i hate you but i love you.

Pursuit of Happiness.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twentynine.

i hate you but i love you

Taeyeon ran to the performing arts centre, worried about her best friend. When she finally arrived, she saw Jessica sitting on the audience seat, crying. "Sica.." Taeyeon murmured, she ran to her and hugged her tightly. Jessica's tears spilt out even more. But she felt comforted, she wanted to let it out. Taeyeon helped Jessica sit down and she held her hands. Jessica eventually stopped crying and tried to talk. 
"You dont have to say anything, you know that right?" Taeyeon spoke. Jessica nodded. But she began telling her story, she usually kept her secrets to herself, but this time she felt like it was very necessary to tell Taeyeon.

"I wanted to talk to him, I wanted to tell him that I've fallen in love with him." She murmured after telling her long story.
"What did he do instead?" Taeyeon asked. 
"He talked about how I kiss him in Bali and how I act so normal about it." Jessica explained. "But what I really dont understand.. is that he kissed Sekyung." 
"He talked about the kiss with you then he kissed Shin Sekyung?! What?!" Taeyeon frowned. Jessica nodded. 
"And now he doesnt want anything to do with me. The performance is in a few weeks time, then prom then senior exams.. I dont know what to do now." 
"Maybe he knows that you kissed Donghae?" Taeyeon said. "That wouldnt matter anyway, I told him that I liked Jonghyun. If Jjong was there, he would have heard that." Jessica replied. 


"So what are you doing after school?" Minho asked. "After school you are going to take me to the convenience store and buy me ice cream!" Sooyoung replied happily. "That was to Yuri!" Minho lightly slapped Sooyoung's shoulder. Yuri giggled. "Well.. I guess Im going straight home and also talk to Jonghyun oppa." Yuri spoke. "How about we go to the library together after school and I can drop you home afterwards?" Minho suggested. "MINHO NO YOU ARE BUYING ME FOOD" Sooyoung budged in. "Key, being the amazing friend you are to me and Sooyoung... I think you should take her to the convenience store." Minho suggested. "No way." Key rejected immediately. He secretly didnt mind taking Sooyoung to the conveinience store. He enjoyed spending time with Sooyoung. But he didnt know how to express the truth. "Come on Kibum~~~ Come with me!" Sooyoung said cutely. Key rolled his eyes and smiled. "Fine.." He gave in. Minho and Yuri high-fived eachother and smiled. Suddenly the bell went off, which meant that it was time for next lesson. Everyone stood up and grabbed their bags. "Last lesson of the day with Taemminie~" Krystal cheered as the couple held hands. Key rolled his eyes. "Stop being so lovey dovey!" He exclaimed. "Sorry single oppa!" Krystal teased and the two ran off. "I'll meet you in the car park after school?" Minho asked. Yuri nodded. They hugged eachother, which caught many peoples' attentions. "Im going to biology." Onew spoke and walked off. "Come on Soo." Key said.


Taeyeon and Jessica separated from the performing arts centre after the bell went, Taeyeon went to join Onew in biology class. While Jessica went to a different class. Onew looked up as Taeyeon entered the classroom. "Is Sica alright?" He asked. "Yeah I guess." Taeyeon sighed as she sat down. "Am I allowed to know or is it girls business?" He questioned. "I would tell you but I think its better if I dont let it out to anyone." She replied. Onew nodded casually. "So whats happening after school? Are we going on a date?" He asked. "Sure, why not." Taeyeon smiled. "Dont you need to be with Jessica though?" "Yes, but I'll always have time for my boyfriend." She replied. 


 

After school ended, Yuri spent a couple of hours with Minho in the school library, doing assignments. It was their way of having dates. Yuri got home just in time for dinner, she realised that the house was dark and gloomy. She decided to confront Jonghyun. She was worried about her brother and she definately knew that he needed a shoulder to lean on. Yuri walked down the hallway and knocked on Jonghy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter