Up in the air

Pursuit of Happiness.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Sixteen.

Up in the air

The sun had risen, it was a start to a new day. Jonghyun, Jessica, Minho, Taemin, Yuri, Krystal, Onew and Taeyeon were going to the beach to do water activities. Key and Sooyoung decided to stay because they hated water/ water activities.

"Who is going to parasail?" Jonghyun asked everyone confidently. "Me~~~" Yuri yelled. "Me too!" Onew said "Me three!" Jessica said afterwards. "I am!" Minho spoke. "Who wouldnt parasail?" Taeyeon asked. "Krystal and I are of course doing it" Taemin said quietly. Jonghyun silently stood still. He hated things to do with height, first, he was short-- he hated anything taller than him. "Oppa are you sure you want to do this?" Yuri asked, concerned for her brother. "Yeah! It seems heaps fun!" Jonghyun replied, but secretly he felt sick. Watching other people fly into the sky, getting dragged by some boat. "How many people at a time?" Taeyeon questioned. "By yourself or in twos." Minho replied. "Taemin and I are flying by ourselves." Krystal spoke up. "Well then how about you guys go first?" Jonghyun said. "Really hyung? Thanks!!! Krystal lets go!" Taemin said excitedly and the two went straight over to where the parasailing took action. The rest watched the two as they plugged their straps on. "Fighting!" Jessica yelled and cheered. Krystal flied up first. The boat dragged her up to the sky, floating with the parachute above her. She looked like she was having the time of her life. Taemin also went up to the sky. His yelling could be heard. Onew let out a laugh looking at Taemin being so happy. "I want to go next!" Taeyeon said and ran up to the parasail area. Her belts were strapped on immediately and she flied up the sky in no time. "I want to do it too!!" Jessica exclaimed. "Jonghyun do it with me!!" She asked cutely. Jonghyun wanted to parasail with Jessica, but he was too scared. Krystal had gotten back down to the ground and came back like nothing happened. "That is the best thing ever! You need to try it!" Krystal said. "I dont know if I want to go on or not." Onew muttered. Taemin was running over to where the rest of the group was. He high-fived Krystal happily and stared at everyone. "Hyung you should do it with me!" Taemin suggested. "Well..." Onew murmured. "Yes!" Taemin spoke and dragged Onew to the parasail area. Jonghyun watched Taeyeon fly up in the air. "Im kind of scared now.." Yuri spoke. "Come on! Lets do it~" Minho said. "Hey! If she doesnt want to do it--" Jonghyun was cut off by Yuri. "No actually I want to, bye oppa!" She farewelled. Jonghyun opened his mouth in shock. Onew and Taemin were up in the air. "Oh come on! If you dont do this you'll regret it for the rest of your life!" Jessica said. "Okay okay! After Yuri." Jonghyun said. He watched Yuri and Minho getting on a parasail, ready to fly up high. He realised that Yuri was pracitcally sitting on Minho's lap. 

Minho blushed as Yuri was right in front her so closely. "Are you ready?" She yelled out. "Yes! Come on!" He yelled back and they ran up into the sky. "OH MY GOD!" Yuri screamed. It was actually funner than she thought. "This is the best!" She yelled. "WOOOOO!" Minho yelled. Yuri and Minho peacefully enjoyed the so called ride. "Yuri.." Minho murmured. Yuri couldnt listen because of the noise the wind was making. "I think I love you." He murmured and grinned. Yuri couldnt hear anything. "Did you say something?" Yuri asked. "No~" Minho yelled back.
"Yuri!" Jonghyun ran up to her as soon as she walked back. "Was it scary?" "What do y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter