end of the day

Pursuit of Happiness.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twentyfour.

end of the day

"Jonghyun!" Jessica yelled as she slammed her books down next to him. "You scared me!" Jonghyun yelled. Jessica just giggled and sat next to the boy. "So I heard that you were in the library last lesson, all by yourself.." Jessica murmured happily. "Yeah.." Jonghyun said casually. "Did Onew hyung tell you?" He scoffed. "Maybe.. You know, it was quite surprising to hear. When we first talked you didnt even know where the library was!" She said. "Well, I do now." Jonghyun spoke. "Im just proud of you thats all!" She giggled, patting his hair. Jonghyun smiled, satisfied that Jessica was proud of him. "So how was your last lesson?" Jonghyun questioned. "Urgh I dont even want to talk about it." Jessica replied, flashing back to what happened at her last lesson.

Jessica was sitting by herself before lesson started, unluckily, Donghae decided to sit next to her. The entire class's attention was on the two. Jessica hated it, so she confronted him. "Why are you sitting here?" She questioned. "Because I want to sit here." Donghae simply replied. "And I know you like it." He winked. Jessica was disgusted and ignored him throughout the entire lesson. "Look, Sica. I just want us to be friends okay?" He asked, all of a sudden. Jessica of course, did not believe him, so she didnt reply. When lesson ended, Donghae left the class first. All his fangirls asked her if they were dating again, then Onew came and saved her life and walked her to her next class and explained what Jonghyun was doing on the way.

"Okay then." Jonghyun said. "We have rehearsals after school remember it." He reminded. "Yeah, we can go together after lesson." Jessica said, he nodded in agreement. 


"Study buddy, Im going to sit with Taeyeon unnie and Krystal today." Sooyoung said to Key. "Alright I'll sit with Taemin." Key said nicely and sat behind Sooyoung. Taeyeon had entered the classroom, "Taeyeon unnie over here!" Sooyoung called. "Where is Taemin and Krystal.." Key muttered. "You're not sitting with Key today?" Taeyeon asked. "Yeah, we have to talk about prom remember?" Sooyoung reminded. "Oh yes!" Taeyeon said excitedly and sat d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter