Sehun x Chorong

ONE SHOT REQUESTS [CLOSED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Ding dong. Ding dong. Dingdongdingdongdingdongdingdong!

Chorong pushed stray hair out of her face and let out a harsh breath. She pushed herself up out of her seat and made her way over to open the door. *Gosh! Why are kids nowadays so annoying! Once is enough.*

She grabbed the basket of treats along the way and roughly pulled the door open.

Her eyes widened when she saw, not annoying little children in costumes, but Sehun, leaning against the doorframe. "Trick or Treat," he grinned. "Can I come in?" She stepped to the side to make room for him, and he walked in, grabbing a mini twix bar on the way.

Chorong immediately narrowed her eyes at him as she placed the basket down. "You didn't need to be so obnoxious with the doorbell ya'know. I'm not deaf." Sehun smiled cutely at her while he chewed on his twix. "Love you too~"

She plopped down on the couch next to Sehun, who instinctively wrapped an arm around her waist, bringing her in. "How was your day?" he asked as he rested his cheek on her head.

Chorong chuckled. "I saw you like an hour ago at school, silly."

"Hey, a lot can happen in an hour. So how was your long, excruciating hour away from me, love?" he joked.

"It was wonderful because there was no one to ring the doorbell 10 times in a row," she said. She stuck her tongue out at him and giggled. Sehun dramatically put a hand over his chest and made a sad face.

"Ouch. Do you hear that Chorong?" They both paused, listening to nothing but the silence in the room. "That is the sound of my poor heart breaking." Chorong rolled her eyes and flicked him on the forehead. "So dramatic," she tsked.

Sehun pouted. "Meanie." He suddenly swooped in and planted a chaste kiss on her lips. "There. Now we're even." He grinned at her and abruptedly stood up, dragging her up with him.

"I heard there was a haunted house in the neighborhood. Let's go! Take advantage of your no homework day. Let's go go go!" He held onto her hand and led her to the door. "Wait! I'm not ready! Give me 10 minutes ok? Be right back. Wait here." Chorong pulled out of his grasp and quickly ran into her room.

-------------------------

"Dang."

Sehun and Chorong stood at the far end of the line for the haunted house. A small halloween fair had come to her neighborhood and almost everyone in her town was there. "I didn't think it would be this popular.." Sehun mumbled. He squeezed Chorong's hand and went on his tiptoes to see how the line was progressing.

"Jeez. This is gonna take forever!" he whined. Chorong pecked the tip of his nose and smiled at him. "Let's just wait patiently. I'm so excited for this! This is my first time you know," she c

Please log in to read the full chapter