Taemin's confession?

Pursuit of Happiness.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Thirtythree.

Taemin's confession?

"Where is Minho seriously?" Sooyoung asked for the 200th time. Everyone shrugged their heads. Sooyoung looked at the group, they were all silently eating. Everyone except Key. "You know where he is dont you?" She asked. "He ditched school." Key said casually. "What?! Minho ditched school?! He would never do that!" Sooyoung exclaimed. "Well, he did." He spoke. "Why?" Taeyeon frowned. "Because.. Umm... err." Key stuttered. "He has his private reasons." He quickly said. Sooyoung just shrugged off, she planned to ask him later anyways. Jessica was busy talking to Taeyeon and Onew, so Jonghyun got the chance to talk to his best friend. "So have you thought about your 'feelings' towards Jessica?" Key asked quietly. "No, Im still keeping it to myself, and you need to keep it to yourself as we--" "I KNOW TOO!" Sooyoung barged in. Jonghyun frowned and stared at Key. "Kim Kibum.." Jonghyun angrily murmured. "Its okay, I promised Key I wouldnt tell anyone!" Sooyoung said happily and went back to continue her conversation with Krystal. "HOW COULD YOU TELL HER?!" Jonghyun quietly yelled. "She kept on talking about it and I kinda told her so that she could shut up." Key explained. "Im so sorry best friend." He said with a smile. "Dont smile at me you little.." Jonghyun murmured until he was cut off by the sound of the bell. 


Taemin could not concentrate on his class at all, he was by himself, no Krystal, no one from the group. He thought for a very long time, he thought what it would be like dating Krystal, having her as a girlfriend, seeing her smile more often. His heart starting beating louder from the thought of it. His thoughts were broken by the vibration that his phone made. He opened up his phone and checked the text he had received. 

From: Minho hyung
I solved things with Yuri~~~~~ Im with her right now! Now you make some progress with Krystal :P 

So thats where he was, with Yuri. Taemin sighed and didnt bother replying. He needed fresh air, he needed time to calm himself down. So he held his hand up and asked to go to the bathroom and walked out of the classroom, making his way to the main building's rooftop.


Minho was still at Yuri's house, glad that they were okay. "Im sorry about the little breakdown I had." Yuri spoke, feeling embarassed. "Its totally fine, I didnt know you were going through that by yourself, you should have told me earlier." Minho smiled. "Ive never really told anyone else about it, I guess I was scared." Yuri said quietly. "So what have I mis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter