Musical

Pursuit of Happiness.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Thirtyone.

Musical

Days passed by, Jessica and Jonghyun did not talk to eachother. At lunch times Jessica went to the library while Jonghyun went to the rooftop by himself. They continued practising for their upcoming musical, but apart from that; they were no longer anything more than acquaintances. And worse, today was finally the day. The day of their performance. All the hard efforts were finally going to pay off, it was the one day Jessica and Jonghyun were waiting for. They were both worried, because they were the main acts and they had scenes where they had to kiss, but they never actually kissed they only pretended to. The last few rehearsals were emotionless, they both didnt want to practise the lovey dovey scenes. Everyone in the drama production had to skip their lessons and rehearse for the entire day. 


Yuri was extremely worried about her brother. His condition was getting worse day by day. Over the last few days, she realised that he needed Jessica, he really desperately needed her. She wanted to talk to Jessica about it, but she didnt know how to after telling her to stay away from him. Yuri was zoning out of her PE class. "Yuri!" Someone yelled, but she wasnt paying any attention. She was hit on the head with a volleyball, she fell on the ground coming back to reality. Everyone ran towards her, Minho was bolting across the court for her. "Yuri! Are you okay?! Why did you move?!" Minho asked, helping her up. "I completely zoned out." Yuri frowned. "Yuri! Are you okay?" The teacher asked. "Yeah Im fine." She smiled. "You are so not fine.." Sooyoung spoke. "Im fine Soo." Yuri said. "It was a pretty hard hit, someone take her to the sick room." The teacher yelled. "I will." Minho offered and helped her walk. "Minho, Im completely fine! I can walk by myself." Yuri said. "Are you---" Before Minho could finish his sentence, Yuri collapsed onto the ground, she had fainted. "Yuri!" Minho yelled and picked her up in bridal style and ran to the sick room. 


It was recess time and the entire group except Jonghyun and Jessica were in the sick room, surrounding Yuri. "Guys you can go now Im seriously fine!" She insisted. "You are so not fine." Key said. "I out because I got hit in the head!" She chuckled. "Does Jonghyun know?" Taeyeon. "Of course not---" "YURI ARE YOU OKAY" Someone barged into the sick room. Yuri sighed, staring at his worried brother who had just ran from the performing arts centre to the sick room. "Who told him.." Yuri asked. "Not me!" Onew and Sooyoung said at the same time. "Oppa I am completely fine now go back to your rehearsals." Yuri said sweetly. "We have a break its okay, and I kinda wanna tell you something." He murmured. "Guys, you can go out now." Yuri said kindly. "I'll wait for you at the lockers after recess." Minho spoke and everyone except Jonghyun left the room. "So what do you have to tell me?" She asked. "Nothing. I just wanted to get away from everyone except you." Jonghyun simply replied. "Is this including Jessica unnie?" Yuri asked. Jonghyun sighed. "Jonghyun you have to perform with her for 2 hours straight tonight. Are you going to stay emotionless and ruin the night you have been waiting for?" "No its not like that--" "Yes it is oppa." Yuri slowly cut him off. "Look, Jessica unnie probably has her side of the story. Ive realised that you seriously need her. This is going to sound really weird but... You're the guy Jonghyun oppa. You tell her that you love her." Yuri said. "What if she doesnt love me back?" He asked. "Then you'll have to move on, and I'll help you. I'll be there for you, you know that." She said. 


"So are you coming to the musical with me tonight?" Krystal asked Taemin. The two had escaped from everyone and went to their secret rooftop area. "Hmmmm... I'll think about it." Taemin teased. "Yah! You said you would come with me." She pouted. Taemin laughed. "You're missing out on a date here." Krystal lifted her eyebrows. "What? A date with Taeyeon, Yuri noona and Onew, Key hyung?" He asked. "No... You and me!" She corrected. "What can I do to make you go with me?" She questioned. Taemin smiled brightly. He pointed to his lip and closed his eyes. "Yah! You ert!" She yelled, slapping his arm. They've only shared one light kiss together, when Krystal kissed him at the same place. Krystal didnt mind kissing Taemin, he was her boyfriend so it wasnt illegal or anything. Its just that she wanted a kiss from him, but it was too embarassing for her to say. "I kissed you last time though." She hinted. "And?" Krystal rolled her eyes. Taemin just wouldnt understand.. But suddenly Taemin leaned in and gently touched his lips with his. He kissed her sweetly and let go after a few seconds. Krystal was very surprised by what had happened. "This is what you wanted wasnt it?" He asked. Krystal blushed, it was exactly what she wanted. "So you're coming with me now?" She asked, changing subjects. "I guess so." Taemin replied cooly. "Come on lets go." He said. The two stood up and grabbed their bags. Just as they were about to exit the place, Taemin pulled Krystal into another kiss. He quickly wrapped his arms around her slim waist-- he had learnt this from Key hyung. The kiss didnt go any deeper, it was just a sweet, innocent kiss two young students would share. 


Jessica was waiting for Jonghyun at the performing arts centre while everyone was out taking a break. She had heard that Yuri fainted and it made her worry. Jonghyun barged into the place without knowing Jessica was there. He sighed and sat on a seat. Jessica watched him as he stared at the stage blankly. She wanted to run up to him and hug him, cry in his arms, tell him how much he meant to her, but she couldnt. She really just couldnt do that. She went out of the room and walked back into the doors where Jonghyun could see her, to try

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter