Prom part 2

Pursuit of Happiness.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Thirtythree.

Prom part 2

The black limousine stopped in front of a short red carpet. The group of 4 smiled widely, knowing that they had a long night ahead. Jonghyun opened the door and there were people with drinks standing outside, everything was really casual. "What's with the red carpet." Jonghyun muttered. He turned around and helped Jessica out of the limo and leaded her inside. Onew got off next, he smiled to himself, feeling proud of everything. His dream was to take Taeyeon to prom and there he was helping her out of the limo. The car slowly drove off and the couple slowly walked into the entrance. "Hey Taeng" Onew whispered. "Hmm?" She reacted, her eyes were focused on all the decorations around the building. "Did you know that I had a fantasy about going to prom with you?" He questioned. Taeyeon's eyes slowly turned to where Onew was. "Really?" She asked. Onew nodded with a shy smile. Taeyeon giggled and patted his shoulder and linked her arm with his. 


"Seriously when are they going to come they're taking years.." Sooyoung said imptiently. "Just calm down Soo they'll be here in any minute." Key spoke. "You said that 5 minutes ago." She muttered. "Look who's walking in." Minho said, everyone's attention was now on Jonghyun and Jessica, who were walking in the building. "Oh wow she looks amazing." Yuri murmured. "Jonghyun hyung looks better than I imagined him to be." Taemin said. 
"Why are people staring at us.." Jessica whispered. "Maybe because you look beautiful?" He murmured back. "Yah!" Jessica yelled really loudly. Jonghyun giggled. "There are our friends." He said. "You guys look so good." Sooyoung complimented. "Jonghyun you look really short." Key joked. Jonghyun scoffed. "Says the one standing next to Sooyoung." "Where's Taeyeon noona and Onew hyung?" Minho asked, changing subjects. "There" Jessica pointed. Onew and Taeyeon walked in giggling and whispering to eachother. "They are seriously going to get married one day.. I can see it." Key murmured. "I can see it too." Krystal agreed. In everyone's point of view, Taeyeon and Onew were the golden couple. They were such good bestfriends, but it developed into a strong relationship, one that seems like it cant be broken. "You two look amazing~" Yuri said. "Aw Yul come." Taeyeon said and hugged her. "Now, shall we walk around?" Jonghyun questioned after Yuri and Taeyeon broke off their hug. 


From the group, Minho and Yuri somehow got out and sneaked outside. They sat on a bench quietly and watched the night sky. "Hey do you remember when I had to help you go to the sick bay?" Yuri asked out of the blue. Minho chuckled. "Yes of course I do. That was when I first talked to you." He said. Yuri giggled, remeniscing their awkward conversation. "I feel like it was ages ago." "Yeah I know." 
"Do you believe in forever?" Minho asked out of the blue.
"What do you mean forever?" 
"Like forever love." 
"Yeah." She replied. 
"Me too." He said. Minho leaned forward and caressed Yuri's cheek lightly. He gently touched his lips to hers and they shared a small kiss. I hope we can be forever Yuri. Minho thought. 

"Where did Yuri even go?!" Jonghyun murmured, trying to find his sister. "Oh I see her!" Jessica pointed. Jonghyun turned around and saw Minho and Yuri kissing outside. "Oh god." He said feeling weird. "Lets just go." 
Jessica and Jonghyun walked around and had small chats with their other friends. "Jjong can you come over here for a second?" Onew yelled. "I'll be right back." Jonghyun said. Jessica nodded and looked around the beautifully decorated place. "Hey Jessica." Someone spoke, making her leap. She turned around and saw D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter