Confusion

Pursuit of Happiness.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Thirty.

Confusion

The night was going really quickly. Sooyoung and Key were officially together but they weren’t as lovey-dovey as the other couples. They stayed quiet and cuddled during the movie. Taeyeon, who was in Onew’s arms was extremely worried about Jessica. She had never seen her so devastated and sad. She felt like she needed to do something for her friend. Taeyeon suddenly stood up, breaking out of Onew’s embrace. “Whats wrong Tae?” Onew whispered. The others were too deeply into the movie. “I’m going to go over to Jessica’s house is that okay?” Taeyeon asked. Onew pouted. “I just think she needs some support, I’ve never seen her look so sad.” She whispered. Onew smiled and strocked Taeyeon’s hair. “You are such an angel.” He said. "Go and sleep over or something, have one of those girls nights." He continued. Taeyeon smiled. "I love you." She spoke and kissed him. She silently got out of the house and drove off. 


She didnt drive to Jessica's house, that was after. Taeyeon was planning to go to Jonghyun's house. All her anger for Jessica rose up to her head, Jonghyun was one of her good friends but Jessica was first. Once she stopped her car outside Yuri and Jonghyun's place, she speed walked to the door and pressed on the doorbell countless times. "Yul, you're here already?" Jonghyun asked, opening the door. He was surprised to see Taeyeon. "Yuri's still at Minho's." She coldly spoke. "Um.. noona what are you doi--" "How can you even be like that Jonghyun?!" Taeyeon yelled. Jonghyun frowned. "Noona come in and relax, we have neighbours you do know that right.." He said. Taeyeon was frustrated, extremely frustrated. "I didnt know you were this much of a dickhead to girls!' She yelled. "You use them, you play around with them, you hurt them. You've literally damaged her you idiot! How dare you even do that? How dare you hit on my best friend in the first place?!" Taeyeon said angrily. Jonghyun stood still, feeling confused about why Taeyeon had come instead of Jessica. "Dont pretend that you're sick just because you want to get away from your problems, dont be a little 5 year old. Im warning you Jonghyun, stay away from Jessica." Taeyeon said and walked straight back into her carpark and drove off. Jonghyun was frozen, still holding the door, watching Taeyeon drive off. He eventually closed the door, but it made him feel terrible.


Taeyeon slowly drove to Jessica's house; who was silently reading abook in her bedroom. "You okay?" Taeyeon asked softly. Jessica stared at Taeyeon. "Its been weeks Tae. I hate giving up but I feel like its the right choice for me and Jonghyun." Jessica grinned. Taeyeon was flustered, she felt absolutely terrible for her...


Taemin and Krystal spent their weekend together, they were going to do their assignments but they ended up playing Taemin's video games. Minho and Yuri enjoyed a romantic date and Yuri took care of Jonghyun, as he was still sick. Sooyoung and Key went to a public library, they studied without saying a single word. They went on a cute movie date afterwards. The weekend finished and it was another day to the week. Jonghyun was finally coming back to school, after having 2 weeks off. However no one knew except Yuri and Minho.


Jonghyun and Yuri walked into the school together, receiving looks and whispers. Minho appeared out of nowhere and put an arm around Yuri. "Hey Jonghyun hyung how are you?" Minho spoke. "Im alright." Jonghyun simply replied. "Oh god theres Sooyoung.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter