Luhan x Bomi

ONE SHOT REQUESTS [CLOSED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

@LoveYM: hope you enjoy! :D

"Oppa," Bomi chimed.

Luhan looked up from the book he was reading in his library. "Yea?"

Bomi settled down in the big armchair next to him. "Let's go out. I'm bored," she pouted. Luhan chuckled and ruffled her hair. "What do you want to do?"

A big smile lit up her face and she jumped up from her seat. She pulled Luhan onto his feet and dragged him out the door. She pushed him into his room, "Change into something comfy. Quickly!" She shut the door close and ran off to her room to change as well.

 

"Oppa are you ready?" Bomi called.

"Yea, hold on!" Luhan checked the mirror one last time before jogging down the stairs where Bomi was waiting. "Where are we going?" he asked curiously.

"You'll see verrry soon," she teased. "Now hurry! Get your car keys. Go go go!" As soon as she finished putting her shoes on she dashed out through the door, leaving Luhan alone in the doorway.

He let out a soft chuckle, finished tying his shoelace and calmly followed after her.

 

"Okay.. Now you just need to make a left here... And the destination should be over... AHA! I FOUND IT!!" Bomi squealed.

Luhan slightly flinched in his seat. He cleared his throat and followed Bomi's finger to see...

An amusement park.

Luhan gripped onto the steering wheel until his knuckles turned white. He nervously his lips as his eyes darted from left to right.

Out of the corner of her eye, Bomi noticed Luhan becoming really stiff. "Oppa? What's wrong?" Her eyebrows knit with worry but as soon as an idea popped into her head, a mischievous smile played on her lips. "Don't tell me.. Oppa, are you scared of roller coasters?"

*I guess it's better for her to think that than...* Luhan stared at the park and a cold shiver ran down his spine.

Bomi picked this up and laughed out loud. "You are scared!! Out of all things, my Luhan oppa is scared of roller coasters!!"

Luhan turned to Bomi and quietly asked, "Can't we go somewhere else? Does it have to be here?"

Bomi sat still and gently grabbed Luhan's hand. "Oppa, don't worry. Even if you think those coasters are scary, after one try you will be addicted for life. I'll be next to you the whole time okay?"

Luhan gripped Bomi's small hands and sighed. "I hope you will."

 

Throughout the whole day, Luhan has been on edge. Every small movement would set him into a panic attack. Once, it got so bad that he accidentally flip

Please log in to read the full chapter