misunderstandings

Pursuit of Happiness.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twentyseven.

misunderstandings

"So oppa you never told me where you went last night, at the game." Yuri muttered as Jonghyun and Yuri walked into school. "Oh, I got held up by something." Jonghyun simply said. Actually, he was in his car in tears. "Well do you want to explain further?" Yuri frowned. "No, not really." He spoke. Before Yuri could reply, Minho was in the sight, Yuri smiled and ran to hug him. Jonghyun didnt like Minho very much, but deep down he knew that Minho was a good guy and he would take good care of Yuri. "Congratulations on winning the game." Jonghyun said and walked off. "What's up with Jonghyun hyung?" Minho asked Yuri, who was already in his arms. "I dont know.." Yuri replied, feeling worried. "Anyway, how was your sleep?" Minho asked cutely. "It was very good, with those sweet texts from you!" Yuri smiled and leaned forward to kiss him. "Ewww they're kissing!" Taeyeon and Jessica teased as they walked over to the couple. They broke off immediately and blushed with embarrassment. "Says the one thats always all over her boyfriend!" Yuri protested to Taeyeon then high-fived Minho. "Whatever, anyways. I cant believe this secret relationship between Taemin and Krystal!" Taeyeon exclaimed. "Yeah, you would have been surprised noona." Minho said. The two girls frowned. "We knew about their relationship when it first started." Yuri explained. "What?!" Jessica yelled. "So my sister didnt tell me that she was in a relationship but she told you two.." She murmured. "Yeah.." Minho nodded. "Im going to hunt her down." Jessica was just about to leave when she suddenly thought of Jonghyun. She turned around and faced Yuri. "Is Jonghyun here today?" She questioned. "Yeah, he went that way. He's abit upset, who knows what." Yuri replied. Jessica frowned. "Alright, thanks. I'll see you guys later." She farewelled. 


Taemin and Krystal were walking down the corridor, openly holding hands happily. "I have to go to my lesson now.." Krystal said sadly. "I'll see you later!" Taemin smiled. "Wait, before we separate.." Krystal spoke and dragged Taemin to the main building's rooftop. "What are we doing up here?" Taemin asked curiously. "I just wanted to give you this." She said cutely and suddenly leaned in to kiss him lightly. Jessica had suggested it last night, she decided to take the opportunity. Taemin immediately smiled, he looked deeply into Krystal's eyes. "What was that for?" He questioned. It was their first kiss together. It was also Taemin and Krystal's first kisses. "I dont know, now go to lesson!" She giggled. 

Jessica went to look for Jonghyun everywhere, he was nowhere to be found. He wasn't even in drama. She was starting to get worried, she called him, no reply, she texted him, no reply. She was starting to think if she's done something wrong. Jonghyun, didnt even know why he even bothered to go to school, he skipped all lessons including his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter