breaking news

Pursuit of Happiness.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twentyone.

breaking news

"Hyung I have to tell you something later!" Taemin whispered to Minho. "What is it?" He asked, hoping that it was something related to Yuri. "Its about me and Krystal." Taemin smiled. "Why cant you tell me now?" Minho questioned. "Because there's people here" Taemin rolled his eyes. "Well, when are you going to tell me?" He asked curiously. Taemin sighed and dragged Minho out of the table. "We're going to our lockers." Taemin spoke and dragged Minho to the rooftop. "Someone should so follow him, Taemin is such a bad liar!" Taeyeon said, laughing. "I'll go and scare them, be right back!" Onew said and sneekily followed the two. "So much for saying that you were going to your locker." Minho muttered as they arrived at the rooftop. Dont tell anyone this okay? Especially Jessica noona and Key hyung. And Krystal as well!" Taemin exclaimed. "Okay okay just tell me." Minho spoke. "I-I like Krystal." Taemin confessed. Minho wasnt very surprised, reviewing their trip to Bali, he realised that Taemin was acting extra nice to Krystal. He knew that there was something going on. "Well you've told me that you like Yuri noona, so Im telling you that I like Krystal." Taemin said confidently. Onew widened his eyes and his jaw dropped. He quietly shut the door and ran back down to the cafeteria. Taemin likes Krystal? Onew thought. Thank god he heard their conversation, if it was someone like Jonghyun he would have found out Taemin liked Krystal and Minho liked Yuri. "Good for you dongsaeng." Minho said and ruffled Taemin's hair. "You're not shocked or anything?" Taemin asked. "No, not really. I had a feeling." Minho said, laughing. "Well, Im glad you let it out to me Taem." He spoke and put an arm around him. 
"Where did they go?" Jessica asked Onew. "To the rooftop." He replied. "The rooftop? Why?" Jonghyun frowned. "B-Because I dont know." Onew quickly lied. If he told the group about Taemin's crush, everyone would go nuts. It was baby Taemin they were talking about. Thank god Krystal absent with the broken arm, Onew thought. Minho and Taemin left the rooftop, thinking that their conversation was heard between them. There was Onew, who walked off and someone else, a student that was sitting on the other side of the rooftop. This mysterious student had his earphones in until the end of their conversation, he took his earphones out to leave the rooftop but his footsteps stopped when he found out Taemin liked Krystal. This was new gossip to the school.


It was finally the last lesson of the day, Onew and Taeyeon were in the library, working on their assignments. "So what did Taemin and Minho talk about?" Taeyeon casually asked. "I didnt hear anything." Onew replied. Taeyeon chuckled. "You know, I do know when my boyfriend is lying." She grinned. Onew dropped his pen and stared at Taeyeon. "So you might wanna tell me everything." She said evily. Onew ended up telling Taeyeon every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter