explanations

Pursuit of Happiness.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twentytwo.

explainations

Krystal, was attempting placing her books in her locker, it was hard to cope with a broken arm. She did indeed hear about the rumour going around the school, she decided to not believe it, her and Taemin only just started their friendship didnt they? She didnt want things to be awkward between the two. "H-Hey." Taemin appeared out of nowhere, standing right next to her locker. "H-Hi T-Taemin." Krystal nervously greeted. Taemin opened his mouth to explain but Krystal spoke first. "Look Taemin, dont worry! I believe in you not the rumour or gossip going around school. Can we just act like our usual selves?" She kindly asked. Taemin was speechless, he had planned what he wanted to say to Krystal-- but now there was no point telling her. "Yeah, of course." He quickly responded. 


After things with Taemin quietly settled, Minho was staring out the window in class. The seat next to him was empty. Yuri was absent, again. It was making him go crazy, he wanted to talk to her so badly. But he obviously had no time, with Jonghyun protecting the entire house, he had no chance of talking to her. "Minho! Choi Minho!" Someone yelled, making Minho come back to reality. "Yes?" He responded. "Are you alright?" Key asked suspiciously. "You have been acting pretty weirdly today and yesterday.." Sooyoung murmured. "Yeah Im fine." Minho spoke and grabbed his pencil to write some notes. "He's not alright" Sooyoung whispered to Key. Key gave her a look. "He's obviously worried about Yuri!" Key exclaimed. "Bingo!" Sooyoung said, giving Key a high five. "Come on, we can discuss this later! Lets concentrate on class~" Key nudged. Sooyoung agreed and the two silently got on with their work. Sooyoung and Key had gotten a step closer after the 'incident' in Bali. They now sat next to eachother in all the class they had together, they talked more-- like what friends did. Both of them secretly really liked it.


Jessica sang the last note of the song, standing on the stage. The rest of the drama class cheered and clapped. "Okay everyone gather over here!" The teacher yelled. Jonghyun leaded Jessica off the stage and the two went over to the teacher. "This is very late notice, but one student switched classes and decided to join our drama class." The teacher spoke. Everyone started whispering to eachother. "Oppa dont you reckon this will be nice?" Shin Sekyung whispered to her ultimate crush, Jonghyun. Jonghyun ignored her and whispered to Jessica instead. "This is exciting." Jessica stared at him with a grin. "Come in!" The teacher yelled. The door to the stage opened, a familiar looking boy in Jessica's sight appeared. All the girls except her squealed. It was the famous Lee Donghae. Jonghyun frowned, glaring at him. Donghae and Jessica made eye contact, Jessica however tried to look away. "Hi Ive switched classes to drama. Im Lee Donghae." He introduced himself and bowed. 
The rehersals started again, Jessica couldnt practise properly, Donghae got on her nerves. From what she knew, he disliked drama, why did he switch classes?! Jessica finished her solo and quietly walked off stage, watching Jonghyun practise his solo. "Hey." Donghae greeted, standing next to her backstage. "Jonghyun, he's a good singer." He spoke. "Three hundred times better than you." Jessica scoffed. "Why are you here? You hate drama, you hated it when I sang." She confronted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter