feelings

Pursuit of Happiness.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Three.

feelings

“So Yuri. Do you wanna explain what just happened?” Jonghyun asked, as the three started walking. “Not really.” She replied and continued walking. “Hey! Im your brother!” He protested. “Its nothing special Jjong, if that’s what you wanted to know.” She said. Jonghyun sighed and gave up on asking. Then he turned to Taemin. “Who are you talking to Taem?” He asked curiously. “No one.” Taemin replied coldly, he was trying to figure out what to write to Krystal.

So I heard you’re coming to Korea soon~

“Can both of you stop being so anti social?!” Jonghyun asked but no one replied. Onew, Taeyeon and Key were waiting at the school carpark and Jonghyun jogged up to them. “Taeyeon noona.” He murmured. “Hmm?” Taeyeon responded, without looking at him.“You’re good friends with Jessica Jung right?” Jonghyun confirmed. Taeyeon looked up, paying attention. “Yes… Why..?” She asked. “We’re lead roles for the new musical and I need to be closer to her.” He explained. “You got the lead role?!” Key asked. Jonghyun nodded proudly. “OMG CONGRATULATIONS!” Taeyeon yelled. “Thanks noona. Anyway, do you know where Jessica would be right now? I want to talk to her more.” He spoke. “She told me that she was going to be in the library today.” Onew pointed out. “Library?! The school library?!” Jonghyun assured. “Yeah. You’ve never been in there have you…”Key facepalmed himself. “I have actually! A while ago…” Jonghyun protested. “Why is she in that place anyways?!” “Jessica’s an all around. She’s pretty, kind of popular and partly a nerd.” Onew explained. “Wow.” Jonghyun muttered. Yuri and Taemin had finally walked up to where everyone else was. “Hey guys.” Yuri greeted nicely. “Yul I’ll see you at home. Get a ride from Onew hyung or Key.” Jonghyun spoke quickly and walked back into the school to find Jessica. He didn’t know why he was so desperate to talk to her more. There was no particular reason, he just wanted to.

“Where did Jonghyun oppa just go…?” Yuri frowned. “Library.” Key replied. “WHAT?!” Yuri yelled in shock. “To talk to Jessica.” Taeyeon completed the sentence. Yuri just nodded cooly, trusting that her brother wouldn’t do anything bad. “Guys I got a detention.” Key announced. “On the first day of school?! How….?!” Taemin asked. “That stupid Choi Sooyoung, I have nearly all my classes with her and I have to do an assignment with her!” Key exclaimed. “Aw Key Im sure you guys will become friends in no time! Sooyoung seems nice.” Yuri said cheerfully. “Are you serious Yul?! Sooyoung’s been my enemy for the past few years! Us, friends? No.” He said. “Well anyways, could you possibly give me a ride back home Key oppa?” Yuri asked cutely. “Yeah why not” Key murmured and headed to his car as Yuri followed him. “Well I better get going as well, come on Taem I’ll drop you home.” Taeyeon said and Taemin quietly followed Taeyeon, while Onew  went straight to where his car was and made his way back home.

Yes I am! Next week to be exact. I hope we become good friends Taemin.

Taemin smiled as he stared at the message Krystal had just sent him. “Why are you smiling like an idiot..?” Taeyeon asked curiously. “Oh. Just talking to a friend.” He replied briefly. “Ohhh! Is this a girl?” Taeyeon asked again. “Noona concentrate on your driving!” Taemin reminded.

I guess I’ll be seeing you in real life next week! And I hope we do become good friends Krystal :)


Jonghyun had just arrived at the school library, previously struggling to find where it was but he managed to find a sign that led to the library. He had been to the music library at their school many times but never the resource centre. He barely worked so there was no point of him going. He looked around the huge building, there weren’t that many students, mostly seniors. Then he noticed a beautiful girl with long brown curls right at the back, scribbling down heaps of notes in her book. It was Jessica, a smile appeared on his face and he immediately walked over to her and sat on the seat opposite her. Jessica looked up and frowned. “What are you doing here..?” She asked. “Just looking for you.” Jonghyun replied casually. “Im busy right now.” She said without looking up. “I just want us to talk more. Come on! Its only the first day, you wouldn’t have no time at all or anything.” He murmured. Jessica ignored him. “You need to stop ignoring people…” “Come on! Just one hour, and I promise I wont interrupt your ‘studying session’. And plus, we’re partners now, we need to work together.” Jonghyun continued. Jessica closed her books and looked up. “You’re right. We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter