Bang x Himchan

ONE SHOT REQUESTS [CLOSED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Himchan quietly sipped his coffee, while eyeing the barista. He was kinda new. Only been working at the cafe for a couple weeks. But Himchan couldn't get him out of his mind. He felt... attracted.

So he came almost everyday just to be able to see the barista. Sometimes, if he was lucky, he would be able to strike up a conversation about the weather, or cars, or music, or.. anything actually.

Seeing the barista smile made Himchan's day. It was the most cutest smile ever! His eyes would disappear and his gums would show like crazzyy. Himchan chuckled just thinking about it.

Before meeting the barista, his life was normal. Had a girlfriend or two in highschool, worked like a normal person, etc etc. But this guy turned Himchan gay, and distracted him everytime he tried to do something!

Himchan sighed and looked out the big glass window he was sitting next to. He imagined the barista and him walking hand in hand down the street, happily laughing and teasing each other... Himchan shuddered at the feminine thoughts going through his head. "Crap. What is wrong with me??" He took another sip of his coffee and got ready to leave.

Suddenly, a shadow loomed over him and he cautiously looked up only to the a nervous barista.

A huge smile lit up Himchan's face. "Hey! What's up?"

The barista played with his apron and cleared his throat. "Um.. I was wondering.. Do you wanna.. You know.. C-Chill later? After work?" His eyes were constantly glued to the floor.

Himchan chuckled and patted the barista on the back. "Wouldn't miss it for the world. When do you get off?"

 

At exactly 5 pm, Himchan stood in front of the cafe waiting for him to get off work. He checked his watch again and again. It was almost like a date! Except.. it wasn't. Still, Himchan was happy that this day finally came. He would get to learn more about the barista. Like his name, where he lives, how old he is. His stomach did flip flops while he waited.

The barista finally came bursting out through the doors. "Sorry I'm late. I had to do some extra work."

"It's fine. As long as you made it out right?" The barista nodded and grinned. "Soo.. where to barista?"

 

Yongguk (the barista) led Himchan to a small music store in a quiet part of town. He opened the door to the sound of soft music playing in the background.

"Yongguk! How ar

Please log in to read the full chapter