First day

Pursuit of Happiness.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Fifteen.

First day

The driver took everyone to their villas. The girls were sharing one huge villa and the boys were sharing a huge one. Everyone decided to meet up at the beach, which was located right in front of the villas. "Look at how perfect this place is!" Jessica exclaimed. "What should we do after the beach? Get ice cream? go around the shops and get street food? go to the pool?" Taeyeon asked. "I dont know.. We can decide on that later!" Yuri replied. "Guys!" Sooyoung yelled from the bathroom. "Krystal and I are ready!" She yelled again. "Come out!" Taeyeon spoke. The door to the bathroom quietly opened as Sooyoung and Krystal stepped out covering their bodies. "Oh come on!" Jessica said. "You guys have the best bodies its unfair.." Taeyeon sighed. "Well Im wearing clothes on top!" Sooyoung rushed back into the bathroom. "Me too!" Krystal followed. 

"Yul~~~" Jonghyun yelled and walked up to her. Yuri was just walking down the sand. Minho widened his eyes from Yuri's beautiful figure. It was a simple look, denim shorts and a top, but she looked so stunning in his eyes. He was jealous of Jonghyun hugging Yuri, he wished that he could do that. "All the other hot tourist girls are staring at me from my hotness." Jonghyun spoke. Yuri frowned and slapped his arm. "I bet I have the best abs here. I worked out heaps lately!" He said proudly. "Well you never know.. Onew oppa or something could have a 6 pack like you---" But Jonghyun wasnt listening to Yuri. His attention went over to Jessica, who was slowly walking on the sand. "Jonghyun are you even listening?!" Yuri asked. "Huh? Yeah.. I heard you." He replied and walked off, Yuri just rolled her eyes. "Hey Taem, why are you sitting down already?" Yuri asked as she sat down next to him. "Wheres Krystal noona?" Taemin asked. "She's coming dont worry." She replied. 

"Hey there." Jonghyun ran up to where Jessica was. "Oh hey there." She smirked. "You look quite hot." Jonghyun complimented. Jessica looked up and frowned, then smacked his arm. "Dont e on me!" She yelled. "Well you're the one thats wearing a short top and shorts with your stomach showing!" Jonghyun protested. "Whatever.." "Have you noticed all the girls here are staring at me?" He questioned. "No I havent." Jessica repl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter