under the sunset

Pursuit of Happiness.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Seventeen.

under the sunset

It was around 5pm, the sun started to set. Dinner was going to be at 6:30, everyone had an hour and half of free, relaxing time. Yuri and Minho were going to meet up, at the beach in front of their villa. Minho was already there, waiting for her. He nervously walked around as he watched the quiet waves splash into the sand, with the sun slowly disappearing. "Sorry Im late~" Yuri smiled and ran over to Minho. Minho's heart pounded once again, she was wearing at a simple white dress but she still looked beautiful in his eyes. He awkwardly smiled at her. "So we should walk around." Yuri suggested, so the two started walking along the sand. "So what did you do after parasailing?" Minho questioned. "Went swimming with the girls, looked around shops with Jonghyun. What about you?" She asked back. "I stayed with Sooyoung most of the time." He replied. Yuri smiled, thinking back to the scene she saw of Minho and Sooyoung earlier. "You and Sooyoung must be extremely close, you seemed so worried about her." She said. Minho grinned and looked down as he walked. "She's like my sister, she's always been there for me, one of the few people that actually cares about me." "Yeah I understand." She murmured. "It was nice seeing you so worried, it shows that you have feelings~" She said cutely. Minho looked at her, his heart pounded louder and faster the longer he watched her. He gave her a light smile. "If you dont mind, why cant Sooyoung swim?" Yuri asked curiously. "There is no particular reason, she's just afraid of water." Minho explained. Yuri nodded. "You know... You're the first ever guy Ive actually became friends with." She said. Minho frowned. "Except for Key oppa, Onew oppa and Taemin. They're just my really close friends, like my brothers and I became friends with them through Jonghyun. But you, I met you myself, without anyone introducing you to me." She continued. "Same here." He muttered. "And did you know that Ive seen most of your basketball and soccer games?" She chuckled. Minho was surprised, the girl he admired for a long time, and now the girl he currently likes has watched his basketball and soccer games?! He started blushing deeply. "R-Really?" He asked. Yuri nodded, without staring at Minho. "Does that sound creepy?" She frowned. "No! not at all.. Its cute." He blurted out. "Well, anyway the reason why I said this is because Im just happy to have a trustworthy friend with me." She said. "Me too." He answered back.


"So tell me all the gossip!" Jessica said. "What gossip?" Krystal asked. "Oh you know!!! You and Taemin~" Jessica said excitedly. "Unnie how many times do I have to tell you?! WE. ARE. FRIENDS!" She said. "But you like him dont you?" Jessica asked her sister. "N-No!" Krystal exclaimed. "Ohh! You do~" She teased. "I do not! And there is no time for teasing unnie, you like Jonghyun oppa!" Krystal said. Jessica gasped. "NO I DONT!" She yelled. "Aw my unnie's blushing~" Krystal teased. "Stop trying to change subjects! And Jonghyun's too young." She said. "He's one year younger than you! Thats like nothing! And age doesnt matter in love right?" Krystal spoke. "I dont like Jonghyun okay?" Jessica said. "Sure sure." 


"So are you ever going to talk to Taeyeon noona?" Key asked. "Yeah whats up with you and Taeyeon no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter