What to do now

Pursuit of Happiness.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twentyeight.

What to do now

"I wanted to discuss with you about the kiss." Sekyung said happily. Jessica widened her eyes, feeling hurt and upset. She immediately ran out, holding her tears in. She went to the girls' bathroom and locked herself in a cubicle. She stared at the door silently. A tear fell out of her left eye, Jessica wiped it off quickly. Why am I crying? She thought. Oh yeah, because Jonghyun is ignoring me and he kissed Sekyung. Jonghyun would tell me why he kissed Sekyung right? If I reach up to him, he'll tell me everything right? She questioned herself. She stood up and got out of the cubicle. She fixed her lightly smudged make up. She took a deep breath, act happy Jessica, act happy. 

"I told you, it was an accident." Jonghyun muttered, secretly feeling bad for Sekyung. "But kissing me means that you had some sort of feelings before doing it right?" She asked. "No Sekyung. Im sorry. Im honestly sick of you following me, you deserve better." Jonghyun spoke, looking right into her eyes. Sekyung's eyes started tearing up. Jonghyun stood up and walked off, not wanting to see Sekyung bawl her eyes out. "Everyone gather around!" The teacher yelled. Jonghyun silently walked to where the teacher was and stood with the crowd. "The musical performance is not very far, we need need extra practice. I want you Jonghyun, and where is.. Jessic--" The teacher was cut off by a sound. "Sorry Im late!" Jessica yelled with a smile on her face. Jonghyun stared at Jessica as she walked to the crowd. His heart hurt alot, he couldnt help but stare at her. He saw the tear stains on her face. Has she been crying.. He thought. He hated himself for worrying about Jessica, but he loved her too much. "Anyway, Jessica and Jonghyun I want intensive practice." The teacher spoke. "Lets start rehersals now!" 
Jessica bit her lip as Jonghyun walked off to the stage. "Jonghyun!" She yelled and ran up to him. Jonghyun turned around, emotionless. "Where were you yesterday?" She asked awkwardly. "I was at home." He replied. He hated himself for answering her so rudely, he was just so mad at her but then again, he shouldnt even be mad at her. "A-Are you okay?" She hesistated to speak. "Yeah, Im fine." He spoke. He is not fine... Jessica thought. 


"Gosh the soccer team is so good!" Yuri exclaimed. "Just because Minho is in it.." Onew muttered. Yuri blushed. "Oppa!" She said and slapped his arm. "Do you like him that much?" He asked. Yuri giggled and looked at Onew. "Maybe." She murmured. "Oh, young love." Onew smiled. "Oppa we're only 3 years apart, not 300." Yuri reminded again. "Guys guys guys here you are!" Key yelled. "Hey Key oppa!" Yuri greeted. "You have a free period as well?" Onew frowned. Key nodded. "I need advice!" He said. "Is it Sooyoung related?" Onew asked. Key nodded innocent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter