we are." Minho spoke. "Thats what Onew oppa said about Taeyeon unnie and look at them now! Cutest couple out!" She exclaimed. "Yuri and I are different." He protested. "Sure sure." 


The next day.


"I hate school." Jonghyun groaned as he sat in the cafeteria. "We all know that." Key murmured. "Why are you even at school then?" "Because.." Jonghyun stared at Jessica. He came to school because of her of course. "B-Because of drama." He said. "I dont want to miss anymore rehearsals." He continued. Key scoffed, knowing that he was lying. The group was very quiet, Onew, Taeyeon, Taemin and Krystal were absent. Onew and Taeyeon went on a date, Taemin and Krystal planned to not come to school. "I miss Bali already.." Yuri sighed. "Take me back!" Jessica agreed. Just as Jonghyun finally paid attention to his lunch and took a bite, the bell for next class rang. "What?! That-- How-- But I havent eaten my lunch yet!" Jonghyun exclaimed. "Come on!" Key said, dragging him to his next class. "Catch you later Sooyoung!" Key

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter