dark night incident

Pursuit of Happiness.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty.

dark night incident

Jessica was still very shocked from the picture she was looking at. Taemin and Krystal immediately got off eachother and awkwardly stood up. "So were you guys.. about to kiss?" Jessica asked. "NO!" Krystal and Taemin yelled together. "So Taemin why are you here..?" Jessica ignored their protest and started questioning Taemin. "Well.. You see.. Taemin just got here!" Krystal said, lying. "I told him that he should visit me as a joke but he actually turned up here." She continued. Jessica frowned. "Y-Yeah Krystal's right." Taemin went with the story. "Well.. Okay, I'll be waiting in the car. Taemin I'll give you a ride if you want." Jessica said cooly. "Yeah that would be great, thanks noona." Taemin smiled. Jessica walked out and closed the door behind her. She smiled, obviously proud of Taemin and Krystal's progress. She decided to call the first person that came up in her head. Jonghyun. "Hello?" "Jonghyun you'll never guess what just happened!" Jessica exclaimed as she walked out of the hospital. 
"That was close... You know we could have just told her the truth?" Taemin questioned. "She would be squealing and crying then." Krystal spoke. "I think it would be much better to keep the story like this." She said. "Yeah good idea." Taemin spoke. "Lets go!" She said, pointing her head to the door. The two walked out of the ward. "Here I'll carry this." Taemin offered, Krystal gave him a warm smile. Krystall felt very nervous around Taemin now that they've seen eachother so close up. It felt like back when they first met in real life, when silence and awkwardness filled the atmosphere. Taemin acted like the usual himself, but on the inside, he was dying! Usually when he saw people so close up, like Key or Minho, they werent very good looking but Krystal seemed different. She was prettier close up and looked beautiful whatever she did.


The night had gotten quite dark, Minho and Yuri finished their training at school and as promised, Minho gave Yuri a car ride. "Hey just drop me off here. I need to go to the convenience store." Yuri spoke up. "Are you sure? Its pretty dark you know, and dangerous for a girl to walk home by herself." Minho said, frowning. "I'll be fine." Yuri giggled. "Would you like me to go with you?" He offered. "No I'll be okay." She kindly rejected. "Alright, I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked. She nodded and opened the car door. "See you tomorrow Minho. And thanks for the car ride." She smiled and jumped out of the car. 
Minho was on the big road, driving back to his home. When the car stopped from traffic, he realised that Yuri had left her phone in his car. He could have returned it at school the next day, but he chose to give it back to her now, another excuse to see her beautiful face. He made a U turn and drove back to the convenience store. Soon, he arrived but Yuri was already gone. He got out of his car and decided to walk down to her house, it was only a few minutes away.
Yuri, on the other hand was walking down the small street, the place she disliked. She tried not to look around, she didnt want a random hitting on her again. "Excuse me miss." A man in the corner asked. Yuri swiftly turned around. She had her school bag on, still in school uniform and was holding a plastic bag with grocceries. Yuri ignored it and continued walking. "You dont ignore a person." Someone stood right in front of her, causing her to stop walking. She looked around turned the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter