The game.

Pursuit of Happiness.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twentyfive.

The game.

A couple of weeks had gone by, everyone was talking about prom. The year was slowly ending, it was time to wrap up the year. Taemin and Krystal, the newbie secret couple decided to go together, however the rest of the group was quiet about their partner choices. It was Physical Education time and two of the classes joined together for a game of volleyball. Minho, who was in the class was playing with his hardest effort. Key, who was also in the class came to distract him. "So when are you going to ask Yuri?" Key asked. Minho immediately stopped his actions and stared at Key. "Ask her what?" He asked casually. "You know, to prom." Key smirked. "Hyung.. I honestly dont know, I dont know how to do it, I dont know how to approach to her.." Minho sighed, staring at Yuri, who was cheering for him in the grand stands. Yuri was on her free period, she decided to watch the volleyball game and cheer for her friends. Taeyeon and Krystal were sitting next to her, taking a break from the game. "Just be yourself." Key patted his back and went back to his side. The PE teacher blew the whistle for a 5 minute break, Minho, Key and Onew immediately went to go sit at the grand stand. "You look tired." Taeyeon said with a pout. "Im fine Tae." Onew smiled and kissed her forehead. Onew suddenly stood up and went on one knee. The rest of the group frowned. "Hyung what are you doing?!" Key asked. "Taeyeon, could you do the honour of being my partner to this year's, our last year's prom?" He asked with a cute smile. Taeyeon chuckled. "I already am!" She said and hugged him tightly. "You do know that he's sweaty.." Krystal commented. "I love you so much!" They said to eachother. Krystal smiled, liking the view. Minho frowned, wishing that he was in the position asking Yuri. Taeyeon and Onew were about to kiss when the whistle blew off. "Well I now officially times one hundred have a prom partner, you two better hurry up its in a few weeks!" She spoke and ran off with Onew. "Whatever Im going to the bathroom." Key muttered and walked off. 

At the same time, Jonghyun and Taemin were in health class, having a little conversation about the prom.
"Of course I want to ask her!" Jonghyun yelled in class. "Hyung be quiet!" Taemin hushed. "But how am I meant to do that... Im younger.." He said with no hope. "Hyung you still have plenty of time to ask her out, so dont worry." Taemin said simply. "Arent you worried about your partner? Or have you already got one?" Jonghyun questioned suspiciously. "N-No!" Taemin stuttered. "Alright then." Jonghyun laughed.


"So its Minho's and Taemin's grand final basketball match this Friday right?" Taeyeon confirmed. They both nodded. "Yuri, Krystal and I are the cheers for it remember?" Jessica reminded. "Oh yeah!" Taeyeon exclaimed. "Oh Jessica, did I tell you? Onew went down on one knee and asked me to prom." Taeyeon said quietly. Jessica didnt have much of a reaction. "I thought you would be more excited for your best friend?" She said, pretending to be angry. "Im happy for you Tae, but its pretty obvious that he was going to do that.. You and Onew are like the golden couple." Jessica spoke. "We're the golden couple?" Taeyeon blushed. "I still feel bad when I see Luna though.." She whispered. "Dont worry about her, she's still young she'll get all the boys, unlike you." Jessica giggled. "Yah!" Taeyeon pouted. "Maybe I should set Luna up with Taemin.. They're the same age arent they?" She spoke. "NO" Jessica yelled. "Taemin is Krystal's, Ive planned this for ages!" She said really loudly. Krystal and Taemin stared at eachother. Jessica gave them a cute grin. The couple's hands were under the table, holding hands, they loved keeping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter