Baekhyun x Suzy

ONE SHOT REQUESTS [CLOSED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

hope you like it WTH_4MIN! :)

Baekhyun boredly leaned against the wall and played with his drink. His father forced him to come to a ball that was being held by the King of the country.

It's not that he hated parties. He thought they were fun. It's just that there was no one who caught his interest and he didn't know anyone there.

He set his drink down on the table and looked around. His father was busy talking to the other royals. *He probably won't notice if I leave right?* He carefully made his way to the staircase and had a quick look around before slipping out the door.

He smirked and fist pumped the air. *Success!*

He darted down the hallway and around the corner when....

"Ooof!" He roughly landed on his after colliding into someone.

"Watch where your going!" a female voice hissed. "You're gonna get me caught!"

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and began to look up. "I could be saying the same to you-" His eyes slightly widened when his gaze fell upon the girl's face. *She's beautiful.* His heart began to beat madly against his rib cage and his mind went all fuzzy. *I guess this is what people call love at first sight huh?*

He got up and dusted his clothes before helping the other girl up. "I think I got off on the wrong foot here. Why don't we start over? I'm Baekhyun." He held out his hand and the girl hesitantly took it. "Suzy," she replied."S-Suzy? Suzy as in Princess Suzy??" he gasped.

She timidly nodded. "Yea... Please please pleasseee don't tell my daddy you saw me! I absolutely hate parties!" she begged.

Baekhyun chuckled. "I'm running away too. You wanna.. go somewhere together?" After much consideration, she nodded. "Better than being alone I guess. Come on, let's go." She took his hand and led him out of the building through the back where there were no guards.

Baekhyun felt his face getting red at the sudden contact. He never really held a girl's hand before. It felt.. nice. Her hand fit nicely into his, and it was all nice and soft.... Baekhyun shook his head and slapped his cheek with his free hand. *Get a hold of yourself Baek! She's the princess and your just the son of a Royal. You can't go thinking things like this about the Princess!!!!*

As soon as they stepped foot outside, Suzy released his hand and closed her eyes. She took a deep breathe as a wonderful shiver went down her spine. *Free at last.*

Baekhyun chuckled. He took off his jacket and gently placed it on the princess' shoulders. Her eyes shot open as she looked at Baekhyun in surprise. She touched the jacket with her hand, a little touched. "You're probably cold. You seem a little.. under-dressed," he commented, glancing at her thin dress.

She giggled. "Thanks. That was sweet of you." She gave him a beautiful smile and Baekhyun courageously took her hand. "Come on. There's somewhere I want to take you." She gladly followed after him, admiring his strong but gentle grip, his fluffy brown hair, his-

Suzy turned bright red. *Did I just really think those thoughts? You just met him Suzy! Get a hold of yourself!* She took deep breathes and opened her eyes to see Baekhyun watching her with an amused look in his eyes. *Oh no.. Did he see me blushing? No way right? I mean.. It's dark. He can't possibly see me...* But the look in his eyes told her otherwise.

"W-Where are we going?" she asked, trying to divert his attention.

"Somewhere special."

A couple minutes later, Baekhyun lead Suzy to a large beautiful tree. It's healthy green leaves fluttered in the wind and stretched out along the grassy land they were standing on.

Suzy picked up the hems of her dress and made her way over

Please log in to read the full chapter