The game part 2.

Pursuit of Happiness.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twentysix.

The game part 2.

"This game is going terribly." Jonghyun muttered, starting to get bored. The whistle blew and it was already half time, the school's basketball team was losing by a few points. "Its only a few points, we still have hope.." Onew spoke. "Whatever, Im going to give Jessica some water, she's been cheerleading for the whole time." Jonghyun said and stood up to go down to where Jessica and the rest of the cheerleading team was. "Unnie Im tired.." Krystal murmured with tired eyes. "I know but come on, we want to win grand finals right?" Jessica cheerfully reminded. Krystal nodded and tilted her head on Jessica's shoulders. "Hey Jessica." Someone spoke. Jessica looked up slowly and saw Donghae. She sighed with disappointment, she was hoping that it was Jonghyun. "Hi Krystal, Jessica never introduced me to you. Im Donghae." He introduced. "Krystal just go.." Jessica ordered with a tired look and Krystal decided to walk give Donghae a small grin and walk away. She wanted to keep good distance from guys apart from her friends and Taemin. "I see you're cheerleading cutely for me." Donghae chuckled. "You got your facts wrong, Im cheerleading for your basketball team." She corrected coldly. "Oh come on, you know you like it." He smiled. Jessica tried walking off but from her overactions she had a sore foot. "Ouch." She murmured. Donghae immediately helped her stand up. "Dont." She said coldly. "Im just trying to help, let me take you to the first aid area, its just 10 metres away." He offered. Jessica wanted the basketball team to win, she wanted to cheerlead for them when they did. She had no choice but to receive Donghae's help. Jonghyun, who was running down the grand stands with cold water saw the Jessica putting an arm around Donghae, walking. He frowned, feeling rather disappointed than angry. He decided to not chase after her, he thought maybe he was the only one having those weird feelings for her. He walked to his sister instead and handed the bottle of water. "Aw oppa you honestly didnt have to do that!" Yuri smiled, feeling happy. "Of course I did.." Jonghyun murmured, with his eyes following Jessica. Yuri started having a small rant about how they were going to win until she realised that he wasn't paying any attention. "Oppa? Jonghyun oppa?" Yuri spoke again. "Y-Yeah?" Jonghyun responded. "Have you been listening to what I've been saying?" She questioned. "Um.. Sorry what? I zoned out." Jonghyun replied. "Oh, well you know our basketball team is actually such a good team, especially with.. Minho in it. Taemin as well of course, but Minho's you know.." Yuri continued talking. Jonghyun zoned out again, his attention was all on Jessica. 
The whistle for the next half blew, the teams and cheerleaders went back on court. "I'll see you later." Yuri spoke and ran off. "Bye." Jonghyun said. He realised that Donghae and Jessica werent leaving the first aid station. He continued watching them quietly. "You should go back on." Jessica said. "Yeah after this. You've hurt your foot pretty badly." Donghae murmured. Jessica smiled, without knowing. Jonghyun watched her smiling at Donghae, it truly broke his heart. "Im going to go get a bandage for you, I'll be back." Donghae said. "No dont. Or at least let me come with you, if you get caught you can blame it on me." Jessica spoke, she mentally slapped herself for saying that. Donghae smiled and nodded. She stood up and put her arm around him again and the two walked to the school's sick room together. Jonghyun stood there, frozen in place. He couldnt believe what he was watching, everyone else was intensely into the game. He decided to wait until they came back. 

Meanwhile Minho was on court, running around trying his hardest. Yuri watched his every step, she couldnt stop thinking about what she did to him, she was so happy. Her heartbeat increased as she saw him jump to shoot a goal. She crossed her fingers, hoping that Minho would get a goal, with luck he did. Everyone cheered and yelled Minho's name. Yuri smiled, watching him smile with joy with his t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter