D.O & Chen

ONE SHOT REQUESTS [CLOSED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Hyunae looped her arms through both Kyungsoo and Jongdae's. "What should we do today?"

Jongdae pursed his lips and thoughtfully tapped his chin. "How 'bout going to the park? The weather's really nice today." Kyungsoo smiled and nodded. "Good idea."

They all walked over to the park near their school, happy that summer vacation had finally rolled around. 

"This is great!" Hyunae squealed as she fell back onto the grass. Jongdae and Kyungsoo both laughed out loud as they laid on either side of her. She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath, listening to the gentle rustling of the leaves and the soft chirping of the birds.

"Are you guys going anywhere for the summer?" Jongdae asked. Hyunae opened her eyes and stared up into the big, blue sky. She shook her head and sighed. "I wish I could. I want to visit Paris." She then turned to Kyungsoo and looked curiously at him. "What about you?"

He shrugged. "I might visit my family in New York. It's not definite though. Are you going anywhere Jongdae?"

He rested his hands on his stomach and shook his head as well. "Nope. Nowhere to go." A small smile played on his lips as he turned to look at Hyunae.

"Then we can spend the summer together!" Hyunae said excitedly. "Since Kyungsoo is ditching us," she said with a pout. Kyungsoo laughed and patted her hand. 

"You know I would stay if I could. At least you have Jongdae to stay with you." Hyunae grinned and squeezed Jongdae's hand, making his heart flutter a bit.

"Aigoo!" Hyunae pushed herself up, pulling her hand away from his. "I have an idea!" She pointed to a large  tree at the top of the hill. "We'll race to that tree, and whoever reaches it last has to treat us to ice-cream!"

"Okay, call!" Kyungsoo replied as he stood up. Jongdae stood up right after and was going to reach out to help Hyunae, but Kyungsoo had beaten him to it. Jongdae's smile faltered as he watched their interaction, and immediately looked away.

"On your mark... Get set.. GO!" Everyone took off running, dodging pedestrians left and right. Hyunae burst out into laughter as Jongdae jumped over a dog that suddenly appeared in his path.

Hyunae took a deep breath and used the last of her remaining strength to sprint towards the tree. She didn't want to be last. Her eyes widened as she tagged the tree trunk first. She squealed and jumped around in excitement. "I won!" Jongdae joined her soon after, and they both exchanged high-fives. "Where's Kyungsoo?" They both looked towards the direction they came from and gasped when they

Please log in to read the full chapter