Jongin x Krystal

ONE SHOT REQUESTS [CLOSED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

erm.
i tried :D
hope you like it farah15121999

Kai placed his chopsticks on the egg roll as the same time as Krystal. He looked at her with a smirk, while Krystal just glared. "Can you not? This is my lunch," she said.

"But I want it."

"Too bad I don't care what you want," she retorted. Kai narrowed his eyes at her and tugged on the chopsticks, but Krystal was obviously not going to give up without a fight. "Let go!" she yelled.

"Guys! Stop arguing like a bunch of children. It's an egg roll, not a bag of money," Suho scolded. Kai and Krystal stopped struggling, but they continued to look down at each other, daring the other to act up again. "Kai. Let go of the egg. It's not yours. It's Krystal's."

"That's right, you heard him. It's mine. So let go, stupid," she sneered. Kai turned to Suho with a pout. "Hyungg," he whined. "But I want too!"

"If she doesn't want to give you then you're just gonna have to give it up. Move your chopsticks away and say goodbye to the egg, Kai. I'm sorry but life is full of sacrifices." Suho shrugged his shoulder and laid down on the soft, green grass.

"That's right, you heard him," he mocked. "Life is full of sacrifices. So sacrifice your egg!" he demanded.

"No."

"Give it."

"No."

"Give it!"

"No!"

"Fine then!" Kai quickly split the egg in half and shoved his portion into his mouth before Krystal could stop him. With a big grin on his face he pulled down the skin under his eye at her as he happily chewed on it.

"Oh my God! You are impossible!" Krystal said as she kicked his leg. "I hate you through and through."

"Love you too Krystal," he said jockingly, making a big heart with his arms.

---------------------

"Hey, Kai. Help me with this question," she whispered. Kai glanced over at her almost empty paper and scoffed. "No."

Her eyes widened as he nonchalantly turned away from her. "What the hell! Come onnn. Help a friend out will you? You took half my egg remember?"

He thoughtfully tapped on his chin with his pen and shrugged. "Nope. Can't seem to recall an egg." Krystal closed her eyes and let out a deep breath through her nose. 

"Fine. If you won't help me, I'm just gonna ask Taewoo," she said with a 'hmph'. She began to lean foreward, a small smile on her face, when Kai suddenly grabbed her arm and pulled her back down. "Stop! I'll help you okay? God. I'm so much smarter than him. Why would you resort to him for help?" he muttered bitterly.

"Um, because you wouldn't help me?" she said matter-of-factly. "Are you developing amnesia or something?"

"Will you shut up and listen? Look, this is how you do this." Kai thoroughly explained it to her, and even finished the pr

Please log in to read the full chapter