Prom

Pursuit of Happiness.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Thirtytwo.

Prom.

(A/N: Prom in this story is for the last-year students but the whole school attends. The seniors (Jessica, Onew, Taeyeon) are dressed more formally and the rest are just in casual clothes still with their dates. Does that even make sense?! ahha i hope it does!! Just keep reading~) 

After Jonghyun and Jessica made up, the rest of the musical went on successfully. After two long hours the red curtains closed down, ending the musical. Everyone cheered and clapped, while this was in process the curtains opened up again and all the production people, everyone from the drama came on stage one by one. "And lastly our two main characters of this wonderful stage please clap for Jessica and Jonghyun!" The MC yelled. Jessica and Jonghyun walked on stage linking arms, with huge smiles on their faces. Everyone held hands and bowed, the cheers did not stop. The curtain started closing down, Jessica and Jonghyun waved. "JESSICA JUNG YOU'RE SO HOT" Someone yelled. Everyone yelled including Jessica, by the time Jessica calmed down the curtains had closed down. Jonghyun walked towards Jessica and hugged her again. "We did it." She whispered. "Yes we did." He whispered back. They broke the hug and walked to the backstage dressing room together. The whole drama class celebrated their wonderful success. After many moments of happiness, only Jonghyun and Jessica were left in the dressing room. "Yah!" Taeyeon barged in abrubtly and hugged Jessica. Jessica smiled, hugging Taeyeon back. Onew followed into the room and hugged Jonghyun, without saying anything. "Woah hyung!" Jonghyun spoke. "You are so amazing!" Taeyeon squealed. "You're more amazing." Jessica said back. "No you are!" Taeyeon smiled and hugged her again. "UNNIE!" Krystal and the rest of the group ran in and crowded over Jessica and Jonghyun. "Unnie I am so proud of you, you dont understand! You are the best singer in this entire world!" Krystal said. "You both did so well!" Yuri complimented. "CUTEST COUPLE OUT!" Sooyoung yelled. The atmosphere suddenly got really quiet. "First of all, we dont know if they're a couple Soo.. And second, we're the cutest couple!" Key exclaimed. "Cutest couple after us.." Sooyoung murmured. "So, are you guys together? That kiss was pretty passionate." Key said. Jonghyun smiled and held Jessica's hand. They abruptly started making out, "EWWWWWW" Key yelled as a joke. "WOOOOO" Minho cheered.


The night passed by very quickly, everyone went home after farewelling the two lead singers. Jonghyun wanted to take Jessica home so Minho took Yuri home and Krystal got a lift from Taeyeon. The new couple stopped by at a convenience store and ate some ramen, celebrating their successful night. Afterwards, Jonghyun drove to Jessica's street and parked at the end of the street. They decided to walk up to her house, holding hands. "I never thought I would date a playboy like you." Jessica spoke up. "Im not a --" "But I know you're not a playboy, deep inside you're just Jonghyun." Jessica cut him off. "Yes you are very correct." Jonghyun confirmed. The two shared a lovely conversation and eventually reached to Jessica's house. "So I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" She asked. Jonghyun nodded, not letting go of her hand. "Jessica. Ive wanted to say this for a while.." "What is it?" "Will you umm.. go to prom with me? Like, its your special night and I was wondering if I could accompany you and err.. Well, I've wanted to askj you since-- I dont even know..." Jonghyun said as he looked down. Jessica started giggling at his cuteness, she lifted his head up and kissed his cheek. "Taeyeon and I will be at my place getting ready. Onew is coming at 5 with the limousine, you can come with him?" She suggested. Jonghyun quickly nodded. "Goodnight." He smiled and sent Jessica inside. 


The next day, everyone was getting ready from the morning. Well mostly girls. Jessica and Taeyeon went to the department store to get their makeup done and they returned to Jessica's house. Where Krystal, Yuri and Sooyoung were waiting. They helped the two senior girls get ready, they were in two different rooms, putting their accessories on, fixing their hair and make up. It was 4:30, Minho, Key and Taemin arrived at the house so that they would leave earlier than Jessica and Taeyeon. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter