Krystal Jung part2

Pursuit of Happiness.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Nine.

Krystal Jung part2

The day had gone by quickly and it was finally lunch time, Jonghyun's favourite part of the day. He made Jessica sit with him and his group because he wanted to 'catch up' with her. But he had been doing that for the whole day, it was just an excuse to spend more time with her. He felt comfortable around her, they were certainly becoming very good friends. The two were silently eating their lunch, waiting for everyone else to arrive. A few metres was Yuri, laughing with Minho. "Seriously my sister is like bestfriends with him." Jonghyun muttered. "Who?" She asked. "That sporty one." He replied and pointed to where he was. "Oh, him!" From another corner, Jonghyun noticed Taeyeon, Onew and .. Luna. "Oh my god Luna is sitting with us." He sighed. "Whats wrong with Luna?" Jessica asked curiously. "She's nice but she is honestly the most annoying person." He said. "Hey Sica!" Taeyeon shouted and ran over to sit down. "Hi Jonghyun, oh hi Taeyeon noona." Jonghyun said to himself. Taeyeon giggled. "Sorry Jjong!" "Sitting with us today hey?" She turned to Jessica. She nodded with a smile. "Oh Sica Sica~" Onew greeted happily. "Onew~" She greeted back. "Where's everyone else?" He asked. "Well Yuri's over there." Jonghyun pointed out. "I heard that!" Yuri exclaimed as she placed her lunch down. "Minho sit here!" She said, Minho silently sat down. "So Im guessing we have new people sitting with us." Taeyeon raised her eyebrows. "You guys know Minho right? The sports addict?" Yuri joked. "Hey, you're a sports addict too!" He chuckled. "Since when were you a sports addict Kwon Yul?" Onew asked. "Yuri and I actually just a soccer match, we both had free periods." Minho explained. Jonghyun grumbled to himself quietly. "Oh my god." Yuri said. "What?" Someone asked. "Key oppa is talking to Sooyoung." She said. "WHAT" Jonghyun yelled standing up. They all saw Sooyoung and Key naturally grabbing their lunch from the cafeteria. "What even." Taeyeon muttered. "Hi everyone." A voice spoke. They all turned around, it was Taemin, with a girl. "KRYSTAL!" Jessica exclaimed and grabbed her arm and made her sit down. Taemin sat down opposite Krystal. "This is my sister everyone! Today's her first day so be nice to her!" Jessica announced. Jonghyun gasped. "So this is the lucky girl baby Taem's been messaging!" Yuri cheered. "What?!" Onew asked. "I made Taemin talk to Krystal a week before she came to Korea. So they're pretty good friends now, making progress." Jessica giggled. "Your sisters hot." Jonghyun said, Yuri slapped him immediately. "H-Hi Im Krystal Jung." Krystal murmured. "Same age as Taemin~" Jessica pointed out. "Its nice to meet you Krystal." Yuri said politely. "CHOI MINHO?!" Sooyoung yelled, now everyones attention was on Sooyoung. "Hey there." Minho said casually. "Why are you sitting here?" She asked. "Why are you sitting here?" He asked back. "B-Because...." "Choi Sooyoung and I are now acquaintances." Key announced. Jonghyun started laughing. "Why are you laughing Jonghyun?" He questioned. "We're not friends but we're not enemies." Sooyoung explained. "And I couldnt find my cousin so I was going to sit here but here he is." She pointed out as she sat down next to Minho.


Lunch time went very quickly, Everyone had gotten to know eachother, Krystal joined in very well with the group and in order for her to keep it that way, her and Jessica decided to sit with them every day from now on. The bell had gone and it was time for their next class. Taeyeon and Luna shared their next class together and they had already separated from the group. "Unnie!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter